Become a Patron!

Please Help. Sigelei Spectrum Kaos. Low Resistance. Nothing works.

I've had this vape for a couple months now and yesterday it just stopped working after I took it apart to replace the coil. Now the old coil doesn't work and fresh ones won't work either. Everything I do it just says low resistance.IMG_20180301_164158587.jpgIMG_20180301_164140166.jpg

Last edited:

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
What tank/RTA/RDA you're using and which coils?

You could check if using factory coils if these are screwed in properly. When using/making your own coils, see if they are tight down within the posts/deck. That's just the basic answer I can give till we know what you're actually using.

I'm a noob when it comes to the terminology so I hope these pictures are acceptable. I have made sure the coils are screwed in firmly IMG_20180301_164140166.jpg IMG_20180301_164158587.jpg

What tank/RTA/RDA you're using and which coils?

You could check if using factory coils if these are screwed in properly. When using/making your own coils, see if they are tight down within the posts/deck. That's just the basic answer I can give till we know what you're actually using.
img_20180301_164140166-jpg.105534
img_20180301_164158587-jpg.105535

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Take the coil out and look at the bottom, there's a little black o ring/seal, sometimes wire can stick out of that giving you the error message,

If that's not the problem, unscrew the tank a little bit, try to fire it, if still get same error unscrew further till it can finally read your coil.

If that doesn't work check your 510 on the mod, see if you have some juice or condensates droplets of water in there. Same for the bottom of the tank. If you have a other tank try this one.

If all that doesn't work contact the vendor you bought it from or the warranty department and have them ship a replacement or repair it. If you say that your coil is screed in straight and proper not loose or tilted, then most likely there could be an issue with your 510 connection.

VU Sponsors