Become a Patron!

Personal draw record

Jobbo256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So to start my first post off, I wanted to show my current continuous draw record x]

466afd913b5078f4d486f1d37923fc8c.jpg

I'm pretty proud of it even though some people will think it's a weak record. Those are the ULTIMATE inhalers with forever expanding lungs xD I did this record on my crappy ego pen, but my current setup is the Heatvape Invader mini with the Sense Herakles sub ohm tank and if I attempted to draw that long on it I would die. Feel free to share your records!

*edit Since many people don't believe me, I did a video.

Last edited:

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All of the mods I use cut off at ten seconds:( and I almost died doing it.
I'm a subohmer and rarely exceed .18 unless I do single fused claptons and then still under .3, the heat alone makes it impossible for me to attempt to do so. I don't see a need in it really. I've got a few cloud comps under my belt and probably stayed under 4-6 seconds.
A whole minute would have my Atty melting!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People will always find new stupid things to compete in.
What's the point of it exactly?

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People will always find new stupid things to compete in.
What's the point of it exactly?

IMO the point of it is irrelevant nightshard. The same thing can be said about say football ... a bunch of grown men chasing a funny looking ball across a football field ...

Pretty silly, but it sure is entertaining to watch for a while :)

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO the point of it is irrelevant nightshard. The same thing can be said about say football ... a bunch of grown men chasing a funny looking ball across a football field ...

Pretty silly, but it sure is entertaining to watch for a while :)
Football requires teamwork, coordination, skill, stamina and is entertaining, this is not and only requires high lung capacity.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so like a draw like you take a minute long non stopping constant inhale.....for a minute....yea ok, video or it didn't happen.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So to start my first post off, I wanted to show my current continuous draw record x]

I'm pretty proud of it even though some people will think it's a weak record. Those are the ULTIMATE inhalers with forever expanding lungs xD I did this record on my crappy ego pen, but my current setup is the Heatvape Invader mini with the Sense Herakles sub ohm tank and if I attempted to draw that long on it I would die. Feel free to share your records!
And you want us to believe you sucked on something for 100 seconds until it exploded I believe it

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great job, we need a lot more nails to add to the oversized coffin of vapeculture. Lets see some postings on who can vape the biggest clouds using dry wicks only, and maybe even see an e-juice drinking competition. Neckbeards would love it, the new alternative to eating candy bars and drinking 7-11 big gulps.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll pass on the juice drinking but I do make some delicious hard candy with my DIY flavors and nic.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I think your timer is off by a decimal point...

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When exactly did this place turn into an asshole circle jerk everytime someone says some different shit. It's weird, but damn, been seeing a lot of threads where it's just people talking shit.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It isn't possible...

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When exactly did this place turn into an asshole circle jerk everytime someone says some different shit. It's weird, but damn, been seeing a lot of threads where it's just people talking shit.

The OP's first post is an impossible (physically and technically, at least on an ego) and you're surprised he got called on it? :D

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, I'm not surprised. If you read through all the posts though maybe 1 or 2 illustrate this, the others are straight ridicule. Just saying.

Jobbo256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never known an ego to allow more than a 10 second draw.
I would hold the fire button before it cut off, quickly let go then held it down again then repeated that process until I couldn't take it anymore

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, I'm not surprised. If you read through all the posts though maybe 1 or 2 illustrate this, the others are straight ridicule. Just saying.

Hell yeah I was post #2. Gonna chalk that one up as a victory because I was nice

Jobbo256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The OP's first post is an impossible (physically and technically, at least on an ego) and you're surprised he got called on it? :D
It's not impossible I held the button down until a second before the cutoff then I quickly let go and pressed it again then repeated that until I couldn't take it

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No one can inhale for one minute straight without exhaling...

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a long ass inhale haha

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No one can inhale for one minute straight without exhaling...
I got 24 seconds and that was stupid slow from a full exhale... Granted I am fat 60 seconds seems very impossible

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't imagine taking in a vape blast for more than 5 or 6 seconds. Not on my builds anyway.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't imagine taking in a vape blast for more than 5 or 6 seconds. Not on my builds anyway.

