Become a Patron!

Post your mug shot.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I know some guys that feel like a .22 is emasculating... Hence why I also offered the 9mm. A 9 has SOME recoil, but not enough to make it dangerous for a noob.
Im not one to xare about catridge size...some people hust like to complain...Id much rather people start on 22lr to get a better understanding on how they function without being over powered at first...22lr has killed more people in the world then every other shell combined...i dont find that emasculating

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im not one to xare about catridge size...some people hust like to complain...Id much rather people start on 22lr to get a better understanding on how they function without being over powered at first...22lr has killed more people in the world then every other shell combined...i dont find that emasculating
So why would I start that first if it has killed more people? Do you mean by misfire? Or do you mean by kills in combat?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please excuse my ignorance, but I really don't know shit about guns lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Phewwww lol

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So why would I start that first if it has killed more people? Do you mean by misfire? Or do you mean by kills in combat?

I was just saying why I wouldnt consider any cartridge emasculating, thats underestimating a firearm, which I believe is something you shouldnt ever do.
It has the least amount of recoil, and every other aspect is the same as a normal gun, plus its very cheap ammunition wise.

Im not going to clog the thread with all my arms...It'd be atleast 2 pages worth ;)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ef9af55a28e441005c7305f8d402907b.jpg

Hahaha

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
For me it was "therapy". I only went once. I did pretty well though!

View attachment 50772
You should go more often if that is a "I went once" and got those results...
I used to shoot Steel plate, 3 gun, and other sporting events and I placed 3rd in nationals when I was 12 years old....I should have continued but shortly after that I settled in with a bad crowd and went the route I did...
If your that good starting out on something you should jump straight into it and get even more practice, you would be surprised where your skills could get you.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You should go more often if that is a "I went once" and got those results...
I used to shoot Steel plate, 3 gun, and other sporting events and I placed 3rd in nationals when I was 12 years old....I should have continued but shortly after that I settled in with a bad crowd and went the route I did...
If your that good starting out on something you should jump straight into it and get even more practice, you would be surprised where your skills could get you.
Very long story, not very pretty either, but once was enough. I just needed to feel what it was like. First shot, cried my eyes out, then I started giggling when I saw the target. It's too expensive for my blood, but at least I learned to respect guns, rather than hate them.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
but at least I learned to respect guns, rather than hate them.
This is all I would ask of anyone, even if they are against them.
If more people handled them in a structured environment I feel most people would feel the same way....but most people these days dont ever see them except for the negative crap on the news and that ends up demonizing them....much like vaping. There is a good reason the Government wants them gone...there wont be anything left to protect us from them and we would be the sheep with the wolf in charge.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very long story, not very pretty either, but once was enough. I just needed to feel what it was like. First shot, cried my eyes out, then I started giggling when I saw the target. It's too expensive for my blood, but at least I learned to respect guns, rather than hate them.
Still using VT as a shield....:D

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is all I would ask of anyone, even if they are against them.
If more people handled them in a structured environment I feel most people would feel the same way....but most people these days dont ever see them except for the negative crap on the news and that ends up demonizing them....much like vaping. There is a good reason the Government wants them gone...there wont be anything left to protect us from them and we would be the sheep with the wolf in charge.
this should be a bumper sticker

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
this should be a bumper sticker
I feel your not a true Murican' if you dont understand the importance of firearms, especially how they earned us this country and I would expect the last thing that America should do it ban or take away the right to own that piece of history...We are becoming the country we broke away from a few hundred years ago and Im pretty damn sure our four fathers are rolling over in the damn graves...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We are becoming the country we broke away from a few hundred years ago and Im pretty damn sure our four fathers are rolling over in the damn graves...

I couldn't say it better myself!
ive said that exact line so many times since highschool. I had a Korean War veteran as a teacher, the text book was thrown out the window; and, we were given copies of the founding documents and spent the entire year learning the history behind the founding of the nation. As well as, what the founders intended and believed. the citizenry owning firearms and defending against tyranny; foreign or domestic, is not a right, it is a duty. The fact that the citizenry is armed, is the reason why Japan never invaded the mainland.

That was one of those few classes and teachers that stick with you; also, a reason I took a few American History courses as electives in college.

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes, thanks to my Dad I have had a nice collection starting since I was 4 years old...so far I have 27 Rfiles, 16 Handguns, 4 Shotguns and other Items I may or May not have *cough* ;) Except everything I listed has been lost in the lake in my last fishing trip...

Well damn, mister! What in the Sam Hill were you doing with that much fire power in a fishing boat? Good thing you lost it - the fish wouldn't have stood a chance!

Bah-dun-CHING! :teehee:

Sorry, I saw an opening, and I just couldn't resist. LOL

Speaking of fish...!! :D

ButADream.jpg

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
And here's the little number that got me off the 'evil weed' for good!!
iStick 30w.jpg
iStick 30w w/a Nautilus Mini. Does the trick! I have a silver one too so I can run 2 flavors at a time - woohoo! ((It's the simple things in life that excite me. :D))

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Keep up the cool artsy pics. We all like them here!

Pics - the only thing I shoot. ;) As far as I know, guns aren't quite as big a thing here in The Great White North....wait, what am I saying - I'm a city girl transplanted in the deep deep woods now, and I think I might actually be the only person who lives in this town that doesn't hunt. lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pics - the only thing I shoot. ;) As far as I know, guns aren't quite as big a thing here in The Great White North....wait, what am I saying - I'm a city girl transplanted in the deep deep woods now, and I think I might actually be the only person who lives in this town that doesn't hunt. lol
Oh trust me folks here in this chat like their guns too. Post those too!

VU Sponsors