• Tsunami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pharaoh

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Vapesta

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looking for a new RDA, Which do you guys think chucks bigger clouds? which would u guys get? Thoughts?

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I love My Pharaoh. The tsunami is a leaky bitch.
33701d3c37b1182c15864713c34240c9.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
both are really good. personally I prefer the pharaoh. best flavor RDA out there IMO. It's not a big cloud chucker but it can for sure with the right builds.

Vapesta

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
both are really good. personally I prefer the pharaoh. best flavor RDA out there IMO. It's not a big cloud chucker but it can for sure with the right builds.
Ths tsunami is out of the question now lol, was also looking at the goon 24 rda vs the Pharaoh, which do would you guys choose?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ths tsunami is out of the question now lol, was also looking at the goon 24 rda vs the Pharaoh, which do would you guys choose?
Pharaoh easily

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Choosing between Tsunami and Pharaoh was easy, but Goon or Pharaoh hmmmm that's a hard choice so I would get both (oh wait I did get both).

Last edited:

Vapesta

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the replies guys! I think im gonna go with the goon, looks like it has an awesome build deck

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Now I think you're insane. Lol

The goon is my daily driver, if I could only have one atomizer it would be my goons.
We all have our opinions. Personally I don't get the goon hype. It's a good rda but not nearly good enough for all the praise it gets. Pharaoh IMO has much better flavor

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have the Pharaoh but I do have the Goon. If you want something that has great airflow, awesome flavor, excellent build quality and a spacious deck, get the goon. I think everyone should have at least one in their collection.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks for the replies guys! I think im gonna go with the goon, looks like it has an awesome build deck
You could buy a goon for 50-65 bucks or u can grab a clone for 10 bucks and a pharaoh for 25 bucks and then if u really like the goon get the authentic.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got an authentic brass goon and a clone SS Goon and tbh can't tell the difference.

At the moment the Goon and Pharaoh are my most used RDAs and I love them both.

If I had to choose only one I would take the Pharaoh (and slip the Goon in my pocket since I must have both :) )

VU Sponsors