PIF BOX 4.2 *CLOSED*

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I sent you a message @DeathMetal03. Sorry about the delay - over-time family fun! ;)
Ok, @Mommay is going first. She sent me a pm with her address. From here on out if you don't respond when asked for your address and it's your turn next. You will be skipped and if you are completely inactive, you will be removed from the list to make room for someone that's interested in participating.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Alright sounds good. Will people ask for our address via PM or just the thread

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright sounds good. Will people ask for our address via PM or just the thread
Pm would be a little more confidential. And it's in the rules that you have 24 hours to respond after being contacted by the person with the box. Were all adults so I think we should be able to judge when a person lacks any motivation to be involved.

Last edited:

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are there any other forms of contact available? Simply because I pull 14 hour days for school then work or vice versa, lol. Hence my response now @DeathMetal03 :)

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are there any other forms of contact available? Simply because I pull 14 hour days for school then work or vice versa, lol. Hence my response now @DeathMetal03 :)
You can try to make contact any way you like. I just think a 24 hour notice at least gives time to communicate if there is a problem with sending the box such as a person going out of town or such.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe we can get the person were sending to cell number to text not call in case we don't answer the forum?

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to be out of town for 2 weeks in December. I'm concerned that I won't be able to participate because of that. I honestly didn't think I'd end up so close to the top of the list. Does someone wants to switch places & take the 3rd spot, maybe? <----If that's ok with you @DeathMetal03 . Let me know, if not I'm cool pulling out.
I'll switch...

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The box is mailed!! For reference: The box itself is free at the post office and it's $12.65 to mail and it includes a tracking number and $50 insurance. I am sending the tracking # to @Mommay I also forgot to mention that the post office will ask if you are sending any liquids or batteries *JUST SAY NO *

Last edited:

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah!! Glad it is on the move. It's the longest cape mail wait ever!!

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I've been MIA.. I had a death in the family over the thanksgiving holiday & then today there was a birth.. What a complex world we live in!

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think we should put together a advanced vaper box. What do you guys think?
I'm actually hoping that this box will cater to both novice vapors and advanced alike. I do have some mech stuff so I guess we will see what happens.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm actually hoping that this box will cater to both novice vapors and advanced alike. I do have some mech stuff so I guess we will see what happens.
Yay for Mech stuff! I'm in need of a good RBA/RTA/RDA, and Mod. Whatever comes my way. :D

Last edited:

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The box has safely arrived! Since DeathMetal03 took a picture when he sent it out, it hasn't changed since it left him & got to me, so I will post a pic when it's all together, ready to leave. I have the address of the next person, so we are good to go. I just opened it, so give me a bit to peruse, add, etc. I'm gathering goodies right now! How about a couple of RDAs, some wicking, Kanthal, etc. BUT, you guys, please check your ohms before firing up a RBA. Safety first.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah!! sounds great.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to thank @Mommay for adding some items to the box that I didn't have on hand such as a few coils for the tanks i added and a note pad that I completely forgot. She is a great person and definitely a great last addition to our pif list :)

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you @dave/jayce The baby has lifted our spirits & brought happiness at a time we needed it the most.
Ironically, I had my first child last Wednesday so even tho I'm not grieving a loss I totally know the power of new life. My son has changed me forever. Best regards to u n your family

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ironically, I had my first child last Wednesday so even tho I'm not grieving a loss I totally know the power of new life. My son has changed me forever. Best regards to u n your family

Congrats on the birth of your 1st child! They are a blessing!

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The box has safely arrived! Since DeathMetal03 took a picture when he sent it out, it hasn't changed since it left him & got to me, so I will post a pic when it's all together, ready to leave. I have the address of the next person, so we are good to go. I just opened it, so give me a bit to peruse, add, etc. I'm gathering goodies right now! How about a couple of RDAs, some wicking, Kanthal, etc. BUT, you guys, please check your ohms before firing up a RBA. Safety first.
Any pics yet? I'm impatient, can you tell? :) lol

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The box is packed, labeled, tracking info has been sent - just waiting on the PostLady now. I'll try & post pics tonight. They're on my tablet and it doesn't want to cooperate at the moment (or I just haven't learned to communicate with it quite yet).

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have a clue why my pics aren't showing? They're on Photobucket. Any helpful suggestions? I'm using my tablet. I guess I'll drag my butt into the office & see if I can post from there. blech & great big raspberries for this "computer" who is seen as a phone...... don't get a Surface, unless you get the new Pro3. argh

Last edited:

