Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I emailed fucktech again, I mean fasttech. Starting to get funky glitches with my tracking, sometimes it shows sometimes it doesn't. It didn't say the tracking expired, it just went from saying it'd been shipped (again) to saying a label has been created like a brand new order. Then back to tracking, back to label created. There's a fantastic human centipede with heads lodged in assholes someplace.

My previous emails had been pretty nice, but fuck patience. 5mo is patient enough. I was like look, other people are ordering from china, getting their shit in 3-4 weeks. They ordered well after I did. I ordered in jan, with all your fuckery it didn't even leave out until early april. Mid may I get a notice 40 days later it bounced back and forth to china and got shipped again. It's been over 3 weeks since it said it shipped - again. Was like I emailed asking for help determining what's going on, you replied a week later finally saying you'd look into it. It's been weeks and silence. So wtf gives. Patience has its limits.

Honestly not sure if I'll use FT again or not. And for the $20 or so worth of shit I paid for 5mo ago and still haven't gotten, if it's bad press and shit recommendations they want. I'll make sure they get their fucking $20 worth and then some.
Yea they make it so hard to keep patience. Mine yesterday set my mood in a whirlwind of fucked up emotions so I had to just do the claim. I doubt I'll order from China anymore.

My wife is getting a taste of china too right now. She ordered so chairs off fb store. The rocker camping chair I'm sure you've all seen in adds. Paying $40 for 2 chairs and get one free seems a good deal. After purchase the description changed to a little camping footstool pic and the weight of the package is 3lbs. So I. Sure it's not 3 chairs. So PayPal express returns here we come again. Lol

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea they make it so hard to keep patience. Mine yesterday set my mood in a whirlwind of fucked up emotions so I had to just do the claim. I doubt I'll order from China anymore.

My wife is getting a taste of china too right now. She ordered so chairs off fb store. The rocker camping chair I'm sure you've all seen in adds. Paying $40 for 2 chairs and get one free seems a good deal. After purchase the description changed to a little camping footstool pic and the weight of the package is 3lbs. So I. Sure it's not 3 chairs. So PayPal express returns here we come again. Lol

Yea that bait and switch stuff is no good, don't blame you. And yea idk, not real thrilled that the mass majority of vape stuff comes from china. Wish american companies would make similar products and for a reasonable price, not tack on $50 cause 'made in usa'. Getting tired of that bullshit too.

So much gets made out of 'cnc machining' like it's a big deal. And unless I'm missing something, basically if it's been machined the past several decades it's been cnc machined. Unless comparing to short runs hand machined, my dad was a machinist who worked by hand doing short prototype runs. His company switched to cnc back in the 80's. My understanding that cnc is just machining that runs off a program. I've seen the argument about machinists making all this money in the US and I'm sure some do. But to run cnc machines, a monkey can damn near do it and they're not making $50-60+/hr. I ran cnc machines (which is how I know a monkey can do it) for Copeland, owned by Emerson (hvac units) machining scroll compressor components. Like $7-8/hr. So that line of bullshit doesn't fly with me either. The coder likely makes decent cash, but the people running the machines it's just checking tolerances, making offset adjustments and monitoring tool wear/chatter and transfering parts around assembly line style. So I know affordable stuff could be made here.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea that bait and switch stuff is no good, don't blame you. And yea idk, not real thrilled that the mass majority of vape stuff comes from china. Wish american companies would make similar products and for a reasonable price, not tack on $50 cause 'made in usa'. Getting tired of that bullshit too.

So much gets made out of 'cnc machining' like it's a big deal. And unless I'm missing something, basically if it's been machined the past several decades it's been cnc machined. Unless comparing to short runs hand machined, my dad was a machinist who worked by hand doing short prototype runs. His company switched to cnc back in the 80's. My understanding that cnc is just machining that runs off a program. I've seen the argument about machinists making all this money in the US and I'm sure some do. But to run cnc machines, a monkey can damn near do it and they're not making $50-60+/hr. I ran cnc machines (which is how I know a monkey can do it) for Copeland, owned by Emerson (hvac units) machining scroll compressor components. Like $7-8/hr. So that line of bullshit doesn't fly with me either. The coder likely makes decent cash, but the people running the machines it's just checking tolerances, making offset adjustments and monitoring tool wear/chatter and transfering parts around assembly line style. So I know affordable stuff could be made here.
Good old made in USA. Lol. Or claimed to be made here and still made in China. They could definitely make more affordable gear here. Or at least offer a great lifetime warranty like hexohm

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I emailed fucktech again, I mean fasttech. Starting to get funky glitches with my tracking, sometimes it shows sometimes it doesn't. It didn't say the tracking expired, it just went from saying it'd been shipped (again) to saying a label has been created like a brand new order. Then back to tracking, back to label created. There's a fantastic human centipede with heads lodged in assholes someplace.

