Become a Patron!

Pomberry Trinkets by Jason

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Y'all are killing me with your cranberry! BCV is out, ECX doesn't stock it. I have carts at both. They have NF, though.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I thought about them or TFA, I'm so tired of cart shuffling I can hardly remember what's where anymore.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have FA Pomegranate. To me, it's really strong. Any idea for a % there? My cranberry is on the triptik from California to KY Kingdom, so no hurry.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have FA Pomegranate. To me, it's really strong. Any idea for a % there? My cranberry is on the triptik from California to KY Kingdom, so no hurry.

I'm making a refill of this today. I'll try it with FA Pom at the same amount and post back how it went. I made it will all TFA as Cramptholomew listed above, but 1/2 strength, for my first couple batches. So good!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Rattles my cranberry bottle from Capella hmm.. ;)

1% fa concord grape added to Jason's recipe is sweet too
with just a tiny drop of lemon lime :p

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

Okay, so I am vaping my two bottles side by side. Both are absolutely delicious and very flavorful, definitely NOT mild to me at half-strength:

2% TFA Cinn Red Hots + 2% TFA Cranberry + 2% TFA Pomegranate
versus
2% TFA Cinn Red Hots + 2% TFA Cranberry + 2% FA Pomegranate

I've vaped about 20ml of the first one and love it. I'm just now vaping the one with FA Pom, and I like it even better. It's a more realistic, pure pom flavor to me. I think FA is peppier and crisper, but it IS stronger than TFA's, so...

If I made this full strength with FA Pom, I'd do this:
4% TFA Cinn Red Hots + 4% TFA Cranberry + 2.5% FA Pomegranate

I personally will do this from now on:
2% TFA Cinn Red Hots + 2% TFA Cranberry + 1.25% FA Pomegranate

No matter how you do it, it is great stuff!

I also have Flavor West's Cranberry, but I much prefer TFA's, so my FW won't get a chance to play here.

Thanks again for this one, @Cramptholomew !

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wooooo hoo! My order said delivery date Tues. It showed up today! I have all my spices, cranberry and red hots! Now, to find time to mix today.
gaah.gif

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been meaning to try it with FA pom. I like the FA pom. It's a little less sweet, a little more bitter, and would lend itself to this recipe nicely. I got kinda burnt out on this recipe, but I plan on making a batch soon. I first came up with it the week before Thanksgiving last year, and it stayed around EVERYDAY for months afterwards. It's a perfect cold weather recipe.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I whipped this up today. It's a solid cinnamon red hots vape. I'm not a big fan of red hots but it works here with the cranberry and pom on the exhale.

Another super simple, yummy cinnamon red hots you might like:

5% TFA Cinnamon Red Hots
5% TFA Gummy Candy

It's a perfect Cinnamon Gummy Bear.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I whipped this up today. It's a solid cinnamon red hots vape. I'm not a big fan of red hots but it works here with the cranberry and pom on the exhale.

Another super simple, yummy cinnamon red hots you might like:

5% TFA Cinnamon Red Hots
5% TFA Gummy Candy

It's a perfect Cinnamon Gummy Bear.

Might be better to post your recipes in your own thread so as not to confuse the original recipe!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got to make this, finally. This is really good, @Cramptholomew! I never would've thought up this combination of flavors. You know how with some mixes you get flavor A on the inhale, flavor B on the exhale and a lingering taste of flavors C-E or whatever? I taste it all equally. How fun!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Still waiting for Wizard Labs to ship out my order:(
Something is off with their notifications. Mine wasn't supposed to arrive until today but I got it Saturday. Maybe you'll have the same experience? Hope so.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pomegranate is on the list now..
It never ends....

b-t-w ECX has Sony VCT-4's in stock - if any one is interested.. Just received mine..

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I thought I was done mixing for today until I saw this recipe. No shopping needed, yea.

I went for the 4% of each since I am still using WL nic. Wow! This is one tasty flavor. Thank you Cramptholomew for sharing this gem.

ADV_search

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks i tried this and its good for any red hot lovers . not sure if my cranberry is bad but im getting a faint skunky beer note???? though it could be my superbowl hang over

Last edited:

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, do you think this would taste okay with FA Cinnamon Ceylon, FA Pomegranate and CAP Cranberry? It's all that I have on hand right now.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA cinnamon is a bakery cinnamon and is much more gentle than the TFA red hots! So, give it a try, but it'll be completely different! (I'm in the minority that I'm not a fan of red hots LOL) You'll likely need to reduce the percentages if you're using FA flavors - maybe half?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I did use FA Pom at the same %, but I fully agree on the Ceylon. Not that it would taste bad, but it's completely different. I like that you said "gentle". What a great way to describe that, Amanda.

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's my opinion that this needs the red hots. Ceylon is way way too different. Not sure about the other substitutions, except for FA pomegranate. That's a completely acceptable substitute for TFA pom.

VU Sponsors