Become a Patron!

Panzer Black Hawk Clone from ACERIG - Magnets needed

I have an ACERIG Panzer Clone (Black Hawk). It came with 3 magnets for the switch. One of those has broken and I need to replace it. I cannot find the correct size washer magnet anywhere.

Anyone know where I can get them?

Jonothon Forsgren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's some.The only place I could find with them in stock. It's Buy It Now with free shipping.

Last edited:

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have an ACERIG Panzer Clone (Black Hawk). It came with 3 magnets for the switch. One of those has broken and I need to replace it. I cannot find the correct size washer magnet anywhere.

Anyone know where I can get them?
Cyberassassin how do you like it. I was looking at Them on ebay.

Last edited:

cactusvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what size is the magnet?
I have magnets... and Panzers black hawk and stainless

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Panzer Magnet Upgrade
Comes with 2 pcs of axially magnetized industrial neodymium magnets. Works with the authentic MCV Panzer and 1:1 CLONES including Black Hawk and Biomech!!!

Will not work with ToBeCo's model.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PANZER NOTICE:

Besides the Tobeco Panzer magnets, everything else that we sell will only work with authentic and 1:1 clones only. Make sure that you have your mods so that you may compare the parts with what we have. HCigar have decided to change the threading on their negative contact to a finer 0.5 pitch as of May 15. Although the magnets and positive contact will still work, The negative will no longer thread right. There are ways to make it work but we will not perform it since it will take 30 mins to do each piece.

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bought the fdv panzer upgrade kit for my "no name " clone. Everything fit except the bottom pin "nut" Great product. well worth it even with one part not working.

VU Sponsors