Become a Patron!

Pics of the Texas Rebel Juice Lab where they make their e-Juice for retail sales

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Daniel wow. To me that flag carries a different connotation to me then it does you apparently. Thanks for your intelligent fact based response. While the rebel flag may be symbolic of southern history and culture, much of that history and culture was steeped in racism. A flag designed to distinguish confederate from union on the battlefield a war fought over stately rights, one of those rights being the right to treat people inhumanely. I'm not giving them a dime of my money because of that logo, and that's my right. And next time be a little wittier with your responses. Just name calling doesn't do much for me. Good day.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Daniel wow. To me that flag carries a different connotation to me then it does you apparently. Thanks for your intelligent fact based response. While the rebel flag may be symbolic of southern history and culture, much of that history and culture was steeped in racism. A flag designed to distinguish confederate from union on the battlefield a war fought over stately rights, one of those rights being the right to treat people inhumanely. I'm not giving them a dime of my money because of that logo, and that's my right. And next time be a little wittier with your responses. Just name calling doesn't do much for me. Good day.
Your attitude STILL sucks balls. It shows that you are unwilling to learn about the history behind the flag, and you are set in your mindset. And that is a shame you are unwilling, or, maybe in fact, incapable of learning. Get off of your high and mighty fucking stool, and educate yourself some. People that have your mindset are really pathetic. Slavery was abolished, and we moved on. Not all of the slave owners treated their slaves badly, some were treated like family, and kept in good health.

Slavery never should have happened, but it did, and it is history. You are not helping the situation by refusing to be flexible and reasonable. Sure, you have the right to be an asshole, same as I have the right to buy from whomever I want to, REGARDLESS of their past history or lineage. If I find a particular pleasing juice from them & buy it, does that make me a southern racist and slave proponent?? In your eyes, probably. But not all of us southerners have hardened our hearts against people and situations beyond our control, or before our time. You probably were not even an itch in your daddy's pants when the slavery happened, but you base your feelings and "rights" on just what you have read, or what you were told.

I have always been against one man having dominion over another, & had I lived in that era, I no doubt would have helped some escape or hide. According to you, people should avoid, or ignore anything that comes from the south, & slam everybody that dares to have a rebel flag. That flag DOES NOT represent the fight to keep and brutalize others, but too many people have resigned themselves to the opinion that anyone flying a rebel flag is scum & not worthy of recognition. And THAT is what I find repulsive, reprehensible, & just downright ignorant.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread needs some fun

tumblr_li17neHCXG1qcdprko1_500_zps8stg1ula.gif

synaptik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
People seem to not care to learn their history ....
Guess what ... the north had slaves too .... Want to call racism? How about Lincoln wanting to send all black people back to africa .... While Lincoln did not believe slavery was morally right, he did not want to free the slaves into our society ....

@Whiskey that does look fun

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Keep to the sections of history that make you the most comfortable. Take the parts you feel suit your argument. Fuck the both of ya's. I'm done.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
People seem to not care to learn their history ....
Guess what ... the north had slaves too .... Want to call racism? How about Lincoln wanting to send all black people back to africa .... While Lincoln did not believe slavery was morally right, he did not want to free the slaves into our society ....

@Whiskey that does look fun
But Lincoln DID free the slaves into society. He's the President that commissioned and signed the Emancipation Proclamation.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Keep to the sections of history that make you the most comfortable. Take the parts you feel suit your argument. Fuck the both of ya's. I'm done.
You're a fucking asshole. And now....an IGNORED asshole

synaptik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But Lincoln DID free the slaves into society. He's the President that commissioned and signed the Emancipation Proclamation.

Yes he did but it was not what he had actually wanted. Anyways, no matter what anyone says there are going to be people that choose to believe the flag is a symbol of racism.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And the people that do believe that are misinformed. That flag, in my opinion, is more American than honest Abe him self. It represented individual states rights and not giving the federal government all the power. Kinda like what the founding fathers wanted. Yes I will agree that slavery had a huge part if the issue but the Confederate flag does not represent slavery.

synaptik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And the people that do believe that are misinformed. That flag, in my opinion, is more American than honest Abe him self. It represented individual states rights and not giving the federal government all the power. Kinda like what the founding fathers wanted. Yes I will agree that slavery had a huge part if the issue but the Confederate flag does not represent slavery.

Yup but some people enjoy their ignorance :p

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Problem is that is may not have started out to mean that, but that is what it has come to symbolize to many.. If we go back into history far enough, we can find many symbols that have had their original meaning changed in popular belief.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well this thread really went in a different direction since I was last here LOL

BabyFartsMcGeezax

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dang..tapatalk needs to do something different with new thread posts.

