Become a Patron!

Please help beginner vaper here

I got 80 bucks to spend on a vape and all the accessories to go with it(charger,batteries,juice etc...) I was looking at the eleaf 100w but my local vape store I think they cost like 75 so everything I would have to buy with it would cost over 80. So I'm wanting to know the very best vape and accessories I can get with 80 bucks. I don't want no piece of crap I want to blow some nice sized clouds when I want to and then have it as a daily vape also.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got 80 bucks to spend on a vape and all the accessories to go with it(charger,batteries,juice etc...) I was looking at the eleaf 100w but my local vape store I think they cost like 75 so everything I would have to buy with it would cost over 80. So I'm wanting to know the very best vape and accessories I can get with 80 bucks. I don't want no piece of crap I want to blow some nice sized clouds when I want to and then have it as a daily vape also.
Dude don't go to that shop! That's bullshit. Even at the LitecigUSA B&M here it's under $50. Check out the Black Friday deals, check vaporjoes.com, vape.deals, vapingcheap.com. Sure to find a setup under 80. That 100w can be had for ~$35 online!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered an Istick 100 from vapenw for less than $28 (Black Friday sale) - there's a 20% off coupon in the deals thread!

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I saw that deal. I really wanted to buy but I just dont like how it looks. My type of vaping is weird xD

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't pay that buy on line. I'd suggest getting an all in one kit like a eVic or Kanger buy a battery get a few coils and your under 80 bucks. You also would have the option of TC with ether one.

Last edited:

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw that deal. I really wanted to buy but I just dont like how it looks. My type of vaping is weird xD
In hand it reminds me of a Sigelei 100w only width is shorter on the istick. Not a bad mod, 94% efficiency if I remember correctly.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is a great price for a decent setup that gives you room to grow in your vaping without having to buy another mod down the road.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't know much about that vendor but try vapecrawler.com if you know what you want great group of vendors to compare prices

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't know much about that vendor but try vapecrawler.com if you know what you want great group of vendors to compare prices
I use Code3 all the time - love their free shipping! But they sold out of that mod yesterday. I agree that Vapecrawler is fabulous for finding good prices:D

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
vape crawler is good
but sometimes doesnt show you the best price because not every company is indexed there.

Code 3 is awesome. I discovered them a few weeks ago when they had crown coils for like 6.99 with free shipping.

I got my koopor plus for 35 with free shipping yesterday

they will have stainless crown tanks available for 18.99 at 1pm CST
and tfv4 for only 22 at 3pm CST

Ecigclopedia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Eleaf iJust 2. From fasttech it cost only $26.48 and vape quality is really great.
Friends of ours used this kit for some time. Clouds were huge, battery life is okey, simple construction and affordable price for starter kit.

Here You can read more deeper review - http://ecigclopedia.com/eleaf-ijust-2-starter-kit-review/

So, it's around 25 USD + purchase 5 extra coils for less than 10 USD (they should last 4-6 months) and You will still have 45 USD to spend on E-Liquids, covers etc.

VU Sponsors