My previous emails had been pretty nice, but fuck patience. 5mo is patient enough. I was like look, other people are ordering from china, getting their shit in 3-4 weeks. They ordered well after I did. I ordered in jan, with all your fuckery it didn't even leave out until early april. Mid may I get a notice 40 days later it bounced back and forth to china and got shipped again. It's been over 3 weeks since it said it shipped - again. Was like I emailed asking for help determining what's going on, you replied a week later finally saying you'd look into it. It's been weeks and silence. So wtf gives. Patience has its limits.

Honestly not sure if I'll use FT again or not. And for the $20 or so worth of shit I paid for 5mo ago and still haven't gotten, if it's bad press and shit recommendations they want. I'll make sure they get their fucking $20 worth and then some.

Can you just do a charge back? If you don’t care about what you ordered and it’s a small dollar amount, just try to get it back.

I’m not surprised your patience is at an end. :crazy:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They resent it?? Omg, that’s too much. I guess they meant regret it. :facepalm:

Probably a typo, as in "we re-sent it". =)

grammar-cat.jpg

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Synphul You could try posting in Fasttech's forum with "attn: @Anniepan " in the post title, explaining your issue. Pretty sure that's what got my order out of the country. I kept getting the "please be patient and wait some more" msg from support along with multiple different tracking #'s. After I posted in the forum, my order was in the states within the week. Can't hurt to try.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wonder if we can just bombard all the 3f,3a,3f and fasttech sales posts they make here with shit talking and questions. Maybe potentially run off future customers. I know the US isn't the hugest vape market but if we could get half of Vu to stop ordering from China that would be fun.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wonder if we can just bombard all the 3f,3a,3f and fasttech sales posts they make here with shit talking and questions. Maybe potentially run off future customers. I know the US isn't the hugest vape market but if we could get half of Vu to stop ordering from China that would be fun.

Wow, a Staff Member and Moderator suggesting to spam and Harass the vendors? IMHO not a very professional or thing a Moderator should be asking members to do. Sort of like a Protest that turns into Rioting and Looting. Isn't there a RULE against doing something like this?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, a Staff Member and Moderator suggesting to spam and Harass the vendors? IMHO not a very professional or thing a Moderator should be asking members to do. Sort of like a Protest that turns into Rioting and Looting. Isn't there a RULE against doing something like this?
I'm not sure if there's a rule about it. You seem to know more about moderating here than I do or ever have. Vu is all about freedom of speech except when it comes to all the dick heads in the government threads. They just do whatever they want and get away with it. Are you tired of getting beat up by them and decide to come harass me now?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could report me and try to tell on me again for inciting a riot. What a baby

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure if there's a rule about it. You seem to know more about moderating here than I do or ever have. Vu is all about freedom of speech except when it comes to all the dick heads in the government threads. They just do whatever they want and get away with it. Are you tired of getting beat up by them and decide to come harass me now?

I am not Harassing you I am pointing out that you suggesting Spamming a thread is against the rules. If reminding you that you are supposed to be a Moderator and should act like one is what you feel is harassing you then so be it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What suggesting freedom of speech isn't acting my age? Just imagine they keep posting sales and not shipping. Mainly just 3avape. Why would you not warn people about it? Just like making posts about companies to the bbb. You're letting everyone know it's a shitty company. How is my doing it any different. And how are 40 year Olds supposed to act?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's some China action for you. The bait and switch. Paid $40 for these 3 "gliding camp chairs". Well it was buy two get one free. And we're not supposed to bitch ND complain? But hey we did get all 3 pieces. Just not big enough for my cat to sit on.

So should my wife not spam there sales pages on fb with pics of the camping chairs people will receive. Where they are blatantly ripping people off?
50f2aa36d34beeca04cbc599d5babbff.jpg
25d1c7f6dbadf0823960d8daa8e25264.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's some China action for you. The bait and switch. Paid $40 for these 3 "gliding camp chairs". Well it was buy two get one free. And we're not supposed to bitch ND complain? But hey we did get all 3 pieces. Just not big enough for my cat to sit on.

So should my wife not spam there sales pages on fb with pics of the camping chairs people will receive. Where they are blatantly ripping people off?

Dang...that is ridiculous.
But...well...the cats would get to use them anyways, eh? xD

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wonder if we can just bombard all the 3f,3a,3f and fasttech sales posts they make here with shit talking and questions. Maybe potentially run off future customers.

This is not warning people this is being childish and hurting other vendors who have nothing to do with Fastech. You are very immature since your first response is to start name calling and whine like a baby. And you are supposed to be a Moderator? WTF?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is not warning people this is being childish and hurting other vendors who have nothing to do with Fastech. You are very immature since your first response is to start name calling and whine like a baby. And you are supposed to be a Moderator? WTF?
I'm mainly speaking of 3avape. But what really grinds my gears with them is my package has been waiting on a plane since 5/12. I just found out the had a plane leave the country on 5/21 and mailed some packages to other members here. So is it not ok to be upset. How am I whining. No worse than anyone else in this thread with the same issues with Chinese vendors. Talk about whining? How many members have you reported because the didn't get along with your memes or your views and disrespect you. I've seen tons of wineing ass reports from you. And yes I spelled that correctly

