Become a Patron!

Origin Vape - Subox Mini Starter Kit

traderljp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
These are my thoughts on the new Kanger Subox Mini Starter Kit and the outstanding service I received from Origin Vape.

By the way, our own jj2 and reddhott, along with the amazing people at Origin Vape, arranged to get this into the hands of a friend of mine who has been trying to quit, and now has this product to use. I want to thank jj2, reddhott and Origin Vape for making this happen - so impressive how they help out our community.

I have had the opportunity to watch my friend, a true "newb", use the Subox Mini Starter Kit, as well as take it for a spin myself. In my opinion, this is the best starter kit on the market right now. It has everything for a new vaper to start with AND to grow into. The KBox mini mod goes up to 50 watts, has a magnetic door for the 18650 battery, USB charging ability and you can use this as a pass through device. The Subtank mini tank that comes with it has 1.5 and .5 ohm OCC heads and an rba deck to build your own coils (which is dead easy to build on). Oh my goodness, how I wish this had been available when I was starting out! The size, look, feel, versatility and performance of this package are fantastic and it is easy to understand and use for those new to vaping.

The extremely quick shipping time and the nice handwritten note from Origin Vape were very much appreciated. Great company! If you want to do business with a company that has great people, the best products, fantastic prices AND helps our community; go to Origin Vape!

My friend has now been using this for the last two days and these are the first two fully smoke free days for him in years. My old ego twists and protanks, that he was using prior to receiving this kit, allowed him to cut back on the cigs, but not quit. I highly recommend the Subox kit for new vapers rather than the more traditional ego based kits. I believe you really stack the odds of quitting in your favor by having a product that works this well right out of the gate.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, it sound like we all have something really good now to suggest to new vapers just starting out!

VU Sponsors