Become a Patron!

polarity

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i just got this 26650 hades battery body, then was reading the papers that came with it and it sates, " using the 26650 battery, screw out the top cap reverse side, put the negative pole of 26650 battery into the battery tube first, then screw the top cap and tube together tightly" unless i've always been drunk and high on nic, i've always put the positive pole "facing up" in my battery tubes. Am i misunderstanding something here ? or does the negative pole face down in these particular battery tubes

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you take the top cap off and put the negative in first the positive is towards the atomizer. Just like everything else. What are you confused about?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They want you to remove the bottom, put the negative of the battery into the bottom, then attach it to the top.

My iTaste SVD was like that too. Saying to remove the lower tube, put the battery in there, then screw the lower tube onto the upper tube. I decided 'fuck that' and just unscrewed the bottom cap of the lower tube to change batteries and never took the lower tube off the upper tube.

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
bain fart. with a vodka tonic chaser

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I refuse to buy from any company that spams.
Sorry, you have lost a customer.

VU Sponsors