Become a Patron!

Preview: Power of Flavor with the Rincoe Manto AIO Ultra Kit 80W

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, guys. I recently got my hands on the Rincoe Manto AIO Ultra Kit 80W, and I couldn't wait to share my thoughts with all of you! Let me know if you've tried it or if you have any questions! Happy vaping, everyone!
rincoe-manto-aio-ultra-0.jpg

Powerful Performance:
The Manto AIO Ultra Kit packs a punch with its 80W maximum output, delivering a flavorful and satisfying vape experience. Whether you're a cloud chaser or a flavor enthusiast, this kit has the power to meet your vaping preferences.

Generous E-Liquid Capacity:
With a 3.5ml vape juices capacity, the Manto AIO Ultra ensures you won't be constantly refilling during the day. This makes it an ideal choice for on-the-go vapers who want a hassle-free experience without compromising on capacity.

Versatile Coil Compatibility:
One of the standout features for me is the compatibility with all Manto AIO coils. This versatility allows you to fine-tune your vaping experience, whether you prefer a warmer vape or a cooler, smoother draw. The flexibility in coil options is a game-changer!

Customizable Design:
The Manto AIO Ultra doesn't just perform well – it looks good too! The sleek design is complemented by Rincoe's signature panels, allowing you to personalize your kit and stand out from the crowd. It's more than just a vape – it's a style statement.

External Battery Convenience:
Powered by an external 18650 battery, the Manto AIO Ultra ensures you can easily swap out batteries for extended vaping sessions. No need to wait for built-in batteries to recharge – just pop in a fresh one and keep enjoying your favorite e-liquids.

Summary
Overall, the Rincoe vapes Manto AIO Ultra Kit 80W has won me over with its combination of power, versatility, and style. If you're on the lookout for a reliable and high-performing AIO kit, this one's definitely worth considering.

Other kits you may prefer:
how much does a Rincoe Manto AIO Pro Pod Kit cost
thunderhead creations blaze aio boro mod

VU Sponsors