Our Feedback system is in place for all trades.

Discussion in 'Guidelines and Disclaimers' started by VaporJoe, May 13, 2015.

1. VaporJoe

VaporJoe >> BREAKS SHIT << Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Our feedback system is now in place. You can access your main dashboard here:

http://vapingunderground.com/market/

Your feedback scores will be displayed in the trade area's only.

Here is a small tutorial on how to leave feedback for someone:

Remember you must be IN the trade thread to leave feedback as the buyer or seller.

raqball, Zamazam, Taver13 and 2 others like this.
  2. Pauly Walnuts

Pauly Walnuts Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I am a little disappointed these ratings dont apply to more areas.
    Example, a forum member sent me a vape band out of the goodness of her heart. She should get a +1 in the system. It also leaves out people who have successfully and reliably sent a PIF box to the next person.
    Is there a way to rate them or a remedy to this?

3. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Trying to weather the storm. VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    @VaporJoe I'm only seeing feedback at the market, no trades or sale listings. And your video above isn't working. I'd like to post some brand new items I bought. I waaay over did it on buying. Brand new, still sealed.

4. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Okay, so apparently you guys are "on the ball", so to speak. Moving the "Feedback For..." threads that are clogging up the B/S/T subforums to the Legacy subforum, getting in the way of the actual B/S/T threads. It definitely gets in the way and can be annoying after a while. It's a GREAT idea. But... The subforum Old Feedback Area (Closed - For Legacy Only) needs to have its name updated. Feedback threads (those meant for feedback only) are being moved there THE SAME DAY they're being posted. This is neither "Old" nor "Legacy". It needs to be renamed to "Closed Feedback Threads" or something similar. Just my 2 cents worth...

BTW, I've had maybe a little too many Jameson's shots tonight, so I hope this post makes sense.

5. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Just mad. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Makes sense, but that area was just sitting there and the main thing was to move the listings out of Hardware once feedback was left on Trading Profiles. Plus it made it unnecessary to create something new. I can mention the name change suggestion, behind the scenes. :)

Countrypami and CrazyChef v2.0 like this.
  6. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Live Host Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for the suggestion @CrazyChef v2.0! I was already working on the solution to the clutter of feedback threads when you posted this. Moving all the old threads was the first step. And now we have made the necessary changes to the legacy Sub to prepare it. You'll be happy to know it is now the new and improved FEEDBACK THREADS ONLY.
    We just got it active today and it's ready for all your multi sale feedback threads. :bliss:
    This is just the first of several changes we'll be making to unclutter and streamline the forum. ;)

7. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    You guys rock!

Countrypami likes this.
  8. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Jameson rocks chef. Great choice

9. Jinx'd

Jinx'd Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    so, in oreder to leave feedback, there must be a sale/whatever thread ? in the hardwhare/whatever room/s ?

@Heartsdelight sold me something, but it wasn't in the hardware room.

Heartsdelight likes this.
  10. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Just mad. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    You can post a Feedback thread for her. Once she responds to that, you can use that as your option.

Heartsdelight likes this.
  11. Jinx'd

Jinx'd Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    ok, let me try. thanx

Huckleberried and Heartsdelight like this.