Hopefully osha doesn't hamper working in the liquid industry.. some common sense is needed in my field, but that same sense will tell you that damn harness is more likey going to make me fall off the particular equipment I work on..and get slammed into the fucked up side of it, cuz my "yoyo"lanyard did it's job. I didn't fall 6'.. I'm not fucking sleeping on top of it...and there is never any place to clip above my head...just only in spots perfect to trip on it..
I really like the Philadelphia experiment read.. stumbled on that looking into magnetism, particularly magnets stuck together in reverse polarity..pretty neat.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So as @AmandaD, @UncleRJ, and @MrFixIt alluded to, there is a difference between a "clean" room, a "cleanroom" and a "sterile" room.

I doubt that there is a single vendor in the country, and possibly the world, (including @Smoky Blue) mixing their eliquid in a "cleanroom". A "cleanroom" is an environment with a highly controlled amount of any contaminants measured in parts per cubic meter, including dust particles. There are different certification levels for "cleanrroms" defined by several ISO and Federal standards. "Cleanrooms" are mainly used in manufacturing facilities making microprocessors because a single dust mote in the manufacturing process can run a chip.

From past work experience, "Cleanrooms" commonly cost more than $50,000 to set up because of cost of the air filtration and entrance/exit equipment in addition to the materials for the ceilings, walls, and floors which is far higher than any of the furniture, tables, and equipement that would be required to make e-liquids.

A "sterile" room is similar to a "cleanroom" but nowhere near the standards. US operating rooms are not even sterile rooms, they have "sterile fields" which apply to a sphere of area immediately surrounding the operating table. In every major operating room there is a Surgical Nurse who manages everything that transfers between the sterile field and the surrounding room like additional surgical implements and supplies, but they themselves are not held to the same level of sterile cleanliness that the operating team is.

A "clean" room is just that, a room that is clean. Most labs are simply clean, not "cleanrooms" as defined by ISO and Federal standards.

AEMSA standards are defined in Article III of the "E-Liquids Manufacturing Standards 2014 Version 2.0" as:
Section 3.02 ...........Manufacturing Environment
  • (a) Manufacturing processes will meet food preparation standards to include
  • (i) Non-porous sanitized preparation work surface
  • (b) All surfaces in lab/mixing area (floors, counters, etc.) shall be cleaned with anti-bacterial agents at least once each day and after any spill of any mixing ingredient or any possible-contaminants
  • (c) Equipment will be cleaned by FDA Approved Chemical Sanitation or autoclave
  • (d) All supplies and material will be disposed of in a manner that is appropriate to component disposal - proper disposal of production material
  • (e) There shall be no open fans, dusty boxes and/or other potential sources of airborne contaminants etc. in dedicated space
  • (f) All bottles and materials unpacked outside of dedicated lab/mixing space

While it is unfortuante that this vendor's after hours use of their mixing room was posted and will have a short term impact to their reputation because of people's reactions, their stated standards of preparing that room prior to mixing is most likely as good as, if not better than most makers of e-liquid.

And as far as China is concerned... the mixing rooms of the major players are most likely cleaner than most mixing rooms used by US companies. My personal concerns about Chinese liquids is the all to frequent occurances of Chinese companies using ingredients and components of products that do not meet US food and product safety regulations.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I do have a clean room I use.. thank you very much for including me in your post.. @InMyImage
but please, do not assume ;)

yes there are many levels to a clean room, but I know for a fact, I do not have nakid kids playing in the one i use.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do have a clean room I use.. thank you very much for including me in your post.. @InMyImage
but please, do not assume ;)

yes there are many levels to a clean room, but I know for a fact, I do not have nakid kids playing in the one i use.
You mix juice in ISO or Federally certified cleanroom or you mix in a "clean" room?

If you are using an actual cleanroom, then I'd be interested in hearing more about your access to such an expensive place to mix DIY juice.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
What can I say, other than I do have friends.
I know the procedures.. and I have a very select group of friends that like me to mix for them ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What can I say, other than I do have friends.
I know the procedures.. and I have a very select group of friends that like me to mix for them ;)
Well, I guess that's great for you. You'll have to post a pic sometime of you all garbed up mixing sometime. Just hope that their ISO or Fed inspectors don't drop by one day to do a certification check while you are there mixing in their cleanroom unless it is used for something where you wouldn't be noticed as out of place ;)

That being said though, you of all people should know that expecting all juice makers to have access to that kind of environment simply isn't realistic.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It will be, one day..

will we be "safer"?
will it cost more, either in expensive or costs?

and btw.. it's more than just rules..

