Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tsunami 22 with deadmodz glass cap on my Hana beater.

9a4826492256d31adf5980ddf026da0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Goon is my favorite build deck. I prefer a 1:1 clone over the original though.

That Goon in your pic is a clone??

Edit: I see two in your pic, brass and ss. Which one is the clone? And we're did you purchase it from??

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like that your mods get "used"!

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10
yes indeed... my vaporsharks are all cerekoated by OCD mods. But, you can certainly tell which ones never leave my side and which ones are strictly kept as "Dress Mods"

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for posting pics of the Lux. Looking great. I notice a small gap with the Temple, is that far as it screws down? I just got the Temple in last week, nice to know the Lux fits it well :)

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
there is a beauty ring that keep large atty's from scratching the mod (circular scratches). So anything over 24mm will be slightly raised by half a mm.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there is a beauty ring that keep large atty's from scratching the mod (circular scratches). So anything over 24mm will be slightly raised by half a mm.
Aha.. oddly enough, I just ordered some of those to protect a couple of mods that I care enough about. Lookong good man. How's the Lux? Are you using it in 26650 or 18650 mode?

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
26650. The two 26650's that comes with the mod seem potent, plus I have 3 other brand new pairs I purchased for my Conjestus. The 18650 spacers are excellent though, so I could go either way. I think the 26650's are rewrapped Basen's.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
26650. The two 26650's that comes with the mod seem potent, plus I have 3 other brand new pairs I purchased for my Conjestus. The 18650 spacers are excellent though, so I could go either way. I think the 26650's are rewrapped Basen's.
I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on this one. Where did you get yours?

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That Goon in your pic is a clone??

Edit: I see two in your pic, brass and ss. Which one is the clone? And we're did you purchase it from??

Sorry, I missed your post. It's tapatalk's fault .

In the pic, the SS is the clone. I got it from EBAY from the seller I linked. I like this clone better than the others (3 others) I have tried including the Tobeco. I got rid of my original SS Goon since I liked this clone so much. I picked up the Authentic brass in trade.

I think I'm going to pick of a black and copper too (authentic trade). I like flat wire coils and nothing beats sandwich posts for versatility.

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry, I missed your post. It's tapatalk's fault .

In the pic, the SS is the clone. I got it from EBAY from the seller I linked. I like this clone better than the others (3 others) I have tried including the Tobeco. I got rid of my original SS Goon since I liked this clone so much. I picked up the Authentic brass in trade.

I think I'm going to pick of a black and copper too (authentic trade). I like flat wire coils and nothing beats sandwich posts for versatility.
No problem, I went back and tried finding the link but can't seem to find it. You mind posting it again?

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks plated on the inside of the cap too. Not sure of the ramifications health-wise.
Yeah I have an authentic black one and copper one. Just wanted a ss. Guess I'll wait and see if he gets more. I'm probably gonna trade my copper. Never been used...lol

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't think I would like this one, but damn I really do even with the restricted airflow. So damn warm and tasty.

6811768097deac27274478a939c05529.jpg

LivingSacrifice5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's good, not bad at all. I benched it though and went back to using my Kanger Subtank Plus as my primary. My Cleito leaks really bad. I tried swapping coils over and over again, and no luck. I am disappointed because it's a popular tank, a lot of people really like it, and I had very high expectations.
Gotta love that subtank plus! I've tried The tfv4's, the tfv8's, the crowns...but I always come back to the subtank. (Infact I'm vaping on it right now with a fresh .5 occ and some Lost Arts Gummy Glu! =)
What's your favorite coil for the subtank plus?

p.s. that's a bummer about the Cleito. I was almost going to get one, but I've heard a lot about it leaking really bad from quite a few people now including yourself. Maybe Aspire will sort it out in the near future.

Vape on, Peace out!

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
vaportek with 5offnow. Might be a better coupon out there though. There is only one thing I don't like about the mod: sleeves are 30+ each. I wanted the wood sleeve, but not for 30.

https://www.vaportekusa.com
Ijoy Limitless Lux Dual 26650 215 Watts Black
Price$83.99
Coupon Code (5OFFNOW) -$4.20
Free Shipping
Grand Total $79.79
Haven't found sleeves in the states for less than $30, only from China.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Price$83.99
Free Shipping
Grand Total $79.79
Yep. Just going to have to wait for sleeves to make it state side with a 10-20 price tag.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I got on the Tsunami bandwagon, not a bad vape.

1dd5fc1d87a48ed86693f41f1bb13373.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

stmtpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Price$83.99
Free Shipping
Grand Total $79.79

Sheesh, now looking at vaporteks site I can't decide whether to wait on that new GBOX 150 or just grab the lux.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good. How do you like it? Hard mode + wattage has been instant gratification for me

Currently rockin the Rafale on it with .2 SS coil.
455° @ 70 watts HARD seems to produce AMAZING flavor for me.

The CCI Triforce 30mm was great with the .1 (Ni200) in hard mode at 200 watts.
I like the Triforce but stripped the top cap so it leaks....very unfortunate because I love the amount of juice it holds.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thi is my favorite Atty by far, the Tornado Nano. Flavor and clouds. Great RBA. Thanks Huckleberried!

Only reason it hasn't made it to a posted photo is that shes isn't very photogenic. Still, I suck on her every day.

209074b976bb4aa529f844924616d072.jpg

The Limitless LUX has received exclusivity since I got it and I'm still on the same pair of batteries. I love this mod.

20d63334ee7fd322692bef8783ffe0d2.jpg

Those Basen's are beasts.