I whole-heartedly agree. I burn myself with 4 seconds lol

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I usually do 2 to 3 seconds. But I can manage a few more if I wanna show someone a killer cloud. But I still don't even make it to 10.. that must take some deep sea diving exercises or some shit. Like those people that can hold their breath for a few minutes, after a minute, minute and a half I'm beginning to pass out.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
An Olympic swimmer's lungs can hold 8 liters of air, but that includes reserves, as exhaling doesn't deflate the lungs. An average person breathes in 10-12 liters of air per minute...
I do a lot of cardio and can hit the cutoff on my ProVari during deep hits, which is 16 seconds. I doubt many vapers who were ex smokers can...

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, good, so you agree. Perhaps now we can get back to reality.

Mechs have no cutoff. It surprised me how long a draw was possible and I do whatever is the opposite of cardio. None have ever approached a minute ....

Jobbo256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah, good, so you agree. Perhaps now we can get back to reality.

Mechs have no cutoff. It surprised me how long a draw was possible and I do whatever is the opposite of cardio. None have ever approached a minute ....
Check first post I did a video doing it again.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Too dark to see anything...

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yea ,i am getting rather disgusted with this place for that reason alone

bloosman1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My istick 50 watt actually measures how long I have the button down.... I feel stupid for saying this.... My record so far, is (16.7 watts, Kanger nano, air holes widest setting, 50/50 NJOY double espresso flavor juice.) 6 seconds! It was miserable and I got dizzy!
---bloosman1--

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've gotten 10 seconds with an iStick. I only noticed this because someone mentioned how long I draw. It wasn't something I was shooting for, just a long draw... or so I thought, lol.

bloosman1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LOL, they put that feature in the istick because..... people will fixate on it! (or so my mind says)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL, they put that feature in the istick because..... people will fixate on it! (or so my mind says)

That's a good possibility, bloosman1 (blues man here, too, BTW), but I find myself wondering if features aren't added because they can. Puff counter? Bluetooth? :D

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice looping job on that video. Lol. Cmon man. This is retarded. You're not fooling anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So you saw that, too!! I thought maybe it was a blip on my own screen.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Draw length time... Wow, that's a whole new demographic.
I'm thinkin' we needa' categorize yous guys in with the heated magnetic juice stirrer crowd.
straightjacket.gif
:)

You can't let that go, can you? Hahaha

And still haven't read Ficks Law I see.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah anyone else notice how supposedly he inhaled for a whole minute, yet hardly any vapor came out?

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
An Olympic swimmer's lungs can hold 8 liters of air, but that includes reserves, as exhaling doesn't deflate the lungs. An average person breathes in 10-12 liters of air per minute...
I do a lot of cardio and can hit the cutoff on my ProVari during deep hits, which is 16 seconds. I doubt many vapers who were ex smokers can...

And you would be wrong. I can hit my cut off at will. But why would I?

I can also hold my breath for almost 2 minutes. But this is something I've always been able to do. I haven't checked it since I've quit.

I'm required to take lung capacity and function test annually because of anal insurance companies that think it's a sin to have a nicotine product in your body. And they don't care how deep you can inhale. They want to know how much of that reserve you can exhale. ;)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And you would be wrong. I can hit my cut off at will. But why would I?

I can also hold my breath for almost 2 minutes. But this is something I've always been able to do. I haven't checked it since I've quit.

I'm required to take lung capacity and function test annually because of anal insurance companies that think it's a sin to have a nicotine product in your body. And they don't care how deep you can inhale. They want to know how much of that reserve you can exhale. ;)
I don't think you understand there is a difference between a continuous inhale and holding one's breath...

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
*lowers sig150 to 15 watts*
*spends 2 mins very slowly inhaling with barely any vapor being produced*

hmm...doesn't seem like there is a challenge to doing a long draw.
This sucks actually.

*turns it back up to 90 watts, takes a 3 second hit and fills lungs*

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Neanderthals will turn anything into a dick measuring contest. Who gives a flying fuck if its possible or not? No one gives a shit. Whether it is possible or not, its still stupid. And it's a stupid thing to argue over. It does not fucking matter if its possible or not. Grow the fuck up.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Neanderthals will turn anything into a dick measuring contest. Who gives a flying fuck if its possible or not? No one gives a shit. Whether it is possible or not, its still stupid. And it's a stupid thing to argue over. It does not fucking matter if its possible or not. Grow the fuck up.

I was at a bar in St. Pete, Russia, which did that and gave a % discount for every cm...

VU Sponsors