Become a Patron!

One of, if not the only off topic rant you'll ever see me post!

DSvaper86

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now that I got a job, looking for my own place and growing up, you're pissed at me?! You don't think I can make it?! Always deciding what's best for me? I may have Aspergers Syndrome, but that doesn't fucking mean I'll take your cash forever! I don't care how rich you are! You cannot buy my attention! Not anymore anyway.

I'll teach you how capable this "ambitious", "delusional", "grandiose" oppressed "dreamer" really is! I'll never be as wealthy as you, but I'll be a hell of a lot more genuine! There's a reason I'm proposing soon. She understands where we're headed. A simple life in which I put food on the table, and ask her how her day has been.

Evidently, I'm too Autistic to do any of this. And you'll ALWAYS know what's in my best interest.

I'll be down here mowing my lawn.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that I got a job, looking for my own place and growing up, you're pissed at me?! You don't think I can make it?! Always deciding what's best for me? I may have Aspergers Syndrome, but that doesn't fucking mean I'll take your cash forever! I don't care how rich you are! You cannot buy my attention! Not anymore anyway.

I'll teach you how capable this "ambitious", "delusional", "grandiose" oppressed "dreamer" really is! I'll never be as wealthy as you, but I'll be a hell of a lot more genuine! There's a reason I'm proposing soon. She understands where we're headed. A simple life in which I put food on the table, and ask her how her day has been.

Evidently, I'm too Autistic to do any of this. And you'll ALWAYS know what's in my best interest.

Continue to believe in yourself, you'll accomplish anything you set your mind to do in life despite and handicaps you have, don't listen to the naysayers, they are jealous of your tenacity and use that as your motivation to a successful! You're going to be a success, success isn't measured by wealth but by peace of mindand happiness!

Stigma

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

As the father of 14 year old son with Aspergers, reading this post has given me alot of hope. I'm constantly worried that he may not be able to do pretty much every single thing that you're doing. I don't know you're family situation but I know that if my son was getting ready to move out I be an emotional mess. I'd be so proud but also I'd be full of fear that it may not work out and he'd be hurt, as a parent I hurt when he hurts. Your parents should be really proud of you for having goals that you're starting to achieve. I don't know you but I'm proud of you and I hope all your plans fall into place. Thank you for posting this because I really needed to see this.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

A good woman who understands you (most days) and accepts you for just being you, regardless of how wealthy or poor you may be.

Is a treasure within itself. :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

My understanding of autism is that it has nothing whatsofuckingever to do with intelligence -- many of the autistic are BRILLIANT -- but usually tends to get in the way of communication -- but you seem to have ZERO problems in that regard. Kudos!

I always got that "dream on, little dreamer" shit from my family. It made me so depressed, I gave up on life, and turned to drugs and alcohol, and it took me until my 30s to start getting my head out of my ass. I think you're doing a LOT better than I ever did, and as far as I know, I'm not autistic. Just depressive with the entire gamut of addiction problems.

People who enjoy poking holes in the dreams of others really need to just be taken out and shot.

Andria

VU Sponsors