MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
EXACTLY.
unplugged is happy. I would even venture enough money for a faraday cage room.. comfy for lounging and sleeping in but no electronics of any kind.
And it must have a MAHOOSIVE porch! And lovely landscaping. I would probably have no telly....but certainly internet and a very good stereo system.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds FAB, I have one of those rooms, its called my car.....
very-sad_zpsaa7cff8a.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And it must have a MAHOOSIVE porch! And lovely landscaping. I would probably have no telly....but certainly internet and a very good stereo system.
Actually found a place with a cabin, accessed via a swing bridge on the driveway side with a porch overlooking a valley.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That room DOES sound nice. I would prefer a wee chapel adjacent to the cabin.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wonder if a faraday chapel would work also.
The interiour would be completely lit by candles and/or oil lamps....and the Holy Spirit is non-magnetic...so that would work with no issues lol.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sure, why not?
if you ever get to the PNW gotta check out a few spots I think you enjoy the hell out of.
Mount Angel, it is a Benedictine Abbey and Seminary..
The grotto in ne portland.
The Japanese garden and rose test garden. And the Chinese garden downtown.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
if you ever get to the PNW gotta check out a few spots I think you enjoy the hell out of.
Mount Angel, it is a Benedictine Abbey and Seminary..
The grotto in ne portland.
The Japanese garden and rose test garden. And the Chinese garden downtown.
That is quite possible! That area intrugues me...and I have on open invitation to visit Coo's Bay. Lovely cost of living there. I have visited a few Abbeys..always worth the trip.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
this needs to be it's own thread. I shall tend to that presently.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is quite possible! That area intrugues me...and I have on open invitation to visit Coo's Bay. Lovely cost of living there. I have visited a few Abbeys..always worth the trip.
Coos bay is umm 6 hours or so south.
If you do venture to coos bay drive the 101 all the way up to Astoria, (longer than 6 hours but the scenic factor will just warp your mind) and then head interior.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Coos bay is umm 6 hours or so south.
If you do venture to coos bay drive the 101 all the way up to Astoria, (longer than 6 hours but the scenic factor will just warp your mind) and then head interior.
I have a Friar friend that has told me so many wonderful stories about Astoria.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is why I live where I live, unless it is an emergency or a missionary and the odd solicitor getting walked off the property no one comes to the door.
It was one of the first things I asked when I moved in because even with a no solicitor or agent sign at the last place 3-5 times or more a week fuckers were pounding at my door trying to sell some bullshit.
This is whats at the end of my drive..

OA5EmuC.jpg

When I first moved in, we had a couple of people come make here, mostly looking for the old owners. However, there were a few scrappers that came, and once they tried sneaking, not knowing I was home all day. I went out to see what they wanted, and they pretty much wouldnt take 'No, go away' as an answer and kept walking towards the back (where I did have scrap). I finally pulled out my Ruger 9mm and calmly asked how much lead is going for as I placed it on the back of his head...

No one has been back here since :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

OA5EmuC.jpg

When I first moved in, we had a couple of people come make here, mostly looking for the old owners. However, there were a few scrappers that came, and once they tried sneaking, not knowing I was home all day. I went out to see what they wanted, and they pretty much wouldnt take 'No, go away' as an answer and kept walking towards the back (where I did have scrap). I finally pulled out my Ruger 9mm and calmly asked how much lead is going for as I placed it on the back of his head...

Hope you have castle doctrine in your state, they could have made some serious trouble for you... and if they did not make trouble for you then they were tweakers in a jones.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hope you have castle doctrine in your state, they could have made some serious trouble for you... and if they did not make trouble for you then they were tweakers in a jones.
Ya, there is... but in all reality, they were trespassing and I saw them creeping up the drive, round the corner, saw my cars and backed up behind the trees.. The one got out and made a bee-line for the back where I had scrap while the other kept the truck running... If I had shot them, I would have been well within my rights. I also could have just grabbed the back-hoe and buried them somewhere in the back 40 :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ya, there is... but in all reality, they were trespassing and I saw them creeping up the drive, round the corner, saw my cars and backed up behind the trees.. The one got out and made a bee-line for the back where I had scrap while the other kept the truck running... If I had shot them, I would have been well within my rights. I also could have just grabbed the back-hoe and buried them somewhere in the back 40 :)
There was a story about 1-2 years ago where a young dude was doped to hell wandering in the land of BFE and the corner of boy you got a purdy mouf. He scared the hell out of the wife the husband went out with a shotgun and the kid Darwined himself pulling on the barrel.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There was a story about 1-2 years ago where a young dude was doped to hell wandering in the land of BFE and the corner of boy you got a purdy mouf. He scared the hell out of the wife the husband went out with a shotgun and the kid Darwined himself pulling on the barrel.
Theres a difference in someone just wandering, doped, drunk, or sick, etc.. and someone looking to steal and/or hurt you. Its up to the landowner to make that decision and face the consequences of it.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How am I so late to this thread. I'm just going to ignore everything that is already here.

