79fd6639dd80790f0cf72103c1f58913.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
the rda on the alien sure looks simular to the twisted messes... what is that rda?

audaces fortuna iuvat
Cigreen gear RDA. Great RDA so far. The TM I feel is a bit like the goon. Great but overrated. Side airflow can't match bottom airflow IMO. Gear has bottom airflow but with no leaks design

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cigreen gear RDA. Great RDA so far. The TM I feel is a bit like the goon. Great but overrated. Side airflow can't match bottom airflow IMO. Gear has bottom airflow but with no leaks design

The only bottom air flow rda I like is my subzero 22. I'll check out the Cigreen Gear RDA

audaces fortuna iuvat

Smok cloud beast using the rta section and a dripbox 160. Cant stand the rda that came with the the db160 but this is a great flavourful setup running at 160watts in preinstalled clapton coils .27 ohms booya

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1481613624119.jpg
    FB_IMG_1481613624119.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 50

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

I drip on the go, in the car, while walking. I like side airflow. And if you line the coils up right just above the airflow it's almost the same experience.
Even though I hate building the doode I find myself using it the most lately because the juice well is so deep and it doesn't leak unless I turn it sideways.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I drip on the go, in the car, while walking. I like side airflow. And if you line the coils up right just above the airflow it's almost the same experience.
Even though I hate building the doode I find myself using it the most lately because the juice well is so deep and it doesn't leak unless I turn it sideways.
gear covers both. you can drip down the middle and the bottom airflow comes from the side. Still that's the main reason i mostly use RTAs now. I like the added convenience of not having to fill all the time

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
20161216_205351.jpg Had it less that a week but I'm digging it. Tossed a set of aliens on it right off the rip and jacked up a lead and it bothered me so I made this 24/40 fused for it, got a little twist but not bad. I think the aliens are going to take some practice to mount cleanly

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I returned my istick 100w because my local shop had a Christmas sale so I got the G-Priv the big baby beast 2 60ml bottles of juice and 2 LG HG2 batteries for $80! My first real setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5288203f8a3b90fe11c4da49ffe8b81c.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I returned my istick 100w because my local shop had a Christmas sale so I got the G-Priv the big baby beast 2 60ml bottles of juice and 2 LG HG2 batteries for $80! My first real setup

5288203f8a3b90fe11c4da49ffe8b81c.jpg
Nice! Enjoy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mr RELENTLESS

Member For 3 Years
Any thoughts on the Tesla Three anybody? Good or bad. I got one at a great price so decided why not. I'm contemplating getting another while sales going since it's so cheap. It's authentic too. I use tfv8 Big Baby Beasts as my tanks. Anyone have any thoughts or advice on the Tesla Three 150 watt?
ba840fe046ba06839bce7f690e10c6c7.jpg
4ad23b3a0979ed5072fdfda6d83a26d4.jpg

73b3b553d2479f58907131c064f12a48.jpg
d9facc8c28ff1c6fad05c8a6e4e2d8b5.jpg

Last edited:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any thoughts on the Tesla Three anybody? Good or bad. I got one at a great price so decided why not. I'm contemplating getting another while sales going since it's so cheap. It's authentic too. I use tfv8 Big Baby Beasts as my tanks. Anyone have any thoughts or advice on the Tesla Three 150 watt?
ba840fe046ba06839bce7f690e10c6c7.jpg
4ad23b3a0979ed5072fdfda6d83a26d4.jpg

Enjoy it. It's a fine mod for the price.

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
9fc19d77e2eba17cf918f5f638b4e78d.jpg
put the starre tank on it since I bought it last week before my G-Priv big baby beast setup lol figured I should use it so just put one flavor in this and another in beast

The Starre looks like a good tank. I was going to buy one tomorrow but my local has Cloud Beasts on sale for about $23US tomorrow so I will likely pick up a couple of those instead.

I have lots of tanks, but really love the BBB or CB on my G-Priv. Just amazing tanks (and mod) IMO.

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya I love my BBB just wanna make sure i use my star as well don't wanna waste money :)

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya I love my BBB just wanna make sure i use my star as well don't wanna waste money :)

I am in the same boat with my Griffins, Crowns, Aromamizers, Subtanks, Supertanks.....:D

Already wasted too much money but I do use almost all of my tanks regularly though. Just greatly prefer the TFV8 series. :)

VU Sponsors