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It will be, one day..
Do you truly believe that e-juice makers will be required to get a "cleanroom"?? I just don't see this as feasible for probably 90% of the juice makers out there. I know there are different ISO requirements for different types of "cleanrooms" but they are all insanely expensive from a juice makers POV. My wife was telling me about the clean room at her work and its a million dollar room.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yeah.. I do..

why? big tobacco is wanting to push everyone out.. they have money. ;)

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you truly believe that e-juice makers will be required to get a "cleanroom"?? I just don't see this as feasible for probably 90% of the juice makers out there. I know there are different ISO requirements for different types of "cleanrooms" but they are all insanely expensive from a juice makers POV. My wife was telling me about the clean room at her work and its a million dollar room.

Yeah, every time someone says cleanroom, cause my education is in IT, I think of intel with sealed rooms that have filters costing more than my house cost. Unless you're selling several billion bottles of juice a year, not even close to being feasible.

BabyFartsMcGeezax

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah.. I do..

why? big tobacco is wanting to push everyone out.. they have money. ;)
They have WAY less money than the main concern of the vaping industry..wtf? Big tobacco? Really? Both vaping and tobacco have the concerns of the pill peddlers having the control with what is going on.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was surprised at the number of people defending them on facebook. I walso cracked up when they justified the pics, well it was Friday night poker night and the lab was cleaned and sanitized before they were operating on Monday, and that was the owners 10 year old son before the lab opened..

First of all can't you play poker somewhere else? And a ten year old in an eliquid lab? I don't care if it was not operational yet, kids of no age have any buisness near this stuff!

Personally, I want to thank Smokie for posting, this is not the kind of stuff we need happening when the government is trying to put an end to this industry. They will love getting their hands on this stuff as a means of saying.. This is why we are trying to shut down these labs.. We want to protect people! Well just like any other profession, you have people that lack morals and values. To protect kids should we shut down public schools because of the number of people that were teachers and abused kids, should the Catholic Church be shut down because there were some bad priests? Should there be no law enforcement agencies because some cops are racist?

Let's face it there are bad people in every walk of life and we cannot label every profession based on the bad ones... But I gurantee that the FDA Will get support from some people based on idiots like these guys!
Thanks again @SMOKIE!
exactly .

i don't think you know what you mean by sterile.
99.9 of every thing you eat touch and wear was not made in a sterile environment.
hopefully it was made in a clean manufacturing facility.
even cigarettes. they might have labs for testing and quality control but do
you think the production floor is a sterile environment?
99.9 % of the things that need to be made in a sterile lab environment are made
there because they are not worried what gets in to the product.
they are worried what makes the product will get out uncontrolled.
regards
mike
That isn't necessarily true. Hard drives and other electronic components are made in clean rooms as well as light bulbs.

I used to work in the body modification industry, do you have any idea what kind of fines you are looking at for drinking in a procedure area? Operating on a client or not. Sure you can say there is a difference but to meet health code you can't put product on the floor. Period.

I was also a manager in fast food. You can't put things on the floor. Like I would buy from them if they hadn't broken that cardinal rule. I mean their damn bottles are on the floor.

If I know it's a home brew it's one thing, but to be a vendor with a mixing room doing that kind of volume and storing your goods on the Fucking floor? Man I live in Alabama and I don't even see that shit at waffle house.

Guys I'm sorry, but the concept of it being on the floor blows my mind.

My server room is a more professional environment than this room and I have a medical skeleton with a turban in mine.

Last edited:

synaptik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That isn't necessarily true. Hard drives and other electronic components are made in clean rooms as well as light bulbs.

I used to work in the body modification industry, do you have any idea what kind of fines you are looking at for drinking in a procedure area? Operating on a client or not. Sure you can say there is a difference but to meet health code you can't put product on the floor. Period.

I was also a manager in fast food. You can't put things on the floor. Like I would buy from them if they hadn't broken that cardinal rule. I mean their damn bottles are on the floor.

If I know it's a home brew it's one thing, but to be a vendor with a mixing room doing that kind of volume and storing your goods on the Fucking floor? Man I live in Alabama and I don't even see that shit at waffle house.

Guys I'm sorry, but the concept of it being on the floor blows my mind.