Last edited:

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thi is my favorite Atty by far, the Tornado Nano. Flavor and clouds. Great RBA. Thanks Huckleberried!

Only reason it hasn't made it to a posted photo is that shes isn't very photogenic. Still, I suck on her every day.

The Limitless LUX has received exclusivity since I got it and I'm still on the same pair of batteries. I love this mod.

Good to hear. I love the Tornado, so much so that I had to order another (just got it in today)..I did not want to "risk" it with the Nano...but now I'm thinking I need a Nano too, now that I have 2 Tornados, and the T6 deck.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Are those the LED chip coils you have in your tornado nano?? I see a red light. I ordered some and haven't got around to using them yet.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good choice. 90% of my vaping is done on the Tsunami. What mod is that?
It's not my favorite RDA, but it is good.

The Mod, it's a Dragon Clone.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
456c187360ae03685a87ee50771a024e.jpg

Loving the Kennedy 25 atop my Revenant SX350J

Should kick myself for coming on this thread, first everyone is showing off there Limitless LUX and now I see the Revenant.......:gaah: :cuss2: :headbang:

Dayum, that Revenant sure is a good looking mod, is it only available here: https://vaporider.net/shop/hot-deals/revenant-yihi-sx350j-dual-18650-box-mod/ Is that the green?

That Limitless LUX is drool worthy as well, how is the chip on it?

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are those the LED chip coils you have in your tornado nano?? I see a red light. I ordered some and haven't got around to using them yet.
Yeah these are the LED chip coils. Surprisingly good after shortening the wicks.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should kick myself for coming on this thread, first everyone is showing off there Limitless LUX and now I see the Revenant.......:gaah: :cuss2: :headbang:

Dayum, that Revenant sure is a good looking mod, is it only available here: https://vaporider.net/shop/hot-deals/revenant-yihi-sx350j-dual-18650-box-mod/ Is that the green?

That Limitless LUX is drool worthy as well, how is the chip on it?
Ha ha. Yes, AFAIK it's only available from Vaporider. Yea it's the green one. Excellent company btw. My first had bad switch, super easy exchange (they paid). The ship 2-Day as well. It's an excellent addition to my Triade ofDNA mods and various others.

I had not heard of the company, mod maker or the juice....took a chance feel I scored on all 3. The juice goes for about $50 from what I've seen. I'm a Mac guy, so the SX chip is not playing well with my virtual PC..not a big deal as the update does not add anything I'm missing, currently running 2.2. Other than that- brilliant mod.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ha ha. Yes, AFAIK it's only available from Vaporider. Yea it's the green one. Excellent company btw. My first had bad switch, super easy exchange (they paid). The ship 2-Day as well. It's an excellent addition to my Triade ofDNA mods and various others.

I had heard of the company, mod maker or the juice....took a chance feel I scored on all 3. The juice goes for about $50 from what I've seen. I'm a Mac guy, so the SX chip is not playing well with my virtual PC..not a big deal as the update does not add anything I'm missing, currently running 2.2. Other than that- brilliant mod.

Did you get the burst liquid with that revnant?

How is it?

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you get the burst liquid with that revnant?

Yea, good juice. I've been a DIY guy for over 4 years, first premade juice I've had that I actually liked. I still had to cut it by 40% I feel premade juice has too much flavoring most of the time. But it's a fantastic berry blend..mostly strawberry if u are into that sort of thing.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea, good juice. I've been a DIY guy for over 4 years, first premade juice I've had that I actually liked. I still had to cut it by 40% I feel premade juice has too much flavoring most of the time. But it's a fantastic berry blend..mostly strawberry if u are into that sort of thing.

I'm going to get that mod for the juice :)

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tsunami 22 with deadmodz glass cap on my Hana beater.

9a4826492256d31adf5980ddf026da0a.jpg

I'm liking the way this looks a lot. It'd look better on my shelf. Where'd you get it and how much? Are they still available? Normally I'd research the shit out of it and order it but I'm mobile with poor signal. My hope is by time I get home I'll see your reply and it'll remind me to look it up. I'm actually not into building but it looks so unique I just have to have it. The mod doesn't look bad either, I may check that out too just because I haven't heard of it or have one.
Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm liking the way this looks a lot. It'd look better on my shelf. Where'd you get it and how much? Are they still available? Normally I'd research the shit out of it and order it but I'm mobile with poor signal. My hope is by time I get home I'll see your reply and it'll remind me to look it up. I'm actually not into building but it looks so unique I just have to have it. The mod doesn't look bad either, I may check that out too just because I haven't heard of it or have one.
Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.
Its just a tsunami 22 with a glass top. The fishbone or deadmodz glass tops fit perfect although the fishbone glass tops are better for this application. You can get them for a dollar on fasttech. Just type in fishbone glass top. You need a tsunami 22 also :)

The mod is just a Hana One mod. Its a dna40 mod that cost 20.00.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its just a tsunami 22 with a glass top. The fishbone or deadmodz glass tops fit perfect although the fishbone glass tops are better for this application. You can get them for a dollar on fasttech. Just type in fishbone glass top. You need a tsunami 22 also :)

The mod is just a Hana One mod. Its a dna40 mod that cost 20.00.

Thank you very much.
This will help me speed up my search when I get home.
That Tsunami with glass top will look great on my shelf.
I suppose it's possible that I could possibly even use it.
However being a tank vaper, I'm not certain.
Not had much luck with the only other non tank I have but I'm sure it's just a matter of learning to properly wick it.
Forget the name of it but I think its a samurai or something similar.
Haven't actually put in any effort to learn.
Maybe this will give me a reason to try.
Thanks again.

VU Sponsors