Become a Patron!

Pod System with SS coils?

kirr45

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone know of any pod systems using stainless steel? I'm using the Myle pod system now. It's amazing, but in the recent batches of pods, the coils are burning almost instantly. Anyone know what's available? I'm thinking of going nichrome as a last resort.

The only option that I can see is the Suorin Vagon.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I saw one the other day, seems it was fairly new to market, but there may be others....I'll help ya look.

kirr45

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the help. Just a question, the highest ohm coil it can use is .5 ohms. Can you use salt nics with such a "lower" ohm coil? I was under the assumption 1ohm and higher for salt nic

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I don't know nic salt. I've seen nic salt pods under 1.0Ω

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breeze2 pod comes with a .6 coil and a 1.0... The 1ohm is labeled as formulated for nic salts. But i think you'd be ok with a low nic salt. I have some 9mg salt juice that may be a little harsh on DL hit. But a 6mg salt might be ok.

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Kroma A kit from Innokin comes with a 0.5 ohm "plexus" coil and I vape 24-30 mg nic salt with it. No issues but its at low watts. Everyone's body is different. Vaping is very subjective. I have a few friends who cant use that coil. You wont know for sure if you don't try it. If you start feeling dizzy or feel like you want to puke stop using it.

VU Sponsors