Become a Patron!

Panettone by FlavourArt

TattooedViking

Member For 4 Years
I have tried this flavor standalone everywhere between 1 and 5%. I can't get it to taste good at all. I've also tried to use it as a background filler type flavor and it just sucks. lol If anyone has experience with this flavor, I would really appreciate some input. TIA
db6f314f6f3b07c09254352a0078fc59.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm..that's not one I've ever even seen. I would be willing to bet either HIC or wllmc have. I'm sure one of those guys will chime in :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Try it at like 0.25% to start and go up or down, the kitchen line stuff is really strong to me anyways. butter , pandoro, ... roasted chicken. hahaha. you just might not like it though and remember it does have diacetyl :) Im not a huge fan of those either but they can be fun additions sometimes in moderation. That 30 ml is going to last you a looooong time.

TattooedViking

Member For 4 Years
Try it at like 0.25% to start and go up or down, the kitchen line stuff is really strong to me anyways. butter , pandoro, ... roasted chicken. hahaha. you just might not like it though and remember it does have diacetyl :) Im not a huge fan of those either but they can be fun additions sometimes in moderation. That 30 ml is going to last you a looooong time.
I find it hard to grasp that a flavor can be used at .25% lol But I definitely trust the wealth of knowledge here and from you and a few others in particular. So I will try it at that % and we'll see what happens.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of those things that's not even used in any recipes on e-liquid-recipes.com

TattooedViking

Member For 4 Years
I'm even more happy I past on buying that flavor.
I hear ya. I just ordered it because we had a chocolate chip panettone once and it was awesome. I didn't realize the original was lemony. He'll, I can make a lemon cake any day. Fairly disappointed in it and might actually trade some of it off. Still need to try it at sub 1% though. Who knows...I might dig it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You really might. It's a pretty good flavor, just very strong. I wish I could recall who it was that said they use it frequently. Maybe pop into the FA thread if you do want to part with some of it. Offer it there or a trade? Lots of people do a lot of flavor swapping.

VU Sponsors