Become a Patron!

Plume Veil Clone $17.99 US

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
The Gold Plating is a Failed design, it also failed with the original. I'll wait till the SS comes out :D

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, that's great to know.... I didn't, but can see where it could be a problem with all the heat that's generated in that area.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Also have black edition with $18.99.

Could you notify me, when you get the Stainless Steel Decks? The ones your selling, is proving to be a failure! Because of the gold plating and conductivity!

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Can you please tell me why gold plating deck means a failure?

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can you please tell me why gold plating deck means a failure?

Curious myself. I have a black Vume Bell (logoless Plume Veil clone) on pre-order. It has the gold plated base.

And in my quick search apparently it might be an issue since the makers of the real Plume Veil have opted out of using gold plating on the base on the newer version.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Sorry I know many that have the Original Plume Veil and they've put it down because of the plating! It doesn't perform the way it should (sucks) lol..... Get a SS deck and we'll talk :)

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I already reported this to our purchasing manager. He will try to look for another supplier to get the ss deck. Thank you for the info. :rolleyes:

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm out completely on the PV clone. Between the gold deck and now I am hearing about crazy leaking from the air holes in the negative posts. Which is supposed to be one of it's unique features.

VU Sponsors