Become a Patron!

Pegasus Vape 15 ml Giveaway Caption Challenge!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Good afternoon Vaping Underground!

Would you like to win a free (free shipping too!) 15ml bottle from Pegasus Vape’s hand crafted lineup?

We are excited to bring yet another giveaway challenge to this excellent forum of vapers! In order to switch things up from our usual “guess the picture” contest, today we are running a caption contest! The contest is open now and will close at 9:00PM Pacific Coastal Time tomorrow 7.16.15 in order to give everyone a fair chance to participate. Drum up the funniest caption you can for the picture below and winners will be selected and then contacted via Private Message tomorrow. Three winners will be chosen based on how much your comments make us laugh/shock us/ are liked by fellow members or are generally intriguing! Time to get creative!

Best of luck and happy vaping!

0819141a7b0c4c9a81c8307e21b9d3ec.jpg

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Priceless picture Sir2fy! He wants that e-liquid! Eyeing your mod! lol

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"you will give me peanuts now, and bow down to my squirrely wrath!!!!!!!"
way too much Foamy the squirrel for me lately:
tumblr_mrfwk2pKYW1ri0zmmo1_r1_1280.jpg

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
"Don't lie to me I can smell the nuts on you. Hand them over now and nobody will get hurt"

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're the punk I saw giving my wife his nuts!

Last edited:

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
"YOU ...YOU!!!!....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!? THAT WAS MY DINNER YOU HAVE STEPPED ON HUMAN"

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

raiderep

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Hand over those nuts right now! That's right, I know where they are and I'll come and get them if I have to and yes, there will be blood!"

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
After being burned at the stake, Classwife was reincarnated as a squirrel and immediately banned the first person she saw from the park.

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
These are all amazing so far ! :):) The real challenge will be for us having to choose the lucky three! Thanks for participating and remember the contests runs all the way until 9:00 P.M Pacific Standard Time tonight! Feel free to post another caption if you feel you can top your first post! Winners will be announced on this forum and contacted via private message around 10:00 P.M. tonight to get desired nicotine level, mailing address and desired flavor they would like to try! Meanwhile browse our flavors to see which one you'd like to try!

Happy Vaping all!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
First off, I'd like to extend a sincere thank you to everyone for not only participating in these weekly giveaways, but also being patient with us while we work out the details of the contests. We are still trying to find something that is fun and interactive that everyone will enjoy; but most of all we just want to get our premium juice in Vaping Underground member’s hands! Please feel free to PM me with any forum contest/challenge ideas that you may think would be a fun idea!

On to the winners!

Boy was this a tough call! We had three of our staff go through the whole forum together and pick their favorites, and we then voted from these picks......drum roll.............. A congratulations to:

Winner#1: Sir2fyablyNutz: For not only his caption “Beware! Squirrels are always watching!” but also for the hilarious quasi-domesticated squirrel pictures that he took where the squirrel is eyeballing his vape goods through the window like a feen, lol! Priceless!

Winner# 2 Manimal3497: for caption: “"Don't lie to me I can smell the nuts on you. Hand them over now and nobody will get hurt" –kind of encapsulated the essence of that pesky squirrel spot on!

Winner# 3 Sev7777: for caption: "You must be that a**hole with the peanut allergies who complained to the park ranger about feeding us!" this could be straight out of the New Yorker! We all loved it!

And all though we usually only do three winners, it would have been too difficult to pass up Markw4mms’s classic and very “punny” comment “Hey, who you calling squirrly???” Spot on and definitely got us going! So although this is against our admittedly brand new and evolving policy, we are happy to announce Winner# 4 Markw4mms as a winner as well!

For those that did not win, feel free to keep an eye out for more weekly giveaways! We will continue doing our 15ml contests and adding some bigger e-liquid giveaways soon featuring 5ml sample packs of our lineup (over 50ml’s per winner).We also recently dropped prices and now feature individual 15ml bottles on the site for those that are interested!

Thanks again and Happy Vaping!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey all !:)

Thanks again to everyone for playing this week ! I hope everybody is enjoying some likely we'll deserved time off from the daily grind!! I know we all need it ! Happy vaping my VU friends !! I'll post soon about the next contest ! :D:D:D

Best !!!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I went with Teumessian for my 15ml. This is an apple pie vape. Shipping was very quick and it came nicely packaged. The juice is very yummy. Very flavorful. It is a very good apple pie. thank you very much for the opportunity to try the juice.

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey manimal! ;)

We very much appreciate the review! So great to hear you enjoyed the teumessian ! Anothere giveaway right around the corner, keep an eye out ! Hope all is well !

Happy vaping !

VU Sponsors