Become a Patron!

Please take my Aqua clone, I hate it!!! Just guess how many....

Been itchin to get into rebuildables. My tech savvy 14 yo son loves truing to build crazy coils. No people I dont let him vape

riphraph

Member For 4 Years
Thanks all for your guesses! I'll have counted, arrgh.., all the bb's and will post the winner this Friday the 11th. at 8PM C. Good Luck!!!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Friday? Central in Australia? I think they're almost a day ahead.

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone! Just found this forum! Loving it! :) my vape grear is Pretty much non existent and I would love to get into all the fun! So Here is my guess #1 Goodluck everybody! :):):)

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here goes guess #2

Thanks! Goodluck everyone! :)

riphraph

Member For 4 Years
If
Been itchin to get into rebuildables. My tech savvy 14 yo son loves truing to build crazy coils. No people I dont let him vape
he likes to build coils, this will be his biggest challenge! I've found using ONE piece of wire to wrap both coils on is the bestest. You just gotta get your distances right... Peace

riphraph

Member For 4 Years
1. 4000
2. 4050
Did you count the bb's across the top, then down the top to bottom...infuse some pie, no not snatch, calculation and consult a 10 M drunkin' sharpshooter and hold him at .45cal for his best guess??? thought so... : ) looks gr8

riphraph

Member For 4 Years
And finally 6500 but i don't believe you would actually count that many freaking bbs.
oh hell ya!!!, to a bi-polar, this ain't shit!!! So in other words, they will be counted to a T. I sure hope there ain't a fkn tie... Haven't thought of a tie-breaker yet...

riphraph

Member For 4 Years
I JUST FOUND the original box with the clearish tank and spares!!! BONUS... All shipped free to the lucky winner. Gonna throw all Kanthal and Nichrome wire above 30 Ga. 'Bout 15 feet... If you'all want a Pulse jennie or Traveler RDA I'll give'm away, but which one first and what kinda contest??? Or both at once???

riphraph

Member For 4 Years
I JUST FOUND the original box with the clearish tank and spares!!! BONUS... All shipped free to the lucky winner. Gonna throw all Kanthal and Nichrome wire above 30 Ga. 'Bout 15 feet... If you'all want a Pulse jennie or Traveler RDA I'll give'm away, but which one first and what kinda contest??? Or both at once???
Oh snap! I was gonna take a pic. of the box and stuff and I put a 1/4" crack in the freakin' clearish tank... Damn! Oh well, all my wire above 30ga. comes with it, prolly 25+ ft. and silica, and ekowool etc... I really hope it helps out whomever wins it!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Guess #2 4,900

Guess #3 5,100

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i think its way cool your doing another contest, it's not like your a shop or vendor (at least to my knowledge) so i think it should be what ever you want. thanks for the chance at these and the good karma will come back to you!!!! be good, vape on and on and on....

riphraph

Member For 4 Years
nice guess, better dog...
i think its way cool your doing another contest, it's not like your a shop or vendor (at least to my knowledge) so i think it should be what ever you want. thanks for the chance at these and the good karma will come back to you!!!! be good, vape on and on and on....
Well I have gear from 2009 to date and would sure love to have it land in the hands of a budding vaper or slick expert!! I have cancer and too many "vaping friends" wanted my s hee t but I'm still here and Am gladly giving some stuff away HERE and not on "that other big site" Anywhoo, I ain't gonna die anytime soon, so they say... I guess the GRAND PRIZE would be your name and address on a shipping box with all my gear in it, to shipped when Ldaze kicks!!!! lol!!!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
god damn, not the response i expected, you a good man and theres need to be more ppl like you. i'm 9 months into vaping and one day i hope to be able to pay it forward the way you are. Be good bro!!!!

riphraph

Member For 4 Years
No piece of vape gear can replace my annoying feline!!! Well,... maybe GGTS #1!!! Then I could sell it, like the sellout who made it.. 0h snapp!!!

VU Sponsors