Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
APRIL 13: 27 for the high today and 15 right now. I seriously believe we will be in single digits tonight. Brrr....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rained like hell here this afternoon, for about 10 minutes, then the clouds went away, clear sky last time I looked. But it's chilly outside. Can only pray the Global Cooling hits here too.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I read that earlier. So much for Seattle being a hotbed for this flu that not one person wanted to be treated.

What I really need at the moment is to stuff my icy ass under the covers and hope that a whole shitload of cats will come sleep on me.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
f10080e4c727998e302ac8ac69cb1790.gif

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After learning a lesson the past couple years, we sold the tiller. It's not worth trying to grow a garden that won't survive 110 degree heat. I took up another hobby to keep me busy with this pandemic going on. It's going OK. I just sold a drop point Bowie knife with a 14" blade, full tang, and hammer head pommel for $120.00.

Philip's job is deemed necessary, so he still works 10 hour days making tool boxes and fuel tanks for trucks used by first responders, engineers, electricians, carpenters road crews, etc...

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Magno-Humphries Laboratories, Inc., Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Basic Drugs Brand of Senna Laxative Due to Mislabeling

April 13, 2020 -- Magno-Humphries Laboratories, Inc., is voluntarily recalling one lot of Basic Drugs Brand of Senna Laxative tablets, 8.6mg Sennosides to the consumer level due to a customer complaint that their bottle labeled as Senna Laxative actually contained Basic Drugs Brand of Naproxen Sodium 220mg. Naproxen Sodium 220mg tablet is used as a pain reliever and is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, LLC. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Nizatidine Oral Solution, 15 mg/mL, Due to Potential Levels of N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) Impurity Amounts Above the Levels Established by FDA

April 15, 2020 -- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Bridgewater, New Jersey is voluntarily recalling three lots of Nizatidine Oral Solution, 15 mg/mL (75 mg/5mL), packaged in 480 mL bottles to the Consumer Level. Nizatidine Oral Solution was distributed by Gemini Laboratories, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Amneal Pharmaceuticals. Nizatidine Oral Solution is being recalled due to potential N-Nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) amounts exceeding the levels established by the FDA.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Magno-Humphries Laboratories, Inc., Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Basic Drugs Brand of Senna Laxative Due to Mislabeling

April 13, 2020 -- Magno-Humphries Laboratories, Inc., is voluntarily recalling one lot of Basic Drugs Brand of Senna Laxative tablets, 8.6mg Sennosides to the consumer level due to a customer complaint that their bottle labeled as Senna Laxative actually contained Basic Drugs Brand of Naproxen Sodium 220mg. Naproxen Sodium 220mg tablet is used as a pain reliever and is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Now this is really incredible....mind blowing incredible

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was talking to a realtor friend of mine today. He said the amount of listing in Maricopa and Yavapai counties has doubled in the last couple weeks. I assume people want out before all hell breaks loose with repos.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought it took at least six months to kick someone out when they stopped paying, and if they resumed during that time, it could be refinanced. Is that no longer true?
I have no idea about real estate laws. I assume many people know they will never be able to catch up, dump it while the market is still crazy high priced.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
While that reasoning might seem initially valid, a savvy buyer would simply note that the market was collapsing and wait a few months to get it significantly cheaper, perhaps even less than the tax evaluation value..

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While that reasoning might seem initially valid, a savvy buyer would simply note that the market was collapsing and wait a few months to get it significantly cheaper, perhaps even less than the tax evaluation value..
There aren't many "savvy" buyers.....especially when the wife is bitching.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There aren't many "savvy" buyers.....especially when the wife is bitching.
I prefer my choice of spouses... Lannie understands that logic has far more value that wild emotion.

gotta hit the rack
Me too. Right knee and ankle have been screaming at me for several hours, so I think bed might be the best place to put them.

VU Sponsors