Become a Patron!

PIF juice donated by DIY Flavor Shack

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
PIFing away one bottle of 30ml juice that was generously donated by DIY Flavor Shack

Just PIFing one bottle and most likely won't get around to picking the recipient until tomorrow.
Please be patient.
Thank You :)

Cory fawn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would love to try their juice. Running low on juice and funds, this would be nice!:rolleyes::D

Thanks DIY Flavor Shack for your PIFS! Very awesome of you!

Reactions: jj2

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in. Just started DIYing and haven't built up a flavor stock yet. Thanks all around!!!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard and thank you! :)

VapnCrazn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is awesome! Thank you Flavor Shack. I would love to try your juice.

VapnCrazn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was just checking out their website. They have some yummy sounding juices.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who can't use an extra bottle of juice? I know I could! I'd be interested in trying a bottle for sure! :D I'd probably pick their Banana Cream, sounds interesting.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Count me in. Always looking to try new juice.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jj2 - What is the general mixing % for your DIY flavors? I'm having a little problem zeroing in on the flavor % in mixes. Thanks so much.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
@jj2 - What is the general mixing % for your DIY flavors? I'm having a little problem zeroing in on the flavor % in mixes. Thanks so much.

I haven't DIY for a long time. Hang in there and I'll see if I can get someone to answer that question better than me.

100%VG

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hi Mommay,

It depends on the DIY Flavoring. I got some of their 100% VG flavors, and they told me to mix them at 50/50. I haven't tried other flavors. You could go to their website here and look around, like in the FAQ or Help, or contact them via 702-807-7215 or [email protected].

I hope this helps you. :)

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of vanilla custard.....
Here's my PIF to you lol. You gotta try DIY! Here's the recipe for a vanilla custard that's as good as Bryce's or CLS right after the mix:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/11224/Grants+Vanilla+Custard+my+way

Get your supplies from Wizard Labs or comparable and save tons of money on the goodies you vape! Use/ download E-juice calculator and just plug in your ratios. I don't use anything fancy, a large 60ml syringe for my premixed nic juice/ base and a pipette for the drops of flavoring. Really, really easy! Don't be afraid!

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ejuice.jpg

You can see how easy it is to plug in your nic/ base / flavors/ etc and it converts it all to mls and drops. The most complex set of flavors I have had is like 8 for a Five Pawns CLR that was spot on. I use 50/50 12mg premixed. Just plug your stuff in and play with it. I've saved hundreds of $ by DIY! Give it atry and GL!

BTW-I don't ultrasonic shake or any of that. Mix it all in an old Halo bottle or a 120ml amber and just shake after I mix every time I see the bottle. Most of the recipes I have used and liked are good right after the mix and usually don't last long enough to even get a 1 week steep.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's my PIF to you lol. You gotta try DIY! Here's the recipe for a vanilla custard that's as good as Bryce's or CLS right after the mix:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/11224/Grants+Vanilla+Custard+my+way

Get your supplies from Wizard Labs or comparable and save tons of money on the goodies you vape! Use/ download E-juice calculator and just plug in your ratios. I don't use anything fancy, a large 60ml syringe for my premixed nic juice/ base and a pipette for the drops of flavoring. Really, really easy! Don't be afraid!
Thanks that's the same calculator I use, super easy and works perfect every time. I'll be sure to try this recipe next time I'm mixing.....

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you have any the flavor apprentice concentrates go to their site and next to each flavor is the suggested % to use

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the Flavor Shack house brand flavors that I have questions. It's easy to find starting % for most brands, but I haven't had luck finding info for DIYFS. I think I'll just email. Thanks.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's the Flavor Shack house brand flavors that I have questions. It's easy to find starting % for most brands, but I haven't had luck finding info for DIYFS. I think I'll just email. Thanks.
Da, I'm an idiot sometimes....

VU Sponsors