Become a Patron!

Please close , thank you , will start other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Description:
1 -Few months old SX Mini S-Class 60watt. Purchased at Ginger Vapes and authenticated.
Original Box, manual, charging cord, etc. 90.00

3 - Different Moddish Metal Drip Tips. In great condition, in original packaging 15.00 each including first class shipping.

These are really loved items, Ive hardly used the SX because I have an old M-Class that I bought for practically nothing so did not want to mess up the S-Class .

The Drip tips too are loved and rarely used.

Something came up for sale that has been "flipping my lid" for years. Its hard to get, especially in black Stabwood and SS.

Id be willing to sell the whole group for 120 shipped. I just need to cover the beauty I want... I NEED :)

Willing to ship to: CONUS Only

Payments accepted through: PayPal Only, No mention of VU or E-Cigs please. Please pay using "payment for goods or services" Protects us both

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg DT.jpg sx mini-comp-0001.jpg sx mini-comp-0007.jpg

Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
BUMP, if this is still around after Mon, Im keeping it :inlove:

At least one of the Drip tips has not even been used, I went a bit nuts and bought too many of these.

One is food safe copper and the others are 316 SS. Since I cant claim 100% if they've been used and or at least just placed on an atty for photos, Im selling them for so cheap.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Going to keep the SX. Will do a new ad for the Drip tips.
Thank you all for looking.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0