1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

On a quest for the perfect peanut butter juice

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by kelli, Mar 13, 2015.

1. kelli

kelli Vapid Vapetress Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    well crap, i only get to roseburg, oregon every 10 years or so. :(

2. kelli

kelli Vapid Vapetress Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    since when? have you looked back thru this thread? ppl post company names all the time!

3. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    He's a vendor Kelli....LOL

4. kelli

Blog Posts:
    much thanks to everyone who has posted so far thank you.gif

Adrienne and FinerVapor like this.
  5. Whiskey

Blog Posts:
    No I am sorry we don't allow posting about YOUR company juice outside sales and promotions area

6. FinerVapor

FinerVapor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    For some reason Whiskey labeled me as a "vendor", which I am. But I am also a regular user like everybody else. ;)

Hope you find the perfect PB juice :p

kelli likes this.
  7. Whiskey

Blog Posts:
    A vendor is a vendor and you have been shown the rules of the forum and I explained the use of links with suggestions , have a great day:)

8. kelli

Blog Posts:
    oh

Whiskey likes this.
  9. carljr420

carljr420

Blog Posts:
    Grandmaster 5 pawns top o the line!

10. Dark Kys

Dark Kys Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    They seem to have free shipping everywhere in the states. That's a lot more often than I'll ever make it there. Fortunately I grabbed a bottle to bring home with me.

kelli likes this.
  11. Adrienne

Adrienne Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    @VapedCrusader, what PG/VG ratio was your PB Nom Noms? I got that in Max VG, and it had next to no flavor. Tried steeping it for months, and still just a vague sweetness with nothing I could identify as peanut butter. Sometimes great juices just don't hold up when the mixers have to change their recipes to accommodate us Max VGers. To be fair, that's a popular juice, and sometimes my taste buds are duds, so it could just be me...

12. Adrienne

Adrienne Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

(double post)

13. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Well, I have also labeled you as a vendor.

And I strongly suggest that you contain yourself to the Sales and Promotions area as you have been asked to.

Nicely.

Or you may find that you are no longer a "Regular User" just like everyone else.

Whiskey likes this.
  14. Dark Kys

Dark Kys Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

The only drawback to it is it's only available in limited nicotine contents. I prefer 3mg but my options were only 5mg or 0mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    kelli and Adrienne like this.
  15. Adrienne

Blog Posts:
    Sorry that I asked for a link, Dark Kys. I went daft and forgot that's the one from Vapor Krave you just mentioned a few posts ago. I went searching for it by name to no avail. Coulda just searched one page back.

...looks like they no longer sell it. Make that bottle last, DK!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  16. Dark Kys

Blog Posts:
    Actually I just got it a few weeks ago. And it's their brand new juice. Not listed on the online site. You may need to email them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrienne likes this.
  17. scarecrowjenkins

scarecrowjenkins Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

This stuff is freaking DELICIOUS! I think it was $14 for 17ml bottle. It's a peanut butter graham cracker. I can't put it down. Normally i vape vanillas and custards, i was initially drawn to the bottle. But man is it good!!! Dark Room Vapors "exposure"

kelli likes this.
  18. VapedCrusader

VapedCrusader Custard Junkie Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    yea I got it a long time ago before the whole max vg rage.. i assume I got 50/50 back then.. I still never feel the need to go higher than 70vg but I totally agree - mixers try to cater to the craze and then it ends up screwing with their recipes

Adrienne likes this.
  19. VapedCrusader

VapedCrusader Custard Junkie Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    damn.. thats really expensive though.. can't see dropping $ on that when I can get 120$ for less than 20$ lol

20. VapeTechnologies

VapeTechnologies VapeTechnologies LLC Advanced Custom Boxes VU Donator Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I'm vaping on busted limo by transit vape right now and I like it a lot. I'm a peanut butter fan too and I keep a large bottle of flavor apprentice peanut butter at all times. 10% pb and 5% cinnamon danish is one of my ADV's. This busted limo came in my wife's zamplebox and she likes the fruity stuff.

kelli likes this.
  21. Adrienne

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the answer. I didn't develop my annoying itch/mild rash reaction to pg until I'd been vaping it for nearly four years. I hate that I have to avoid pg; it really limits my options. "The whole max vg rage" has nothing to do with why I must seek blends with as little pg as possible.

kelli, weren't you a big fan of MBV's PB? Did they change their recipe? I had one spectacularly bad order of juices from them, and I never went back (possibly unfair of me, considering how huge their menu is). I never did try their PB. So you no longer recommend I give it a try?

22. VapedCrusader

Blog Posts:
    having a huge menu of flavors isn't necessarily a good thing sometimes.. vapor chef is a perfect example.. got about 10-15 blends that he worked a long time to master and adds more down the road, instead of pumping out a bunch of flavors just to have them .. MBV is notorious for doing this and most of their juices are awful tasting..

Stephanie likes this.
  23. Adrienne

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, Vapor Chef's recipes in Max VG all taste very similar and altogether blah (to my buds, that is). As I said, my one MBV order was terrible. But kelli did like their PB. It makes sense that at least a small handful of their great gobs of different flavors would actually be tasty.

24. Blade

Blade Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Adrienne likes this.
  25. Archer61

Archer61 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Frisco Vapor Fillmore. Best PB I've tasted.

