Become a Patron!

Pegasus Vape - Teumessian

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
HC-15-2015-2T.jpg

Today I had the pleasure of trying out some Teumessian: http://www.pegasusvape.com/Teumessian-15ml-Bottle-p/tm-15-2015.htm. It was advertised as a dessert vape plus an all day vape. This was a hard one to choose due to all of the flavors that are advertised on their website. I tried the 6mg nic on an evic VT temperature controlled mod.

Now my past experiences with "dessert vapes" have been very bad. Most of them tend to taste or have a very strong flavor of a brown sugar oatmeal to me. Don't get me wrong, I love brown sugar and oatmeal, but when you blindly purchase bottles promising a particular flavor such as blueberry muffins, french toast with bananas or banana split, and somehow brown sugar or maple syrup tend to overwhelm the experience, then its disappointing. With this one boasting of flavors of apple pie, french vanilla deluxe, pie crust, rich caramel and whipped cream, it was intriguing, yet an all to familiar road to find that great dessert vape.

However, right out of the shipping package, i gave it a shot. And boy was I impressed. As advertised, the apple pie filling met you head on. The pie crust & french vanilla were a most welcomed guest, and the caramel & whipped cream were a very pleasant aftertaste after the exhale. This is exactly how a dessert vape should be. I feel like I have actually sat down to eat an apple pie a la mode, with caramel drizzled on the ice cream, and the whipped cream on the top. And to try it on a temperature controlled device, it was very pleasant & pleasing. As i sat down to write this review, I honestly was unable to put this down. Instead of getting tired of the flavor, it became more & more intriguing to me. Not overly sweet, and thank goodness none of that maple syrup "dessert vape" feel. I recommend anybody still in search of their dessert vape, that Teumessian is a very welcomed experience.

Last edited:

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey @sev7777 ,

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We are excited to hear such awesome reviews of our e-liquid lineup! Thank you for taking the time to write this post! For those that would like to order- we are offering a 20% coupon code to VU members, use PVELIQ upon checkout. And for those that want to become acquainted to our e-liquid before purchasing, we got more giveaways coming up right around the corner that we'll announce shortly! Can always just win that free e-liquid!

Happy Vaping!

VU Sponsors