Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First off - This recipe started with Willmc's recipe posted here! Thanks to Willmc for that! I only decided to post this when Willmc took his recipe off the forum! This recipe is modified from the original, I like it a lot better but of course your mileage will vary!
SEE: http://www.e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/72777/Peppermint+Mocha+Tiramisu+

To me, in the original, the peppermint was overpowering everything else in the recipe. I also liked the effect of a small amount of AP

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post it here. You will gain more eyeballs by at least two. Thanks for sharing.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK!
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% TPA = .5%
Chocalate FA = 2.5%
Peppermint FA = 1.5%
Tiramisu FA = 2.0%
Vanilla Bourbon FA = 1.5%
Vienna Cream FA = 2.5%

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. In the original I had subbed Vanilla Classic. Need to revisit. I'll try it out because this looks like it would be good (and strong).

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll give it a mix and test tomorrow.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll give it a mix and test tomorrow.

Please give me your feedback! In my tests it was good as a mix and vape but improved over 3 days!

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In the original the peppermint overpowered... you mean the one @wllmc posted?
Yes but when I say "original" it was probably willmc's recipe with all flavorings multiplied by 1.5 or some factor for higher flavoring percentage. Since I don't have gifted sensative taste buds like HIC, I multiply all his recipes by a factor but keep the relationships between the flavors the same. Usually that works out great but sometimes it distorts and in this case it caused the peppermint to overpower.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping my mix this morning. I too like this better. The AP is a good addition. You could probably get by with a little less chocolate and cream as the Tiramisu is the star. Next time I'll probably drop to 2% of each. Thanks to you and Wilmc.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping my mix this morning. I too like this better. The AP is a good addition. You could probably get by with a little less chocolate and cream as the Tiramisu is the star. Next time I'll probably drop to 2% of each. Thanks to you and Wilmc.
Thanks much for the feedback!!

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like the looks of this recipe even though I don't have the Tiramisu or Vanilla Bourbon by FA, but both by TFA, well not the Bourbon type of vanilla. Vanilla Bourbon is on my flavor list.

I put myself on a flavor buying freeze until I use up allot of my current flavors. My version won't be as good, but it might be close enough.

VU Sponsors