Become a Patron!

Post you rebuild station!

Kang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys. My area is a hot mess right now. Was just about to rebuild a dripper and figured I'd snap a pic and share it. What do your rebuild areas look like?

Crunchy Codex

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a rebuild station.

Because I'm a fucking book.

:(

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my kitchen table is what i use, every time i do a build(2-3 times a day) i carry everything out of my room to the kitchen. man i need a desk for this. lol

StinkMutt57

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was using the kitchen table for some time until the wife said she wanted it back.

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a old humidor just a little bigger than a shoebox with my rebuilding supplies. I drag it out to the kitchen table when I rebuild.

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I keep nearly all my DIY/RBA stuff in a big 'ol Plano Magnum 3500 tacklebox from Wal-Mart.

Pic of it with extra junk in a shoebox, my black microfiber vape-towel and my photo-bombing cat zooooming on by at warp speed...lol

eXPJRR9h.jpg

It gets carried to the kitchen counter when I build stuff or DIY juice. Pretty simple.:)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Derp..I forgot the important pic...where I do it....:D

1V902g7.jpg

My old Laptop with eJuiceMeUp on it is right across from where I work for googling info, doing math, forums, and such. The drawer under the cutting board has my Multimeter and the Nitecore I4 charger in it. Batteries are on that side too.

It may look cramped, but really isn't. There is more counter space behind where I took the photo if I need it.

Bonus: There is a cordless phone on the other side of the tackle box, so I don't have to walk away from things, I'm near the sink for washing, rinsing and cleanup, and there's a roll of Vaper Towel right at the ready. :)

Last edited:

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My portable rebuilding kit.
A Vaultz diabetic meds case from Walmart, pliers, cutters, tweezers, and a multi-tip screwdriver from HD. The lighter, meter, and Altoids tins are velcro mounted The mesh pocket contains four small spools of wire and a couple of RDAs. The black pocket on the other side has several varieties of silica wick plus a couple of pieces of steel mesh. The Altoids tin has a syringe, 14, 16, and 18 ga blunt needles for wrapping, cotton and hemp for wicks, a couple of small wires / picks, a pair of nail nippers, and a few extra screws, o-rings, etc.

Some of the wire spools are sewing machine bobbins. I put them on a bolt, chucked it up in a drill, and then loaded them from the original 100ft wire spools.

I keep the small strips of shelf liner in the kit to place on the table under the kit when rebuilding, and to provide a bit of grip when disassembling a couple of my Kayfun clones.
IMG_5297.JPG

ETA: Not shown is the shoebox that's crammed full of rebuilding crap. I keep it in the basement and reload this kit when necessary :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I keep nearly all my DIY/RBA stuff in a big 'ol Plano Magnum 3500 tacklebox from Wal-Mart.

Pic of it with extra junk in a shoebox, my black microfiber vape-towel and my photo-bombing cat zooooming on by at warp speed...lol

eXPJRR9h.jpg

It gets carried to the kitchen counter when I build stuff or DIY juice. Pretty simple.:)

I just rebuild where ever I am at one point i was using an old Itaste 134 case to hold my supplies but now I have them in a zip up bag someone had given me. Think its a 31 bag or something. That case you are using for your rebuild kit is the same one that I have for all my cake supplies. Its an awesome case and can hold a ton of stuff love it.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
35ko3o7.jpg

My modest little vape corner. Building supplies in the corner, collection of boxes (I can't be the only one who can't throw out a nice box,) battery station, ghetto atty stand. Typical stuff.

idac07.jpg

On top rests a couple of meters, an assortment of twisted, claptoned, and straightened wires, all labeled and color-coded, and in the Wotofo tin is a coil master and all of its components.

2ptz4nt.jpg

2rz2nlx.jpg

Basic tools. Everything I need except the scissors. In the canister with the orange label are drill bits of various sizes and the original rods for the brick jig.

33uaf85.jpg

Everything else drawer. Everything from blue screwdrivers to battery wraps, leftover cotton, atty care packages, etc.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Mine's portable...a tackle box with a big ass padlock on it.

Have a 3 yr old in the house, so a permanent vape station is out of the question.

VU Sponsors