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did email 3avape about my package ordered on April 1st, of course they said sorry please wait, till June 20th and then they will look into it, I will email them back then, but if I got nothing by July 1st, then doing paypal dispute, that will be 3 months then, so more than fair IMO.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did email 3avape about my package ordered on April 1st, of course they said sorry please wait, till June 20th and then they will look into it, I will email them back then, but if I got nothing by July 1st, then doing paypal dispute, that will be 3 months then, so more than fair IMO.
Doesn't look good for them honestly. At least 3 members here waiting on 3avape orders from months back. To bad there's not a world wide better business bureau (sp). How to warn other member of a store that's not coming through on their end when you send them your money. Hmmmmm

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Wow, that is so bad. I’m sorry you got ripped off. I think things have gotten way worse with Chinese stuff now with corona. I hope you get your money back and fast.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

That's for those people with only 1 buttcheek
So messed up

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How many members have you reported

I don't know but a Moderator is not supposed to be blabbing about what goes on with reports or in Private Communications. You don'[t belong being a Moderator. You want to SPAM all the Chinese Vendors because of some Racist Issue you have and then start attacking me for stating what you suggested the members do is against the rules and bad for VU Business.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha and Steve did report me. It's my report I can put it on blast if I want. I guess he had to wait for the wine to kick in since our last spoken words were hours ago and you report me 5 minutes ago. If you want to talk about privacy how about my original comment wasn't for you so go mind your own business and keep my conversations to my friends private. Why don't you just block me. Hard to report moderators if you do that huh?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know but a Moderator is not supposed to be blabbing about what goes on with reports or in Private Communications. You don'[t belong being a Moderator. You want to SPAM all the Chinese Vendors because of some Racist Issue you have and then start attacking me for stating what you suggested the members do is against the rules and bad for VU Business.
I know you've been told several times but I'll go ahead and waste my time and tell you again:
Moderators are people too. More importantly we are members also; and, free to have our own opinions and dialogue as much as every other member. The only thing that separates us from a member without a moderator badge is a few extra buttons.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn it. Sourcemore had the new Ijoy Captain V tanks on pre-order for ten bucks. Today they went up to $20. The new Aegis Max kits were also on pre-order for $28. I knew I should've ordered one. Now they're $48.

Next time I see preorder for stuff I want there I'd better jump. I'm still kicking myself for not ordering a Dovpo Topside Lite when they were listed $12 on pre-order there.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea it's crazy. But we're not supposed to complain because it might offend Steve. You want to see the real Steve go visit him in all his glory in the political threads. He has great character. Just like me. I know I'm an asshole. And everyone knows Steve's an asshole.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Next time I see preorder for stuff I want there I'd better jump. I'm still kicking myself for not ordering a Dovpo Topside Lite when they were listed $12 on pre-order there.
Jesus, son of god... I wish I knew about that.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And if I stop being a moderator Steve you might as well quit here because I'll fucking hound you like prostitute on a penny. I'd be a regular member with no buttons. You get mad, man I love this stuff.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yea it's crazy. But we're not supposed to complain because it might offend Steve

You didn't offend me you want to spam all the vendors because you only know how to deal with a problem by being childish.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And if I stop being a moderator Steve you might as well quit here because I'll fucking hound you like prostitute on a penny. I'd be a regular member with no buttons. You get mad, man I love this stuff.

So now you are making Threats? Another RULE BREAK.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyhow back to China. If I put two chairs together I can hold my bag of bugels. So there is an upside to that. Watch us get the fucking corona virus now from the package.
2344acc0820e05614f638edf84d7a280.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So now you are making Threats? Another RULE BREAK.
Are you threatened by me Steve? I'm pretty sure you're the one who threatened physical violence to a member a while back. Or maybe I'm mistaken. But how would me stalking you be any different than what all of you guys do to Cromwell? It's no different. Suck a dick

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I didn't see this. Those are ridiculous. They're not camping chairs, more like Barbie hammocks. Wth

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

From the asshole who called another VU member the N word, not once but twice

You have a lot of nerve calling someone else a racist you unhinged bunghole

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You didn't offend me you want to spam all the vendors because you only know how to deal with a problem by being childish.
You've kept this going for over 5 hours Steve. We last talked this afternoon then you report me 5 hours later. That's childish. But it's Ok. I love ya man. Like a bad case of herpes

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyhow back to China. If I put two chairs together I can hold my bag of bugels. So there is an upside to that. Watch us get the fucking corona virus now from the package.
2344acc0820e05614f638edf84d7a280.jpg

So, like Harley can fit on one of those “chairs”? Or maybe two of your carvings? :crazy:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nice atty stands.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You've kept this going for over 5 hours Steve.

No, asshole you keep it going by waiting hours to start again after saying back to China. Now you called all the other children. I actually was enjoying the wonderful day for 5 hours outside yesterday not sitting at the Computer Trolling.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sweet lord, what the fuck. lol. That's not even a foot stool, barely a hand rest. I know asians tend to be tiny but holy shit, they're like baby yoda chairs. hahaha. Reminds me of this guy who bought a rug for like $8 or $9 or something.

359DAEEF00000578-3658038-image-a-1_1466759317084.jpg

VU Sponsors