My server room is a more professional environment than this room and I have a medical skeleton with a turban in mine.

that shit aint happening again ... or i will take a crowbar to his kneecaps :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And we have not even discussed a "White Room"

Sterile environment on steroids.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think the reason that people expect such "high standards" is because it is "professional" companies making juice. I've heard people say, well if it comes from a shop it is ok. Not always true.. I don't see a need for a surgery room for mixing. I don't want some guy that has the HIVS dripping his bloody stump over my juice either though. I have been to local shops and they mix custom in front of you. The shops are clean the surfaces get sterilized frequently and the workers are clean. I'm ok with that. Then again 99% of my juice is DIY. My stuff is in a small Rubbermaid container and I mix on my kitchen or coffee table. Maybe I'm just gross. I do while my table downs first, wash my hands and clean all my mixing gear when I'm finished. I'm not an animal.

I think trust can be regained. If you really are a worker for Texas rebel then obviously you guys are working to up yalls game. I prefer to support local vendors, and will be happy to purchase from yall when the owner recognises these problems as opposed to his employee. When I checked the fb, I'm disheartened to only see excuses instead of remediation.

Lamme - no its not gross, you have a work surface that is clean... And you also are doing diy.

I don't think the standards should be like it is surgery. And the request for a Webcam... That's ridiculous. Just please meet minimum health board recommendations for a procedure area.

synaptik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
excuses instead of remidiation on the facebook?
He hardly posts or responds to posts any longer since I have taken over most of their customer service aspects. he no longer even enters the office where mixing occurs as we have guys that handle that part of it. he just sits back and pays the bills at this point. I will see if I can convince him that it would be beneficial to get on here and make an official statement. But I can assure you, practices have been changed, I understand that may not mean much right now but the results of those changes are making us better, and will show through in our activities.

If you are a member of the group @decay I am Jeff Johnston, admin and customer relations/advertising/keeping people in line for both the group and the company :)

Let me say this first off....I have a nursing license and degree and I am also a long time smoker who has been mostly vaping for the past three years. I also have been friends with the owners for seven years before they ever got into the eJuice business. Your definition of sterile is misunderstood by the statements made in the comments I have been reading. I have had to create and maintain a sterile field for catheter insertion as well as wound care. To be defined as sterile would be completely free of any microorganisms. When people get tattoos the environment is not sterile, but the needles used should be. Most mixing labs are kept clean, but is incorrect in thinking that they are sterile anymore than a doctor's office would be. They do sterilize surfaces and equipment, but would be insane to think that they could be defined as sterile environments. In also saying that most cigarette smokers do not smoke "sterile" cigarettes either. Nor are the plates people eat off of everyday or the toilets people sit on to use the restroom. Clean but not "sterile". These people you are bashing are actually very good parents and would never put their children in harms way. How many of you vape and have eJuice at your house where your children reside? How is it any different? Before throwing stones let's look at the facts.
I received these pics of supposedly the Texas Rebel Juice Lab where they make their e-Juice for retail sales.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RebelJuice/

http://texasrebeljuice.com/

So what do you all think? Is this a eJuice Clean Room, does it look sanitary, should they be drinking in their or have no shirt on?

View attachment 7283 View attachment 7284 View attachment 7285 View attachment 7286
t

When I speak of Sterile, I am referring to the actual liquid...you can be sued for irresponsibility while manufacturing consumable products. Also, not everyone is able-bodied to DIY like myself...we rely on others to do that while supporting them financially. I'd hate to get juice with contaminates, that would be completely irresponsible and dangerous to ones health.

If you think your eJuice or anyone else's is "sterile", then you may need to look at the definition of what sterile truly is. Hate to tell you this, but your eCig is not sterile either. EJuice should be made in a clean environment. Clean like the kitchen where you prepare your food. The definition of sterile is to be completely free of any microorganisms.

I cant recall if its the same guy, but there was someone posting crap here about a juice vendor that wouldn't send out a different juice, and more of it, when the original 'leaked' in the mail. The venor offered to send out a replacement, but the buyer refused and wanted something different that cost more. Then he wanted 2. When he was refused, he bacome belligerent and started posting crap all over the internet.

Some person here? Dunno.. sounds like it though.

These people actually made a FB page called Rebel Juice Sucks and after some digging I found that it is a competitor that is slandering the company.

When I speak of Sterile, I am referring to the actual liquid...you can be sued for irresponsibility while manufacturing consumable products. Also, not everyone is able-bodied to DIY like myself...we rely on others to do that while supporting them financially. I'd hate to get juice with contaminates, that would be completely irresponsible and dangerous to ones health.

Again do you know what the definition of sterile is? And do you understand that no mixing lab is sterile?

Well if that is true about the but hurt customer then redneck juice supply or whoever they where should have just replaced the dudes juice or maybe packaged their product right in the first place . They didn't have to tell dude "oh well your just hit bro sorry about your juice"ya think?especially when it cost so little to make.

