Become a Patron!

Opinions.

Brent1670

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So was doing more and more research on coils and came across a few cool looking ones. Can I get some opinions on my soon to be conquered coils? The inception coil, the tiger, the Clapton, the tin man, the nano dragon, and the tricro. If they are crap can someone please save me the time and wire lol

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In my experience, the best coils are simple micros or macros (#TeamMacro). With that said, I have had good results on the nano dragon. It is just a diagonal micro with a certain wicking technique. Don't let that stop you from trying though. I'm pretty sure I just mess up the harder coils.

Brent1670

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In my experience, the best coils are simple micros or macros (#TeamMacro). With that said, I have had good results on the nano dragon. It is just a diagonal micro with a certain wicking technique. Don't let that stop you from trying though. I'm pretty sure I just mess up the harder coils.

Saw it on YouTube and it didn't appear difficult. Main reason for that one is my old man is entertained to beat all hell when I post weird builds on FB lol doing the nano dragon for him because his nickname/moniker is shadow dragon

VU Sponsors