People who drive slow in the passing lane.
People who spout political views unprovoked.
People who praise one side in politics while ignoring everything about the other. I don't care which way you lean, there are valid arguments for both sides and if ignore the other side because reasons, you are a bad person.
People who believe they are entitled.
People who deny there is a problem because it does not impact them (I have never been impacted by racism so it must not be an issue in this country).
Fox news. Not because they are republicans but because they act so ignorant so often.
Most other news. Because they act so stupid so often.
People in general.... Because they aren't more like me.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Theres a difference in someone just wandering, doped, drunk, or sick, etc.. and someone looking to steal and/or hurt you. Its up to the landowner to make that decision and face the consequences of it.
No the kid threatened his wife, was way out of control.
Homeowner went out and the kid charged him and the owner leveled the shot gun.. kid stopped and grabbed the barrel yanking it forward... DRT psycho.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No the kid threatened his wife, was way out of control.
Homeowner went out and the kid charged him and the owner leveled the shot gun.. kid stopped and grabbed the barrel yanking it forward... DRT psycho.
Well, then.. it all turned out ok :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, then.. it all turned out ok :)
the media played up the homeowner as a murderer.. the drt turd friend's that he was a saint with issues.
The area he deaded himself is fairly quite but has int he last decade sprouted more tweakers and scumbags than you can shake a stick at. Police response on a good day is 15-30 minutes away.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
See, that the difference between here and the PNW or East Coast.. We dont say 'Man murdered kid', we say 'Dumb ass got himself shot' :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
See, that the difference between here and the PNW or East Coast.. We dont say 'Man murdered kid', we say 'Dumb ass got himself shot' :)
Guessing North of me then..
DRT dude was from portland, home owner in Wa.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How am I so late to this thread. I'm just going to ignore everything that is already here.

People who drive slow in the passing lane.
People who spout political views unprovoked.
People who praise one side in politics while ignoring everything about the other. I don't care which way you lean, there are valid arguments for both sides and if ignore the other side because reasons, you are a bad person.
People who believe they are entitled.
People who deny there is a problem because it does not impact them (I have never been impacted by racism so it must not be an issue in this country).
Fox news. Not because they are republicans but because they act so ignorant so often.
Most other news. Because they act so stupid so often.
People in general.... Because they aren't more like me.
I agree with you on the people one. Why can't I just have clones of myself? I still like you all though :D

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Wow....dunno where I would even begin? It would probably be easier to make a list of people who DON'T piss me off.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So another thing to add. I really fucking hate being back stabbed. Especially by fucking people who you think was your friend but come to find out they were the one stirring the pot at work and making your life a living hell. So here is my song to all backstabbing mother fuckers! ;)

Last edited:

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't really mind the video just listen to lyrics

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ungrateful people, dude shit is free and you still complain.
Cheaters, abusing the spirit of fairness.
Cruel people. the ones that set off to inflict as much misery as possible.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
People who think they are right when you know there just parroting something they read online.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

OA5EmuC.jpg

I think everyone on our street has had their cars gone through at night but ours. These signs do seem to help Midnight.

[URL=http://s691.photobucket.com/user/Raymond65/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150128_173147_366_zpsx2g36yjo.jpg.html] [/URL]

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wanna hear who pisses you off, celebrities, neighbors, "friends", anyone! Tell me why as well..
I'll go first!

Miley Cyrus pisses me off, here's why;
She started off as a childhood idol, not mine of course, but my sisters. The only reason she's famous in the first place is because of Hanna Montana! Now, whenever my sister goes online to listen to a song, she see's a nasty ass titty and her tongue hanging out of her mouth like a dead horse!

Fuck! I'm done, your turn!
lmao! thats very true.. but hey, sex sells!

BrandyForVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hate our government it is a crock of shit. I hate dicks look they are entirely overrated and scary looking all of them like a little one eyed monster.I hate racists. I will like you if you like me. I hate a lot of things honestly
LOL on the dick part! One eyed mad monsters once the veins start showing...RUN

VU Sponsors