26. muth

muth Gold Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Kelli, Big Lou East Coast Vapers (youtube reviewer) vapes a lot of peanut butter. He's an absolute fanatic. If you asked him I bet he would have a slew of selections for you. He does talk to his subscribers.

27. Johnny Hotsauce

Johnny Hotsauce Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Lunch Box by Nixteria, formerly Juicy Vapor.

28. scarecrowjenkins

scarecrowjenkins Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
    THIS.

29. osizzlac

osizzlac

Blog Posts:
    Dont go for artificial peanut butter flavor, it just taste like bar peanuts and bananas . I bought a couple of them and was disappointed at the flavor because i love peanut butter but hate bananas but ended up liking the bananas more than the peanut butter

kelli likes this.
  30. Adrienne

Blog Posts:
    C'mon, man...

[​IMG]

My VG PB is somewhere out there, but it's probably loaded with diketones, so I dunno. I'm back to messing around with DIY, so I'm looking at HIC's FA PB solutions... I'll keep you posted on that. Either way, keep hope alive, kelli!

kelli likes this.
  31. kelli

Blog Posts:
    oops sorry i missed this before. thanks hon. :)

32. kelli

Blog Posts:
    so sorry i llost track of this thread. i stopped ordering from MBV a long while back. they pissed me off for reasons i won't go into, but their pb was pretty good. :)

Adrienne likes this.
  33. kelli

Blog Posts:
    some guy was gonna send me a sample of his pb that he claimed was awesome, but alas i never got it. :(

34. Stephanie

Stephanie Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm on a peanut butter kick right now and I *love* Mr. Peanut Butter by Gordona Vapes!! It is, seriously, really good--a rich and creamy peanut butter custard.

Adrienne likes this.
  35. Stephanie

Blog Posts:
    The Vape Kitchen's Creamy Peanut Butter Cookie sounds amazing!:

"Creamy Peanut Butter Cookie
    Soft and chewy peanut butter cookies pulled straight from the oven with a dollop of unsweetened whipped heavy cream. We've been told this is the best true tasting peanut butter flavor around. Try it."

Adrienne likes this.
  36. Adrienne

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, I had high hopes for this one. I tried four of their flavors when they had sale, and the PB was my least favorite by a good margin. Blind taste test? I'd have never guessed PB. But the pear and Cafe Sua Da are spot on...
    Gordona Vapes' Max VG is still too much PG for me, but maybe not kelli.

Thank you for the recommendations, Stephanie!

Stephanie likes this.
  37. Stephanie

Blog Posts:
    Really? Oh that's too bad about the PB Cookie! Thanks for the heads up, Adrienne!

Adrienne likes this.
  38. saulyb

saulyb

Blog Posts:
    KINGS CROWN - THE KING - best peanut butter flavour I have tried.
    Better than FIVE PAWNS - GRANDMASTER, it's nice but the after smell is like puke :eek:

39. jnslprd

jnslprd Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
  40. GarageRat

GarageRat

Blog Posts:
    Bought Affordable's PB & J ....grape as they were out of strawberry no PB flavor at all...hunting for PB straight to mix... dang coil has to be specified to it, can't get the grape flavor out lol. :) Should have guessed the grape was not great...cheap though if you want to mix with straight PB and love grape as it is really grapey I'll def give 'em that. Thanks for the PB options all !!

41. 2ndInCommand

2ndInCommand Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    So I've tried most of these recommendations, being a PB fan myself. Haven't posted in like a year, but came out of retirement for this one. 5 pawns is probably the best, DEFINATELY the most obnoxious. Look at Merlyns Bow from the steam company. Virtually a one to one of Grandmaster,at like 15 a bottle, and while you are there you can get a bottle of Gentlemans reserve, which is impossibly close to that reserve one 5 pawns offers-can't remember the name now- at half the price. Merlyns Bow, I promise you'll be happy

42. vuJim

vuJim Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    I'm quite fond of Mystic PB Parfait. One of my three, no four favorite vapes atm.

43. MR.Edge

MR.Edge

Blog Posts:
    New here! Just wanted to say TMAXX'S peanut butter custard is my ADV. Vaping watch in NC is the place. I am always looking for good flavor/value and this stuff is not bad $6 bills for 30 mills is the saying. but I buy 120 for $23. worth a try they also have a peanut butter white chocolate that's not bad but I prefer the PBC the PB is stronger. It is sweet but not to sweet. just my 2 cents!

44. rockinrobyn57

rockinrobyn57

Blog Posts:
    I have yet to find a good peanut butter. I bought Peanut Butter and Jesus by Charlie's Chalk Dust and do not like it! Too much of a jelly taste not enough peanut butter.

45. rockinrobyn57

rockinrobyn57

Blog Posts:
    I would love to find a good peanut butter! Still in search! Will watch post here for advice.

46. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Live Host Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
  47. rockinrobyn57

rockinrobyn57

Blog Posts:
    I didn't like this one either!

48. Klayton86

Klayton86 Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Lightning vapes makes a wonderful peanut butter I'm vapin it as I type this

49. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Peanut butter cup or peanut butter custard from Verde valley Vapes

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Klayton86 likes this.
  50. Larbax

Larbax

Blog Posts:
    Another vote for Lightning Vapes "Peanut Butter Bond". Most excellent!