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
utf-8QWIN5F201412075F185024_zpsbb2ec5f1.jpg.html
utf-8QWIN5F201412075F121358_zpsc21ad0ec.jpg.html
utf-8QWIN5F201412075F121316_zpsf104fb16.jpg.html
Does anyone have a clue why my pics aren't showing? They're on Photobucket. Any helpful suggestions? I'm using my tablet.
Upload them straight from your photo album onto the forum.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I took.jpg What I sent.jpg Holiday Vape Bling.jpg
Great.Thank you, Laurel. I don't upload pics often on here and the last I knew, they had to be homed somewhere.... geez. that was so much easier.
PIC #1 - What I took out of the box
PIC #2 - What I added to the box, plus some coils so that all the tanks would be working out of the box. Ejuice is mostly 6, but a couple of 0 & a couple of 3 or 4.
PIC #3 - Since I had to wait for the mail lady anyway, I made some more Vape Bling. There are 6 holiday charm hangy dooeys in there. I also sent extra silicone bands. This is the first time I've tried them. They look a little flimsy, but I stretched and pulled and they held. If you grab some bling, grab a couple of extra bands, just in case. I had some good ones ordered, but thanks to USPS, they sat in Arizona for a solid week - they;ll be here tomorrow. :(
I packed everything tight, bagged all the juice, bubble wrapped anything that could get broken and stuffed it with packing material. The box recipient will shake his head when it arrives - I was more than a little OCD about wrapping & packing. :confused:... but I'm really good at it. hahaha :p

Laurel, thanks for your help. Since you're further down on the list, if you'll PM me and tell me what color/kind your mod/vape is, I'll make you a holiday dangly and drop it directly in the mail to you.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 9946 View attachment 9947 View attachment 9948
Great.Thank you, Laurel. I don't upload pics often on here and the last I knew, they had to be homed somewhere.... geez. that was so much easier.
PIC #1 - What I took out of the box
PIC #2 - What I added to the box, plus some coils so that all the tanks would be working out of the box. Ejuice is mostly 6, but a couple of 0 & a couple of 3 or 4.
PIC #3 - Since I had to wait for the mail lady anyway, I made some more Vape Bling. There are 6 holiday charm hangy dooeys in there. I also sent extra silicone bands. This is the first time I've tried them. They look a little flimsy, but I stretched and pulled and they held. If you grab some bling, grab a couple of extra bands, just in case. I had some good ones ordered, but thanks to USPS, they sat in Arizona for a solid week - they;ll be here tomorrow. :(
I packed everything tight, bagged all the juice, bubble wrapped anything that could get broken and stuffed it with packing material. The box recipient will shake his head when it arrives - I was more than a little OCD about wrapping & packing. :confused:... but I'm really good at it. hahaha :p

Laurel, thanks for your help. Since you're further down on the list, if you'll PM me and tell me what color/kind your mod/vape is, I'll make you a holiday dangly and drop it directly in the mail to you.
Wow! Thank you! I'll PM you.

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, this is going to be perfect. 36more hours until I'm free of finals and I get to look forward to THE BOX. I'm glad this is going on I've already gathered stuff to put into the box :)

Kevin Kochon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is it to late to be added as a backup in case someone gets removed from the list. Would love to be included.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey there box 4.1! I'm so happy to see another box in progress so soon. For those who don't know me, I'm running box 3.1 and 3.2, well, @Delion is in charge of 3.2 but you get the picture. I wanted to share a short story with you all. I went to Starbucks today and when I got to the drive through window to pay, the guy said "The young lady behind you paid for your drink today." I was so astonished that I handed him my card and said "then I want to pay for folks behind me." It's great to see this kind of stuff in person, but I'm even more impressed with the number of people out there so interested in paying it forward just in general. Have fun piffing everyone, and as always, keep it foggy my friends!

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome, can't wait. Done with school, get of work, and party . Thanks Mommay!!!

Cori

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i'm glad it's up and going! have fun all and don't forget to PIF in other ways than just the box :)

Lowell Lee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright guys, sry its been busy on my end. Pics will be up prob tomorrow and I'm hoping to get to post office tomorrow as well. I've added a bunch of tanks, some juices, wire of different gauges, and some Rx savings cards.

Realistically, the savings cards won't do better than insurance, but they will help out if something isn't covered. At the very least I know the management of the company and they at least won't sell your info to other companies when the card is used.

Attachments

• Out.jpg
    Out.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 6
  • In.jpg
    In.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 6

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Speaking of Paying It Forward in other ways (@Cori) (even though this is still vaping related), my coworker/friend "quits" smoking every few weeks. She knows I vape, how enthusiastic I am about it and she seemed interested (asking how much it would be to buy vaping supplies, etc...), so I decided to introduce her to vaping! I made her a little starter kit with the first vape pen I ever bought (eGo-T & charger) with two tanks I pre-filled with juice. I put it all in one of my extra vape kit cases and gave it to her yesterday. Today, she told me that she loves it! We're going to go to a Vape Shop together soon! She's excited about looking for a cherry/cherry pie flavored juice (any suggestions?).
It felt so good being able to pay it forward, help a friend out and potentially give a smoker a better way to quit. I'm so happy! :D

Last edited:

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any update on the box?

tigerfan38134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking forward to receiving it, got some goodies coming in about the same time i can add!

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@DeathMetal03 I'm hope your a builder cause I got advanced building stuff like specialty wire and some RDA's for the box.
Yup I'm a builder. Im using 28g kanthal at the moment. I've got a Hades 26650 right now but I'm looking to get into a regulated box soon.

VU Sponsors