Become a Patron!

Pretty good Freakshow Mini Build......

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just wanted to share a pretty good Freakshow mini build. Bought this atty last week and never really messed with it until today. Tried out a few coils last night that i had already made up. Tried single coils as well. The biggest problem for me is that the atty was getting SUPER hot on me. So today i took to the drawing board and decided to give some fused claptons a try. They perform beautifully in the FS Mini.
c0b6b310185ea766f0c08594b2e49b4b.jpg
ff2a7195a86a6bfa5b53adc7a6c6daca.jpg

54d61e5fc085ac07ecfd858a3e8ac3d9.jpg

These are 2 strands of 28g Nichrome 80 wrapped in 38g Nichrome 80.
Flavor is pretty damn good for this atty. Normally these are pretty warm coils, but the airflow on this atty keeps em pretty cool. I can take 4 hits back to back before it starts warming up on me.
And they produce quite a bit in the vapor category as well......
792302a6dc644ffa896287037af9ba80.jpg

ef320e138d6b6882abab7c81dbc72426.jpg

Now i won't get a chance to try until next week, but i would imagine a parallel build would produce similar results but a little more toned down. Without the two wires being claptoned the flavor won't be as good, but i'd be willing to bet the vapor would still be there. I'm sure it would still be a satisfying vape. Maybe lose one wrap off of each side if you're using Kanthal.

Anyways, i just wanted to share this because i know a lot of folks have been less than thrilled with this atty, and i wanted to say that it DOES perform well....if you give it what it needs :p
Cheers!
~james.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks very nice. I like Claptons but they are a pita to wind.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice build for sure..I love the Freakshow Mini. Especially good flavor atty. I usually build simple dual coils with some ribbon wire twisted around 26gKanthol.

DirtyGoat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bet the flavor is remarkable! I have the F.S. and just love it! Beautiful build

VU Sponsors