Become a Patron!

Please help

mgmjoker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
First and foremost I understand I am a new member here and I understand that there have been issues with trust.

That being said,if anybody has any spare kanthal that they would be able to send me I would greatly appreciate it. I traded a broken quad on Saturday for a god180 mod and it was great until my coil went out today. So I am in a tough position as I'm currently unemployed(did manage to get to a staffing agency today though). I can't afford to make it to the pawn shop to trade anything in to get some money to buy wire. And I really don't have any options left. I can offer graphic services or remote computer repair to whoever can help me though.

I'm not one to ask for handouts, I just really don't know what to do and don't want to go back to smoking. Thanks for your time.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

mgmjoker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry 26. I have a kanger subtank with the occ coil head on it.says its .5 ohms. That would be 26 right? I watched rip trippers rebuild guide and he used 26. I'm also using dollar store cotton balls right now.hope that's not what messed it up.thanks!

Flench

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First and foremost I understand I am a new member here and I understand that there have been issues with trust.

That being said,if anybody has any spare kanthal that they would be able to send me I would greatly appreciate it. I traded a broken quad on Saturday for a god180 mod and it was great until my coil went out today. So I am in a tough position as I'm currently unemployed(did manage to get to a staffing agency today though). I can't afford to make it to the pawn shop to trade anything in to get some money to buy wire. And I really don't have any options left. I can offer graphic services or remote computer repair to whoever can help me though.

I'm not one to ask for handouts, I just really don't know what to do and don't want to go back to smoking. Thanks for your time.

I got some 28 if that well work ? Not sure if I can get PM's yet me being a new member too . If so you better hit me back tonight for I am leaving out in the morning and well not be home for a few day's .

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All members can send/receive PM from any other member.
just click on the member' avatar you want to PM and select "start a conversation"

Flench

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All members can send/receive PM from any other member.
just click on the member' avatar you want to PM and select "start a conversation"
GREAT ! Thanks :]

mgmjoker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Um flench I'm not sure to be honest.would anybody be able to offer input on whether 28g would work? Would I have to do more wraps?

Flench

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Um flench I'm not sure to be honest.would anybody be able to offer input on whether 28g would work? Would I have to do more wraps?

Now that I don't know .

mgmjoker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This will be my first time building coils so forgive my noobness. I don't know what the highest or lowest gauge I can go is

Flench

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear ya , I'm not new to vaping but have not rebuilt that many ether . Maybe someone well chime in and help .

mgmjoker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK give me a quick second. Might have something figured out.ill let you know asap.

Flench

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not a problem . Going to hit the sack . I well read this in the morning before I leave .

GraceAnn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Deleted post....

Last edited:
28g will work just need to tweak the wraps I have done it on my sub tank and cotton balls work just the same as anything else from what I have experienced

<TheZedPM>

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aw guys, we're all in this together. I just hope for once the USPS is with us too and hurries up with that wire and cotton!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aw guys, we're all in this together. I just hope for once the USPS is with us too and hurries up with that wire and cotton!
Usps should be endorsing vaping! We brought back what was lost with email/im/texting.
Therefore all vape mail shall take priority over everything else. Lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that's why they're so slow and lost their sense of direction. They haven't actually worked since all the above and now they're "rusty." LOL!

VU Sponsors