Become a Patron!

Orange flavor that slaps ya in the face!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Help me, please! I have FlavourArt Orange and Mandarin and am just not getting what I'm looking for. Capella's Sweet Tangerine is closer, but still needs a bit stronger flavor for what I want.

Anyone tried Vaping Zones Orange or Mandarin?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I hope someone chimes in.I know what you mean. FA gets me by but it want the slap in the face to lol. have you tried any inawera yet ?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Inawera's Wera Garden orange is a slap in the face orange. Very strong.
Yep! Slaps and kisses. Make sure to get the Wera garden one though and not the regular INW.

Vt sells it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's not an oil base?

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

we2rcool

Member For 4 Years
Possible options:

You could get Nude Nic's "Citrus Slap" and add a wee-bit to whatever Orange (or Orange blend) you come up with to add a substantial smack! Another option would be to add a small percentage (.25% - .5%) of FA's Citrus Mix.

We've tried both of the VZ's - the Strong Orange is ridiculously-out-of-control stong (and kills syringes). The Mandarin is 'decent', but not as 'spot on Mandarin' as FA's. The CAP Sweet Tangerine is a "candy vape" to us :(

FA's just isn't realistic enough to suit our tastes (although it's good). Our 'go-to Orange' for zingy fresh (but not overbearing) Orange has always been HS.

Let us know what ends up working for ya!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
An eliquid, not a flavoring to make my own with.. ready made. I'm looking for a flavoring. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do have citrus mix, so I'll try that, then go from there. No time today. :( My work week starts today, ends Thursday. 14 hour day (possibly) ahead of me. I'm too old for this shit.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I do have citrus mix, so I'll try that, then go from there. No time today. :( My work week starts today, ends Thursday. 14 hour day (possibly) ahead of me. I'm too old for this shit.
shitty. ... mine starts tomorrow. I dont wanna ....

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahahaha PIE....... I posted a recipe and threw PIE in twice.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I think I'm biologically incapable of tasting 'tart' in any orange flavor. Most fruits, in fact. I can add 10% Tart 'n Sour or other sour-effect flavorings, and it doesn't change much.

FA Lime Tahiti and Grapefruit both give me more 'tart' than any orange flavoring ever will. I wonder if you could add little touches of one or the other to your favorite orange flavor to make it a little zippier. I'm happy with FA Mandarin, myself.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Help me, please! I have FlavourArt Orange and Mandarin and am just not getting what I'm looking for. Capella's Sweet Tangerine is closer, but still needs a bit stronger flavor for what I want.

Ha! Orange in your Face
30171024.jpg

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahahahah!!!!!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Huck - Keep saying the word pie. It just sounds so nice. Bruce is equally fun to say, but that one's even harder to throw in a conversation.

My favoritest word (yes, I know that's not a word) is Pickles. Smartly, I named my dog that just so I can say it often. I'm quite fond of words.

Btw...I like WG orange at 2% with INW chocolate cream at 3%. Yummilicious!

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What % are you mixing tangerine? Its pretty strong at 15% imo

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I was using 2-4%, but I don't have my trusty notebook with me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I used if at 10% but it's just not the flavor I was hoping it'd be. It was plenty strong for me at 10%.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whoops. I was thinking mandarin, not tangerine. Ignore my %s.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. I never posted back! I was PIF'd some INW WG Orange and Shisha Orange. That WG is some potent stuff!, but I liked it. The shisha orange is pretty good, too. I also got some Hangsen Orange.

I made a standalone of each. Last night I put a few drops of the standalone WG in a tank with mostly Hangsen Orange and am pretty happy with that result. More so than any orange flavor I've tried so far. Hells yeah!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hey have you tried the new caps juicy orange ? just put it in the shopping cart. going to order some flavors today. caps has a new blue raspberry cotton candy I want to try also.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I got that blue raspberry cotton candy, wllmc.. not sure what I think on it yet..
it's good.. but I added 1% Em and 1% sweetener to it as well.. think that helped it out a bit..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I got that blue raspberry cotton candy, wllmc.. not sure what I think on it yet..
it's good.. but I added 1% Em and 1% sweetener to it as well.. think that helped it out a bit..
awesome thanks. sounds interesting. I have a friend always bugging me about making a cotton candy vape. it hilarious he is this crazy dude with tattoos everywhere, all over his face and everything and he always wants these girly flavors, hahaha. not that cotton cady is girly but you know what I mean. I figure he would like dark vapor and things like that. anyways I havent been impressed with cotton candy flavors. Ill try the EM and sweetener for him but if I cant get a flavor right without additives then its useless for me. thats personal preference tho. I have them all of coarse and play around with them just cuz but wouldnt make an ADV with it. .............. by the way how did the date night vape go lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hey have you tried the new caps juicy orange ? just put it in the shopping cart. going to order some flavors today. caps has a new blue raspberry cotton candy I want to try also.
No, I'm not having much luck with Caps flavors, so I stopped ordering them. More $ for FA, lol.

Someone sent me some INW Shisha Orange and WG Orange, and I had also ordered Hangsen. The Hangsen and Shisha both tasted more like Orange than I get from FA Orange or Mandarin. The WG Orange was OMG WOW flavor..... tart (not too puckery tart), STRONG, orange. But, I like it, lol. I put 3 drops of it (skinny drop tip bottle) in a 5ml bottle. Next I mixed one drop in with 4 drops Hangsen. That one drop is still freaking strong, lol. This combo is much closer to what I've been looking for.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
awesome thanks. sounds interesting. I have a friend always bugging me about making a cotton candy vape. it hilarious he is this crazy dude with tattoos everywhere, all over his face and everything and he always wants these girly flavors, hahaha. not that cotton cady is girly but you know what I mean. I figure he would like dark vapor and things like that. anyways I havent been impressed with cotton candy flavors. Ill try the EM and sweetener for him but if I cant get a flavor right without additives then its useless for me. thats personal preference tho. I have them all of coarse and play around with them just cuz but wouldnt make an ADV with it. .............. by the way how did the date night vape go lol

Em is only cotton candy, wllmc.. :p but yes I know what you mean..

however I am a big additive fan.. to a point, depending on what I want to achieve..
if you want to mimic that blueberry raspberry cotton candy try..

