Become a Patron!

Open to suggestions.

Hi all. Started vaping a couple of weeks back after smoking 30/35 a day. Tax went up again after Xmas putting the price up to a dollar ($NZ) per coffin nail, so was a no-brainier really.
Anyhow, I've got a E-go 1100mAh battery with a EVOD clearomiser. I suck away on it most of the day at work and go through about 2 - 2 1/2 tanks a day. I got given a spare ego-t battery which helps, being able to rotate them.
Question time.
How long should I expect my battery and coils to last?
Is there anything I can do to prolong the life expectancy?
Is there a better setup for me?

As far as the e-liquid goes, I got a few with my starter pack but they're only 16mg so it takes a bit to get dosed up in the morning! I specified the flavours I wanted when I ordered but it must have been the last order they did on a Friday coz it didn't match up with the packing slip! (Funnily enough, the one I most enjoyed was called 'Italian cheese'!)
I've since ordered some 24mg from an outfit called Heaven Gifts. A friend recommended them and gave me some to try so we'll see how that pans out.
Here in New Zealand it's illegal to sell nicotine e-liquid but it can be imported for personal use. So, through a series of loopholes, drop-shipping and other bollocks that I don't understand, it is allowed through Customs.
From what I've seen on these boards so far, the Asian flavours don't seem very popular, so I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Matt.

VU Sponsors