Become a Patron!

PG/VG from Amazon?

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Anybody buy PG/VG from Amazon before, and was it any good? If not, then where do you like to buy your PG/VG from? Just let me know please, Thanks!!!

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Never bought from Amazon myself; some folks have reported that it's fine. Be sure to get USP Grade.

I've gotten mine from nudenicotine and hempnetix.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes....arguably the best for cheap....

From: https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/9C1D3A5A-106A-4A60-9134-9E98D3B3EBC6

20231006_143254.jpg

Got in a quart of good VG, only $20 shipped free and delivered in about 4 days to an AMZ locker 2 blocks from my Apt. Yes, I have Prime. :cool:

Of course, Essential Depot also has PG and such as well.
Kinda don't want this dropped off and sitting in front of my door, ya know? Won't fit in the MDU mailbox. ;)

Last edited:

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Yes....arguably the best for cheap....

From: https://www.amazon.com/essential-depot-oils/s?k=essential+depot+essential+oils

View attachment 209459

Got in a quart of good VG, only $20 shipped free and delivered in about 4 days to an AMZ locker 2 blocks from my Apt. Yes, I have Prime. :cool:

Of course, Essential Depot also has PG and such as well.
Kinda don't want this dropped off and sitting in front of my door, ya know? Won't fit in the MDU mailbox. ;)
Ah yes Essential Depot, they do have great products. I use their lye for soap making and soft pretzels. Strange I know but I’m just a weird guy.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
*UPDATE*
I edited my URL above to link directly to the Essential Depot store.
Ya gotta watch out for 3rd party sellers... ;)

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love the essential depot VG from amazon. Sure you can find VG cheaper (especially in larger amounts) but since we have prime (free and fast shipping) it's worth it. Have had mixed results with PG from amazon (one brand had a slight "off taste", another was just fine) Essential Depot was out of stock at the time.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Have you ever tried Nude’s salt nicotine?
Ive never tried it psersonally but it really wouldnt matter, if i had tried it i probably wouldnt say anything in case u didnt like it, its too subjective

I will say they have been around a while and have a very good reputation, thats really all i can say

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
On my second gallon. it's good, works tastes fine. I have vg on hand if I decide to make my pg based flavors = true 70/30. I usually don't and just run it at the ratio it turns out to be.

VU Sponsors