2% Billberry
maybe 1-2% Raspberry
maybe a drop of peach
10% EM

My other half likes berry tea :D and it makes me giggle when he describes it..
ahhh date nite.. not yet.. but soon! Right now he is 13 hours away..:oops:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
No, I'm not having much luck with Caps flavors, so I stopped ordering them. More $ for FA, lol.

Someone sent me some INW Shisha Orange and WG Orange, and I had also ordered Hangsen. The Hangsen and Shisha both tasted more like Orange than I get from FA Orange or Mandarin. The WG Orange was OMG WOW flavor..... tart (not too puckery tart), STRONG, orange. But, I like it, lol. I put 3 drops of it (skinny drop tip bottle) in a 5ml bottle. Next I mixed one drop in with 4 drops Hangsen. That one drop is still freaking strong, lol. This combo is much closer to what I've been looking for.

How do you like the hangsen?
I have never! been able to work with any of the hangsen line..
not sure if it is my tastes or??

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I like FW Orange Dream Bar myself as far as a stronger orange goes.
However I've heard that INW (WG) Orange is "kick ass strong".

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Em is only cotton candy, wllmc.. :p but yes I know what you mean..

however I am a big additive fan.. to a point, depending on what I want to achieve..
if you want to mimic that blueberry raspberry cotton candy try..

2% Billberry
maybe 1-2% Raspberry
maybe a drop of peach
10% EM

My other half likes berry tea :D and it makes me giggle when he describes it..
ahhh date nite.. not yet.. but soon! Right now he is 13 hours away..:oops:

haha see I knew it would be EM. if you think its just EM Ill scrap that on my order and try your suggestion above. I have a ton of EM. im just itching to buy some new flavors, ......... hey 13 hrs is closer than 31 hours lol :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
haha see I knew it would be EM. if you think its just EM Ill scrap that on my order and try your suggestion above. I have a ton of EM. im just itching to buy some new flavors, ......... hey 13 hrs is closer than 31 hours lol :D

it's just em.. try out different percentages..
at a low amount, it's considered a sweetener/mutes harsh flavors
at medium, its cotton candy
at high, it goes tasteless..

and yes.. grateful he is not in Australia! :D
He is working now, but in another couple months will be off and able to get down here..
Trying out new mixes in the meantime.. and ugg.. i hate it when I can not make up my mind on flavors..:rolleyes:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How do you like the hangsen?
I have never! been able to work with any of the hangsen line..
not sure if it is my tastes or??
Considering that I've been working with FA Orange and Mandarin, which to me, have VERY little flavor, the Hangsen Orange surprised me. I like it. I also have their peach flavor. I don't use peach much, but it works fine for me. I used to mix their Turkish for my boyfriend. I got him switched to FA. He likes Shade and Virginia so far.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

hahah right , im just fully stocked on FA right now and the flavor junkie in me cant stop trying new flavors so bull city it is, dollar ish samples. cant go wrong. ...... Ill be your guinea pig on capellas.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like FW Orange Dream Bar myself as far as a stronger orange goes.
However I've heard that INW (WG) Orange is "kick ass strong".
Lol, yep. Truly. I mean, seriously. I put ONE drop from that little skinny drop top and in 5ml, with another orange flavor, it's still strong. Also, it's a syringe killer, so don't use a plastic syringe.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Considering that I've been working with FA Orange and Mandarin, which to me, have VERY little flavor, the Hangsen Orange surprised me. I like it. I also have their peach flavor. I don't use peach much, but it works fine for me. I used to mix their Turkish for my boyfriend. I got him switched to FA. He likes Shade and Virginia so far.

i forget what all I had of hangsen..
but I didn't keep it for long.. don't know..
I had a bad experience with chinese nic and flavors years ago.
It brought back a lot of the taste I just did not like.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol, yep. Truly. I mean, seriously. I put ONE drop from that little skinny drop top and in 5ml, with another orange flavor, it's still strong. Also, it's a syringe killer, so don't use a plastic syringe.

I've switched to all glass syringes for flavorings but still use the plastic for PG/VG/NIC.
Got enough Orange flavors so I hate to spend more on yet another (INW WG Orange), well maybe someday...
I like my TFA Orange Cream and FW Orange Dream Bar, but FA Mandarin is weird to me so far, but want to try it in some other mixes yet.
Still missing some FA stuff like Brandy, Apple Pie, Expresso, Almond, Peppermint, Banana, and...
Just ordered some TFA AP and White Chocolate tho.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've switched to all glass syringes for flavorings but still use the plastic for PG/VG/NIC.
Got enough Orange flavors so I hate to spend more on yet another (INW WG Orange), well maybe someday...
I like my TFA Orange Cream and FW Orange Dream Bar, but FA Mandarin is weird to me so far, but want to try it in some other mixes yet.
Still missing some FA stuff like Brandy, Apple Pie, Expresso, Almond, Peppermint, Banana, and...
Just ordered some TFA AP and White Chocolate tho.
Good choices!

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a love affair with FW Blood Orange. Its a strong orange but not like an orange juice. For that the new Capella's "juicy orange" smelled great when I got to sniff it at a local shop.

VU Sponsors