Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a size comparison for you its tiny ....
8e0d5ba999191c9e7ee890fda75e276e.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Wow. I wish they would make a version without the touch screen.

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The 200plus and it is 235 and yes its touch screen thats what i was saying i wasnt sure i like the touch screen ...it doesnt lock and vape it locks but its very touchy with changing while picking up or if you touch it slightly

That sucks. I wouldn't buy a touchscreen mod without a locking feature now. Luckily my first touch screen mod is a G-Priv and it locks. The G-Priv can go from 70w to 220w in a few seconds if I forget to lock it. Not the greatest thing for a $5 Smok coil.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sucks. I wouldn't buy a touchscreen mod without a locking feature now. Luckily my first touch screen mod is a G-Priv and it locks. The G-Priv can go from 70w to 220w in a few seconds if I forget to lock it. Not the greatest thing for a $5 Smok coil.
Yeah i didn't buy it hubby did but he doesnt read. He seees something he likes and buys it and he didnt like how Small it is so i got it .

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice mod!
FYI anyone wanting the battlestar it's available in the US on misthub.com coupon code reddit15 brings the total to 42.50 with priority shipping.
Yeah, I like it. I traded it to a guy locally and just traded to get it back today. I need a white RTA to go on it.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, I like it. I traded it to a guy locally and just traded to get it back today. I need a white RTA to go on it.

lol thats funny. I don't see many white RTAs though. i see RDAs. the only white RTA i can remember seeing is this but it probably cost an arm and a leg (and i don't think i've ever seen it go up for sale)
luxos1_1.jpg

Just_Calle

Member For 4 Years

Had that happen. It was quite the surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol thats funny. I don't see many white RTAs though. i see RDAs. the only white RTA i can remember seeing is this but it probably cost an arm and a leg (and i don't think i've ever seen it go up for sale)
luxos1_1.jpg
That thing looks awesome! Is that another piece of glass around the deck, though? I'm gonna have to do some searching now.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now I got to find a big RDA that has awesome flavor to go on top of this big mod. I tried putting the twisted messes 24 on it but it just didn't look right it was too little

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Now I got to find a big RDA that has awesome flavor to go on top of this big mod. I tried putting the twisted messes 24 on it but it just didn't look right it was too little

Get an Aromamizer plus;) has a dripper mode and as an rta is just a beast

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I does appear to have a locking feature...

Sweet thanks i knew it locked that way but i never fired it while in that lock mod because the video i watched never said anything about vaping while locked only tried vaping lock mod (power + up )locking mod .....this is perfect thank you

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow two stabs in two days ... I'm doing well

6z1o0DL.jpg

How do you like it?- did you order from Asmodus Distribution? I ordered a Silvanusa last Thursday 1/5 and finally got a ship label on it Tuesday 1/12 and still not shipped yet.Supposed to get it 1/17- yeah sure, so far not happy with my Asmodus experience- hope the mod is worth it!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet thanks i knew it locked that way but i never fired it while in that lock mod because the video i watched never said anything about vaping while locked only tried vaping lock mod (power + up )locking mod .....this is perfect thank you

Now I definitely have to get one. Glad I could help.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
How's the flavor with that

Haven't tried dripper mode. Seemed kinds pointless to me lol but the flavor in tank mode is phenomenal so I'm guessing phenomenal or better lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I looked last night I did not see one like that. That thing is huge

VU Sponsors