You don't know what really happened, so assuming is not the way to go. This is how rumors are spread like wildfire. If this company's lab were so horrible, they would not allow customers to pick up at their lab. If you look at the pictures of the leaky bottle, then compare it to the actual product it is not the same either. The labeling and the bottle is completely different.

I was surprised at the number of people defending them on facebook. I walso cracked up when they justified the pics, well it was Friday night poker night and the lab was cleaned and sanitized before they were operating on Monday, and that was the owners 10 year old son before the lab opened..

First of all can't you play poker somewhere else? And a ten year old in an eliquid lab? I don't care if it was not operational yet, kids of no age have any buisness near this stuff!

Personally, I want to thank Smokie for posting, this is not the kind of stuff we need happening when the government is trying to put an end to this industry. They will love getting their hands on this stuff as a means of saying.. This is why we are trying to shut down these labs.. We want to protect people! Well just like any other profession, you have people that lack morals and values. To protect kids should we shut down public schools because of the number of people that were teachers and abused kids, should the Catholic Church be shut down because there were some bad priests? Should there be no law enforcement agencies because some cops are racist?

Let's face it there are bad people in every walk of life and we cannot label every profession based on the bad ones... But I gurantee that the FDA Will get support from some people based on idiots like these guys!
Thanks again @SMOKIE!

I find it very distasteful that all of you competitors are slandering competetors companies for your own professional gain. No mixing lab is "sterile". Nor are the standards for it to be. Do you know what "sterile" is? If the lab were not kept clean they would not happily allow customers to pick up there. Anymore than a nasty resturant would allow you to see their kitchen. Cigarettes are not produced or kept in a sterile environment anymore than eJuice is. Do you vape and ever had eJuice in your home where children have been or reside? Do you vape in places where there have ever been children present? Calling a person a bad parent because their child was in the same room as eJuice....hmmm

My sisters ex-boyfriend works for a company that cleans ventilation ducts and I have heard and seen the horrors of restaurants kitchens plus I have worked at Cub Foods in which I detained a man who didn't identify himself until he was pinned on the ground for being where non-employees aren't suppose to be but he turned out to be an OSHA employee. Nonetheless, he told me horror stories as well.

In the end, we shouldn't be comparing kitchens to e-liquid labs...drastically different comparisons. I understand that a completely top of the line Sterile Lab and supplies is outrageously price but that comes with the territory. You wouldn't want your hospital to have a half-ass sterile lab? E-liquids is dealing with chemicals in which should be mixed/bottled in a completely sterile lab unless you are a DIY mixer but if you're a manufacturer, it is imperative to provide your consumers a sterile product...majority of Nicotine/VG/PG manufacturers incorporate a certified sterile lab...so why is it ok for e-liquid mfrs to skimp on at least an affordable sterile lab? Having sufficient Capital would aid in obtaining a sterile lab, wouldn't that be a wise investment and hell, the FDA might actually be impressed.

I honestly don't know where to obtain these Sterile Lab supplies but if your going into a business, you and or a fellow business associate should know.

http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/
Not all that expensive juice and they have a Certified Sterile Lab/Supplies...

I am guilty of buying juice from folks who mix it in-house as well...

I am a nurse and can tell you for a fact a lab at a hospital is not sterile! Once sterile packaging is broken it is considered open to the environment.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I embrace the Rebel within. Keep it Foggy.

synaptik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You don't know what really happened, so assuming is not the way to go. This is how rumors are spread like wildfire. If this company's lab were so horrible, they would not allow customers to pick up at their lab. If you look at the pictures of the leaky bottle, then compare it to the actual product it is not the same either. The labeling and the bottle is completely different.

@CyrenaF. those were older bottles that we used to use and were only used when we would run out of our normal ones, instead of holding up orders waiting on a bottle delivery some were shipped in those as we could source them from a somewhat local supplier instead of our normal source. This customer was offered to have what leaked out replaced but refused and instead chose to take to facebook and talk shit everywhere he could ... then complain that he didnt get free shit afterwards.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't worry @synaptik , people are going to hate if they are haters. No need to fire back bro. There is an old war tactic that is still used today, "Have your enemy take up a position of defense, weather it be on the field or in his ideology, the defenders will appear weak and uncertain. Thus giving the impression he has lost his will for victory and their confidence in their beliefs."....its a nasty trick still used by world governments, large gangs and religions around the world. Your best way of countering this tactic, is to respond with kindness and humility, thus making them appear an aggressor and or an agitator.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why did they let a competing vendor in there to take the photos in the first place?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They didnt, as far as I know.. They took some private photos posted by the owner and made a thing of it..

VU Sponsors