• 18-24ml

• >24ml

Results are only viewable after voting.

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I am just wondering what Strength Of Juice every one else is Vaping . OOPs the poll should read Mg not ml .

Last edited:

rickycal78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It partially depends on what my local B&M has in stock. If they're out of 0 I use 3, if they're out of both I'll go to 6, but I have to be careful at 6, otherwise I get a minor nic overdose when I chain vape.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like to vape as many ML as possible. Only 3 MG though ;)

Ain't it the truth. So much juice, so little time. Only so many hours in a day to and so many yummy flavors. :)

I picked 12 to 18 but that's down from 36mg originally, which nic level was far less shocking in the early days of widespread ignorance. A little knowledge goes a long ways; a greater amount of knowledge goes even further.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ain't it the truth. So much juice, so little time. Only so many hours in a day to and so many yummy flavors. :)

I picked 12 to 18 but that's down from 36mg originally, which nic level was far less shocking in the early days of widespread ignorance. A little knowledge goes a long ways; a greater amount of knowledge goes even further.
I started at 36 as well, on recommendation of the person behind the counter selling me a marked-up bottle of MBV. I can't believe I vaped that high up.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Two years ago Christmas Time. Yeah, yeah, I'm still a "noob," probably always will be ;)

Nah ... not a noob at two years but that's fairly recent for a recommendation that high. THat's the only reason I was curious.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah ... not a noob at two years but that's fairly recent for a recommendation that high. THat's the only reason I was curious.
I'll put it to bed real, real quick - I made a mistake. I went to hole-in-the-wall tobacco store to buy my first set up. Looking back, I have no doubts that the salesperson behind the counter had next to zero idea what they were talking about.

Grimwald

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3 1/2 years ago I started at 24mg on a cig-a-like and cartos. (I was a 3 pad smoker)

Today I'm at 4mg...on better equipment of course.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back when ego pens and bottom-fed clearos were still pretty much brand new, I vaped 12-18mg on my carto tanks and my kanger T3's. Later on down the line I started vaping on a nautty at 15w. Instantly brought me down to 6mg. A month or two after I got into drippers, I started vaping 3.

Now, I mostly vape 0mg on my downtime. I bring 0mg and 3mg with me to work. I can actually feel the nicotine now and I kinda like the boost to get me past that mid-day hump. Does more for me than coffee, tbh.

I honestly don't need the nic anymore. I've done experiments where I didn't bring any to work and didn't vape any after. I didn't miss it. I do the same thing across entire weekends. I like to keep some nic around because I like the feeling it gives me, but I try not to use it so much that I acquire a tolerance.

Now that I think about it, it's crazy to me that I can do that. At worst, not having any nic at certain times feels like missing that morning cup of coffee... ...and hell, just like there are times when I don't want coffee, there are times when I don't want nic.

Funny how running out of cigarettes is way different from skipping coffee time. Ohhh no, it's not like that at all. It's a bad time, man. This whole concept of actually being able to regulate and dictate my nicotine intake is still very strange to me. It's not something I ever considered to be possible as a smoker.

And yet, it was literally just like one day, on a whim, I just decided, "Maybe I won't vape nic today." and that was it. It was an effortless decision, like plaid boxers or polka-dots. Turned out things weren't all that different on the other side. Go figure.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This whole thread just throw a monkey wrench into the whole tobacco addiction problem....what exactlly are people addicted to when they are smokers ,and what is the most effective way to get people off smoking....it seems to me after reading countless threads.....different people are addicted to smoking for totally different reasons.I think for some people it is a oral fixation thing,for others I think it is just something so trite as they want to look cool, and still for others their brains are just wired in such a way they need whatever chemical cocktail in smoking that keeps them "functional"..whatever that means.they are chemically dependent.I've read about people that put down the cigs after their first hit of vaping, then other who feel the need to vape WTAs, then people that after years of vaping still smoke as well.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
and you lived to tell the tale??? I vaped 32 and damn near passed out....and I was a hardcore smoker.
Ummm once I accdentlaly did this felt my heart miss and halucinated a huge head chasing me .. It is bad

VU Sponsors