Become a Patron!

Orange flavor that slaps ya in the face!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
For that the new Capella's "juicy orange" smelled great when I got to sniff it at a local shop.
juicy orange is pretty awesome

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Help me, please! I have FlavourArt Orange and Mandarin and am just not getting what I'm looking for. Capella's Sweet Tangerine is closer, but still needs a bit stronger flavor for what I want.

Anyone tried Vaping Zones Orange or Mandarin?
A couple of members here have suggested using a few drops of vinegar or apple cider vinegar to get the tart sour flavors to pop out.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you could also try making your own pg extract, there are some videos on youtube that show how to make extractions.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tfa makes cotton candy, which is em, but they also make circus cotton candy which is totally different. I tried the circus plain, but I prefer it mixed with some of their blueberry candy. I need to get a good strawberry to try with it next. If you purchase vendor cotton candy, I believe they will use the circus type. I also think circus might be in crunchberry, cereal type vapes, also. I might mix a sample with a touch of malted milk to see what happens. Also, the em has a distinctive smell to it. But, they are two totally different flavors.

VU Sponsors