Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Not sure if it was ever resolved but I know people are having issues with that mod not firing right I believe. @debinnv has one I believe. Maybe can't get the switch apart to clean it or something. I can't remember right off the top of my head but I know she wasn't happy

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I saw she was having an issue getting something from ARE but I’m willing to take a chance. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
As long as you don't care about being able to take the switch fully apart, then it's a nice mod. Personally, I want to be able to take the switch apart so I can adjust the throw on it. Can't do that with the one they are selling.

Last edited:

Chucking

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is where I got mine last week, definitely the cheapest I've seen them:

https://arkansaseliquid.com/products/the-vert-by-unicorn-vapes-inc-x-ar-eliquid-co

Wasn't aware some people were having issues with theirs, but I'm enjoying mine so far... although after reading this post I just tried taking the switch fully apart and couldn't get the last contact pin part off, and then it started not firing for awhile. Played around with it and couldn't figure out why it was happening, but somehow got it to resolve itself. So yeah, buy at your own risk, but for $50 it seems like a solid mod (assuming the non-firing issue doesn't come back).

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This is where I got mine last week, definitely the cheapest I've seen them:

https://arkansaseliquid.com/products/the-vert-by-unicorn-vapes-inc-x-ar-eliquid-co

Wasn't aware some people were having issues with theirs, but I'm enjoying mine so far... although after reading this post I just tried taking the switch fully apart and couldn't get the last contact pin part off, and then it started not firing for awhile. Played around with it and couldn't figure out why it was happening, but somehow got it to resolve itself. So yeah, buy at your own risk, but for $50 it seems like a solid mod (assuming the non-firing issue doesn't come back).
They can’t ship juice to Indiana so if you want to order something you need to have them generate the order and I tried buying a couple Axials from them, after exchanging a few emails they stopped responding. So no ARE for me.

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
They can’t ship juice to Indiana so if you want to order something you need to have them generate the order and I tried buying a couple Axials from them, after exchanging a few emails they stopped responding. So no ARE for me.

have someone here buy what you want. then whomever ships it to you. cost a few bucks more, but you get what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors