Become a Patron!

ordering vg

Contagion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Best quality e liquid you can get ahold of is at http://www.e-liq.com. USP grade, I used this company for a long time.

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have not. I've been getting it in bulk at essential depot two gallons at a time. I'll be watching this thread though,
that five gallon bucket is calling my name.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've also bought mine from Essential Depot - they always have a free shipping deal on 2 gallons. I've bought it in smaller quantities from Amazon (free shipping also, using Prime).

Zanaspus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone used vg from bulk apothecary? Pricing is reasonable but was wondering about quality. Thanks in advance.

I've heard positive testimonials about the place.

Reactions: JXN

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought a liter each pg vg from Heartland to bring my cost up to qualify for free shipping. I had bought Essential Depot from Amazon before this as well as from MyFreedomSmokes. I notice every once in a while Essential Depot doesn't qualify for Prime for a few days at a time and then returns. That was the case when I was ready to order. I looked at Bulk Apothacary but didn't need anything else from them. Would like to know anyones experience with VG and PG from sellers. There seems to be a lot more info on Nicotine avaoilable than VG and PG which is just as important.

I've been under the impression that a lot of sellers are selling Essential Depot product.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
IMO I use RTS VG /PG and Vaperteck for my nic. Extremely happy with results of both

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am pretty happy with the ED vg I have been using.

GmaVapor

Member For 4 Years
I have ordered Vg from them and there was nothing wrong. It tasted fine and is supposed to be 100 percent pure. Unlike nic it's difficult to get a bad batch of vg as long as it's USP. I have ordered vg from NN, Apotheracy, Essential depot and bought some from Walmart and they all seem the same to me. I would choose the better deal. I just received two gallons of essential cuz I couldn't believe how fast the vg goes. I make my juices high VG and use a lot of that stuff.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Found a company locally that does palm based VG 13 bucks for a gallon... stupid rules about once it crosses the company door it looses the USP certification. I am ok with that and it is a clean place and since they do not mix in a lab there I am also ok with the fda and the usda loss of USP.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Found a company locally that does palm based VG 13 bucks for a gallon... stupid rules about once it crosses the company door it looses the USP certification. I am ok with that and it is a clean place and since they do not mix in a lab there I am also ok with the fda and the usda loss of USP.

Do they ship?
Link to a website, please.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly they doubled em within the last 48 hours.. I will hold and and see if it due to their promotion they are running and if they regulate come monday.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No ya aint.

He just PM'd me the info. They doubled their prices since his last buy.
Crap. This always happens. the local farm store's veterinary aisle used to have usp vg for $9 per gallon, now it's $33. They caught onto the fact that local B&M's were raiding the stock when ever they got some in.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crap. This always happens. the local farm store's veterinary aisle used to have usp vg for $9 per gallon, now it's $33. They caught onto the fact that local B&M's were raiding the stock when ever they got some in.
Our local Walmart can't even keep the little bottles of glycerin in the pharmacy, shelf is always empty.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got three "just in case" bottles in the freezer, bought them while waiting a ridiculously long time for a previous order. Even mixed a bottle or two of juice with it (after a little research into the product). Smooth as silk....;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i just got my pail.. was happy to see the men in shorts delivering it..
I tried to give them a tip.. but he said he didnt vape.. :rolleyes::p

Flench

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool thread . Just what I was looking for . Thanks to you all .

VU Sponsors