What tank is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally my preorders came in.

6adb780438a21c8b6b4decb9110d7fde.jpg
I really like the form factor on the minikin V2, how comfortable is it to hold and use?

A little too pricey right now but will be looking out for sales if the feedback on it's use is good.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really like the form factor on the minikin V2, how comfortable is it to hold and use?

A little too pricey right now but will be looking out for sales if the feedback on it's use is good.

That's the one with the touch screen right? How's the TC on that?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

westifer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

It feels awesome in the hands. It's tiny considering it's a dual 18650. When I preordered it the price was $69.00 and now it's around $80-90 so I didn't mind that I had to wait a long time

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the one with the touch screen right? How's the TC on that?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Yeah, touch screen. I am wondering about the tc as well. I really want the red one but going to wait to hear how it performs.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that the 75 or 133? What's your thoughts on it? How are buttons?

Sadly just the 75, of course I get it then the 133 is out like a week later. I need to keep up better on this stuff lol. My vaping style doesnt need more than the 75w but the battery efficiency of the dna200 board would be a little nicer. Oh well.

Anyways, very solid mod and the buttons are nice. Not stiff but not super soft either. Im pleased with it!

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's good to hear I have been thinking of getting the 133 then I hear they are going to stop producing the 133 and instead make the 167.

There was one user who didn't like the build quality of the therion which made me hesitant. Do the batteries stay in well? I was contemplating the lost vape finder but it doesn't seem like I has any battery support. Incase you don't know what I'm talking about its basically a therion made by lost vape. Kind of lame if ask me but it does have different color scheme similar but different.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As far as the batteries go Ive had zero issues getting them in or taking them out. I did read a number of reviews before I bought it and people bitched about their battery wrappers ripping from the positive contact slot but I havent had any issues. As long as you dont try to hulksmash them in and you push down on the spring loaded negative post by inserting the negative side first, the only problems I can see being had are from user error.

I guess Im not sure what that other mod is your talking about, sorry I cant help on that one.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But anyways I didnt really answer your question, the batteries stay in just fine, no rattle and a nice tight fit with the brown LG HG2s

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How are you liking the mod?
How bad is it trying to remove the battery?

Not the problem they make it out to be. I have both sleeves ... the brown one you see and the black leather. The finish seems much better than the Triade I had. The beauty for me is that I can actually vape at 35 watts and enjoy it ( using a Narda I customized myself and not the RDA it came with). I have not even bothered using escribe and the battery life has been top notch - which surprises me for a DNA. Just by making it a bit prettier I got people looking at it when I was by the B+M.

I traded my Triade away. Do not need it with this set up. This is strange for me. I own quite a number of mechs and a most of those series mods. Yet I still enjoy this vape. It's made me rethink my vaping habits. Maybe 35-45 watts is enough. I also enjoy my goblin mini on occasion so maybe I should have guessed this.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not the problem they make it out to be. I have both sleeves ... the brown one you see and the black leather. The finish seems much better than the Triade I had. The beauty for me is that I can actually vape at 35 watts and enjoy it ( using a Narda I customized myself and not the RDA it came with). I have not even bothered using escribe and the battery life has been top notch - which surprises me for a DNA. Just by making it a bit prettier I got people looking at it when I was by the B+M.

I traded my Triade away. Do not need it with this set up. This is strange for me. I own quite a number of mechs and a most of those series mods. Yet I still enjoy this vape. It's made me rethink my vaping habits. Maybe 35-45 watts is enough. I also enjoy my goblin mini on occasion so maybe I should have guessed this.
Thanks for info. When you decide to trade it away I would like a shot at it lol

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Added some flair to my Red Hohmtech Slice.
4c2308827faf6789338cf4bc2b561af0.jpg
Yellow display, probably do the same to the g2 tonight but with a different color.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really want to love the G2 and Hohmslice. But I cannot get over the looks and boxy feel. I'm too damn spoiled.

westifer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can you list everything in the photo?
That larger tank looks like it has a glass tank within a glass tank on the minikin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's the d2 rta by uwell on my minikin 2. Yea the inner glass hold juice and the outer is the airflow. The flavor on it is ridiculous and it's easy to wick too.

westifer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's the d2 rta by uwell on my minikin 2. Yea the inner glass hold juice and the outer is the airflow. The flavor on it is ridiculous and it's easy to wick too.

That the smaller mod is my snow wolf mini plus with a mate rta.

VU Sponsors