VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Kanger SubTank Mini is the latest Replaceable Coil Tank / RTA from KangerTech. This one features all the same great features as the full size but in a stealthier size, the Organic Cotton Coil (OCC) which offers huge vapor. It also includes an rba assembly you can switch out with the coil, making it an Rebuildable Tank Atomizer.

Features and Specs:

• Dimensions: 2-1/8"L x 7/8"D(without drip tip)
  • 22mm Diameter
  • 510 connector
  • RBA Coil with PEEK Insulator
  • Glass Tank
  • Sub-ohm 0.5ohm and LR 1.2ohm Coil Included
  • Sub-ohm Coil provides incredible vapor production and flavor
  • Base hardware: 304 stainless steel
  • New adjustable airflow control for superior airflow
  • New Organic Cotton Coil Head
  • Organic Cotton made in Japan
  • Mini RBA Base allows you to build your own coils
  • 4.5ml liquid Capacity
  • 510 Drip tip compatible

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$31.95

G4ytyYx3YNk

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Ordered one from them on Sunday afternoon. There are some coupon codes out there and even having to pay NC sales tax was able to get this for $31.55 shipped. Should be here tomorrow. Picked up a KBOX from Triangle Vape to go along with it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A dollar cheaper than MBV, but they're out of stock anyway. :(

Yeah I wanted to get it and a Eleaf istick 50w from MBV and use a coupon code. Out of stock on both. Ended up getting the subtank mini from myfreedomsmokes and ordering a Kanger Kbox from trianglevape. Hoping both will be here tomorrow. There is a 15% off coupon code for myfreedomsmokes for first tome buyers that helped bring the shipped price down to $31.55 with NC sales tax. No codes for trianglevape but they have the Kbox in stock for $28. These were my birthday presents to myself.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I wanted to get it and a Eleaf istick 50w from MBV and use a coupon code. Out of stock on both. Ended up getting the subtank mini from myfreedomsmokes and ordering a Kanger Kbox from trianglevape. Hoping both will be here tomorrow. There is a 15% off coupon code for myfreedomsmokes for first tome buyers that helped bring the shipped price down to $31.55 with NC sales tax. No codes for trianglevape but they have the Kbox in stock for $28. These were my birthday presents to myself.
I didn't get a discount... :(

Found the code on a Facebook post somewhere. I think it was NEWMFS15. I would like to say that both TriangleVape and myfreedomsmokes both shipped very quickly. I received both items today and both were genuine Kanger products.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Nano should get here fairly quickly too. Any time I've ordered from MadVapes or E-Liquid.com (not to be confused with the recipe site), I got my stuff in a couple days.
I need to learn to check Facebook for coupon codes, didn't think anything about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors