Please help Papa Ding and his family in their time of need

brugmanncues

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was posted in the Mod Envy FB group:

There are almost 25,000 members here. I'm sure there must be some people that can help from this group for this man's family!
I'd like to see if this would work, even if just 10% of the members here do this it would be almost paid for. Just donate $1 to the Paypal listed below. That would be $2500.00! Things like this, is what makes me DAMN PROUD to be part of the vaping community!
This was posted in the Nuclear Vandalism fb group by Antianti Hero:
I have a favor to ask all of you. A good friend of ours. Papa ding lost his mother last week. I wouldn't say there is anyway to really prepare for it financially it came at an especially bad time since they had went to mania. Not to go too much into personal details but he has also been out of work for a while due to an accident. I'm sure most of you already know him. Those that do know he would never ask for help, I've seen him give it but never ask for it. So this is is me asking. I almost didn't tell him about it cause i was afraid he would say no. I have seen plenty of bullshit benefits around here asking for help for the stupidest shady crap and i give you my word this is not one. The money will go right to their paypal and no second party will ever touch it. They need 3000$ towards a niche. which is a glass display for her urn in a marble mausoleum . He does have some money saved up he could put toward it but i'd like to avoid him having to if possible to put that money to other expenses. I know not all of you can donate so im only asking the ones who can to. If you cant you can still help in other ways. Help share this and get the word out to others. He has helped this community of ours a lot and me personally and i aim to repay that kindness in anyway i can. I ask for you help to do the same. I've been a host a while now and this is the best chance i have ever gotten to really help someone. If you have ever known soul crushing loss, please do what you can. My thoughts and prayers go out to him, Risa, and their family. Mama Ding you raised a mighty good son. They wont be able to make it to our show today because they will be at the services so i will link their facebooks below so you can pay your respects.
Papa's vaping fb Papas Playhouse
Risa's FB Vapin Risa
If they don't reply to you or accept your friend request right away. Give them some time. Its gonna be a hard day.
Here is their paypal. [email protected]

VU Sponsors