Become a Patron!

Pharoah mini rta is a whole disaster

V4V123

Member For 1 Year
hey guys
I need help with the pharoah mini,this atty is driving me crazy.
Since the day i bought i had only one build that was legit but after that no matter what i do i always get either a muted flavor or no flavor at all !
Tried different builds and wicks and non of them worked. 2.5 and 3mm ss fused clapton coils and the same with ni80 fused clapton coils , 4~5 wraps spaced or not and none of them worked.
So anybody here tell me what to do before i trash it.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Pharaoh mini is not a bad RTA at all. Try a simple round wire coil and use the least amount of wicking material that you can get away with. Have any pics of your build? Would make it easier to troubleshoot.

Welcome to VU by the way.

V4V123

Member For 1 Year
Pharaoh mini is not a bad RTA at all. Try a simple round wire coil and use the least amount of wicking material that you can get away with. Have any pics of your build? Would make it easier to troubleshoot.

Welcome to VU by the way.
Thanks bro
I am sorry but my phone camera is crashed
Btw i put cotton in the coil in a way that its not tight or loose , just the right amount and cut the cotton leads at the the end of the wick slots and then stuff it in the wick slots just like how i wick any other rta i had but it is always like i am missing something

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks bro
Btw i put cotton in the coil in a way that its not tight or loose , just the right amount and cut the cotton leads at the the end of the wick slots and then stuff it in the wick slots just like how i wick any other rta i had but it is always like i am missing something
Probably stuffing it in the wick holes is the issue. Some rtas you just rest the cotton on the holes. Like the modfather rta. Just lay the cotton over the holes. Not stuffing it. As juice hits cotton it'll thicken up and stop wicking

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks bro
With the Pharaoh Mini RTA, you wick it like normal rtas. Get that cotton all the way down in the windows or it won't wick for shit. Photos of my Pharaoh Mini RTA built. Best flavor RTA I've ever seen.
400f2de9ba205f92610663308f37743d.jpg
60c6c40ac94a94383b71ff251ba25862.jpg
d27aaa57fc1b38d36ff9e0c61bcc9965.jpg
e27c46b9a95b18804795888dd3c42c57.jpg
63b9c5b4ec5ca369e59a105642af3271.jpg
97f2e125714f5e22f7561fddd43f5689.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Sometimes once you wick this one it is worth taking a needle and re-fluffing the wick a bit. Specifically if you have a larger diameter coil. This one likes less wick than most single coil RTA's I have encountered and it does particularly well with smaller (2.5-3mm ID) coils. It boosts airflow and increases flavor. If you pack the hell out of the Pharaoh, it tastes like nothing and you can feel that it is restricted when you pull on it. Feels kind of like a very restricted MTL RTA when that happens.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors