Become a Patron!

PG

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WTF, I called Tractor Supply yesterday to verify if they had any gallon jugs of PG as the store is about 15 miles away and I didn't want to waste a trip. A young man answered and I inquired about the PG, as he was new and had to ask if and where it was located in the store only to be told by a co-worker that they no longer will be stocking or selling it. I asked as why the measure was taken to remove the product and was told that people were making removed with it. Really, can removed can be made with PG? I don't know how to make removed but I do know how to make juice. Does anyone know if it's true that people are using PG as a ingredient making removed? If this turns out to be true....it will just be one more flaming hoop that we will be FORCED to jump through. WOW, I think that most removed heads would drink a shit slurpee if they think it will rot their teeth out and ruin there lives. Thanks removed heads for adding another layer of shit that the FDA can cram in my ass. IMHO, trying to stay smoke free is getting to the point I don't think the government wants me to stay smoke free.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Edited title and post to take out drug reference, OP please read forum rules before posting, Thanks:)

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think the government wants me to stay smoke free.
You were gravely mistaken if you ever thought that they did!;)

No idea on the other bit, but it wouldn't surprise me. PG is used in ummm...just about everything we use! :)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This should be discussed on a different website.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Admin, please wipe my post. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I will just READ the underground.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its not that it was offensive, its just against the rules here to discuss those things. We try our best to represent the positive affects of vaping. We also try not to give the FDA or hatemongers any reasons or material to use against us. We welcome you and your thoughts here @j1969n , don't stop posting, just make sure to check our very very short list of rules.
Keep it Foggy my friend!

(they wont delete the post, but you can edit the post to get rid of your first comment in this thread if you feel the need to do so)

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I actually read the rules, I completely misunderstood the terms as I was not making any talk of using, making an endorsement of any drug. Simply a rant against "those heads". I haven't seen any post edited so that may be the reason I felt "safe" with what I said as I cant say I have read anything on this site about "d&$gs" or use of nor was I looking for information as to how to use PG in the recipe. Again, sorry for crossing a line that I never seen on this site. I thought I posted where it should be posted as didn't think it qualified in mods and didn't want to join another site to post my findings. I really was under the impression that this site was full of consenting adults that not many things couldn't offend or violate any TOS with the information I posted.

Sent by my LG G2 filtered by the NSA for your approval.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This has been a great site for reading miles of shit that 90% of the post would get you banned on the other sites that deal in the information we consume.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
we are very much consenting adults, we try to be very self governing too. Again, welcome to the Underground, please know that we look forward to hearing from you again and more often, don't let this one incident discourage you, we are family here, you included.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Point taken and understood. I am going back and re read the TOS, not to try and argue but to see how I could have been so far off.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tractor Supply was selling 1 gallon of usp PG for 23 bucks plus tax.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
$22.67 here so close. I order VG and PG and get free shipping. Was just a thought.......​

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks you for the link. Do you recall what the shipping cost are?

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Went over the TOS and clearly I am in violation. I "assumed" that when I made the post I was good as I wasn't taking about using only used the word and well....violation indeed. I don't get to make the rules and will not make another post that I use any D word.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TOS clearly states my violation, won't use the D word in a post again. I would not have thought that merely using a D word was a problem, as I wasn't (in my narrow mind) trying to find out how to use it in the manner that would rise to the level of what the TOS surly meant, only to inform my fellow vapors there seems to be more problems for us if the thing I said turns out to be true.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Without sounding too stupid, may I ask as to where I should have posted my thread?

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks you for the link. Do you recall what the shipping cost are?

Sorry, I have no idea about shipping because I always opt for free shipping.

MooseMan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WTF, I called Tractor Supply yesterday to verify if they had any gallon jugs of PG as the store is about 15 miles away and I didn't want to waste a trip. A young man answered and I inquired about the PG, as he was new and had to ask if and where it was located in the store only to be told by a co-worker that they no longer will be stocking or selling it. I asked as why the measure was taken to remove the product and was told that people were making removed with it. Really, can removed can be made with PG? I don't know how to make removed but I do know how to make juice. Does anyone know if it's true that people are using PG as a ingredient making removed? If this turns out to be true....it will just be one more flaming hoop that we will be FORCED to jump through. WOW, I think that most removed heads would drink a shit slurpee if they think it will rot their teeth out and ruin there lives. Thanks removed heads for adding another layer of shit that the FDA can cram in my ass. IMHO, trying to stay smoke free is getting to the point I don't think the government wants me to stay smoke free.

If this was the word that was 'removed' then you missed one.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Heisenberg_sketch.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually read the rules, I completely misunderstood the terms as I was not making any talk of using, making an endorsement of any drug. Simply a rant against "those heads". I haven't seen any post edited so that may be the reason I felt "safe" with what I said as I cant say I have read anything on this site about "d&$gs" or use of nor was I looking for information as to how to use PG in the recipe. Again, sorry for crossing a line that I never seen on this site. I thought I posted where it should be posted as didn't think it qualified in mods and didn't want to join another site to post my findings. I really was under the impression that this site was full of consenting adults that not many things couldn't offend or violate any TOS with the information I posted.

Well the fact that you referred to an illegal drug 6 times in the body of the post and once in the thread title, warranted "removal" per our TOS, and even with that removed, We still got the point of your rant:)

Just got another gallon of pg from tractor supply a few weeks ago - they've removed the usp part of the lable and replaced it with "not for human consumption". Don't think I'll be going back to them anymore

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got another gallon of pg from tractor supply a few weeks ago - they've removed the usp part of the lable and replaced it with "not for human consumption". Don't think I'll be going back to them anymore
Uhhh, yes I think that I will be passing up any thing that is not usp for our thing as well.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well the fact that you referred to an illegal drug 6 times in the body of the post and once in the thread title, warranted "removal" per our TOS, and even with that removed, We still got the point of your rant:)
I have to agree with you that my post had multiple entries of a illegal drug. I was not trying to bend the rules with my post by mentioning it by name, as I was not trying to learn the way only asing if this was true. I am not trying to cause a problem by naming that drug. I just didn't think that asking about if this was going on and if I was the only person who had been told this. I hate that I broke the rules but honestly I wouldn't have thought that mentioning it in my post would have been such a thing as it wasn't an endorsement of using a drug. I have learned my lesson and as stated I re read the TOS of the site and won't be mentioning such in the future.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, I do believe I will. Happy holidays

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kind of OT but...

I used to work for a gun workshop several years ago. One day we decided to build a rather large electrolytic rust removal tank, because we had received 12 rusty old Lefaucheux shotguns that the customer wanted restored as soon as possible. Since we needed the tank fast, instead of ordering sodium carbonate from our usual chemical supplier, I popped down to the local hardware store to buy a few boxes of washing soda (which is the same thing).

When I asked the hardware store owner 10 boxes of washing soda, he looked at me funny, then said he needed to see some form of ID and write down my name before selling them to me.

Surprised, I asked him why: he explained he could sell individual boxes of washing soda to little old grannies he knew who use it for domestic purposes without any trouble. But a large guy in overalls he doesn't know asking for 10 boxes was suspicious, and the law required him to take down the names of people asking for a lot of sodium carbonate: apparently it's a precursor to removed, and people who run removed labs need large quantities of the stuff.

So, even something as common and innocuous as washing soda is on the list of controlled substances because of removed-heads. Whodathunkit eh?

MooseMan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everyone who has read this post will always think of the word "removed" when watching the news and hearing about a "removed" lab bust. lol

VU Sponsors