Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
More poison approved.....incredible
They send me a list every month of the new drugs they have approved. And if you read them carefully, you'll see many of them are there because they created new diseases (which don't actually exist) just so they can sell a new drug that no one really needs, but you can guarantee some stupid-ass doctor will be prescribing it right away.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They send me a list every month of the new drugs they have approved. And if you read them carefully, you'll see many of them are there because they created new diseases (which don't actually exist) just so they can sell a new drug that no one really needs, but you can guarantee some stupid-ass doctor will be prescribing it right away.
I often wondered how all these so called "doctors" kept up with all the new so called "drugs" being unleashed weekly, let me guess - they don't have a clue, kickbacks are good enough

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you find any gold?

Sorry I am so late. I sat on the edge of the bed a couple hours ago and I must have fallen over. I woke up just a few minutes ago because Tiffany was kissing my cheek. She is one of our more amorous kitties.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you find any gold?

Sorry I am so late. I sat on the edge of the bed a couple hours ago and I must have fallen over. I woke up just a few minutes ago because Tiffany was kissing my cheek. She is one of our more amorous kitties.
No gold, my metal detector hasn't arrived yet, I was scouting most of the day, just looking for areas with springs flowing.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man oh man, I was about 50 miles north of any civilization today, prolly at about 3K feet, it was in the mid 80's......this shit won't let up. Looked at the latest guess, supposed to be pushing 90 the week ahead....unreal

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I often wondered how all these so called "doctors" kept up with all the new so called "drugs" being unleashed weekly, let me guess - they don't have a clue, kickbacks are good enough
Yeah. Here's a clue: Have you heard of Perone's Disease? It has been getting tons of TV ad time this past year. Now men have been getting bent dicks for.... how long has man been on this planet? 50,000?... 100,000?... a million years? This bent dick syndrome has always been around. But suddenly, out of a clear blue sky, there is now a "disease" for bent dicks. The rules are that you cannot sell a new drug unless it was made to combat a specific disease, so they created a disease to fill in that blank on the drug form. NOW they can sell it. Now, every Tom, Dick, and Harry (or is that Tom's dick is hairy?) who has a slight bend in his equipment, which he has probably had ever since he started jerking off at puberty, has an honest-to-gawd disease and needs to buy this new drug for his million-year-old non-problem because his dick looks like a cucumber. Yup, gotta sell a pill for that.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Get anything done with the BC today?
Yeah. Got up to 47 today with only light breeze, so Lannie manned (womanned?) the cross-fence gate and I tried to figure out how to hold the controls with this new engine. Probably moved about half the cow shit today. To be continued... :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah. Here's a clue: Have you heard of Perone's Disease? It has been getting tons of TV ad time this past year. Now men have been getting bent dicks for.... how long has man been on this planet? 50,000?... 100,000?... a million years? This bent dick syndrome has always been around. But suddenly, out of a clear blue sky, there is now a "disease" for bent dicks. The rules are that you cannot sell a new drug unless it was made to combat a specific disease, so they created a disease to fill in that blank on the drug form. NOW they can sell it. Now, every Tom, Dick, and Harry (or is that Tom's dick is hairy?) who has a slight bend in his equipment, which he has probably had ever since he started jerking off at puberty, has an honest-to-gawd disease and needs to buy this new drug for his million-year-old non-problem because his dick looks like a cucumber. Yup, gotta sell a pill for that.
I don't watch TV unless it's the discovery channel or something like that, I haven't been blessed with any medical commercials that ring a bell.....if I ever seen that, I wouldn't forget

Your saying they have medicine for bent dicks?....how bout a twisted vulva?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah. Got up to 47 today with only light breeze, so Lannie manned (womanned?) the cross-fence gate and I tried to figure out how to hold the controls with this new engine. Probably moved about half the cow shit today. To be continued... :)
That's good. How do you like the new engine?....better than duh kohler?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How do you like the new engine?
It started right up, but died when I bumped the choke. Then started again quickly, but I tried moving shit before it was completely warmed up, so things were jerky at first. Might take me a few tries to get used to the way it works.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
has an honest-to-gawd disease and needs to buy this new drug for his million-year-old non-problem because his dick looks like a cucumber. Yup, gotta sell a pill for that.

I must have read that too fast, not all sunk in.....man you had me laughing my ass off.....:giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It started right up, but died when I bumped the choke. Then started again quickly, but I tried moving shit before it was completely warmed up, so things were jerky at first. Might take me a few tries to get used to the way it works.
10-4....I imagine it would. Does the engine have more power?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really do wish the fucking government would leave the clocks alone. Even though the clock now says it is 11:30, my body says it is 12:30 and I am too tired to stay up and play tonight. Hopefully I will re-adapt in the next couple days. In the mean time, enjoy a couple more funny memes:

5.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like it's pretty damn cold in your area tonight.....:devil:
The high today was 36 with occasional very light snow showers throughout the day (dusting but no real accumulation). The skies are starting to clear a bit and it is, at the moment, 26 and falling.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The high today was 36 with occasional very light snow showers throughout the day (dusting but no real accumulation). The skies are starting to clear a bit and it is, at the moment, 26 and falling.
Incredible...says highs in the (mid) 20's on Wed?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was in the mid 80's again today.....I assume this will keep up until it nosedives into the 40's for highs...nothing in between, one extreme to the next

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope. Lannie is not in sufficient physical condition to stand out there in the cold (especially with wind) and man the gate. I cannot do this without a gate person.
Yep, it was shitty today as you mentioned....I should have thought of that

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SSDD here, and I'm whipped tonight, gotta call it quits already....yak at you tomorrow

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, it was shitty today as you mentioned....I should have thought of that
Most of the shit, while not moved to the compost pile area, did get pushed out of the way, so if we have to, we can pile this winter's shit out there without too much problem. There is a nasty rough area up close to the barn door that MUST be flattened, so if the weather does not cooperate soon, we will have to flatten that via pick ax, shovel, and wheelbarrow.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
UPDATE: The FDA Warns that Biotin May Interfere with Lab Tests: FDA Safety Communication

November 5, 2019 -- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is updating our 2017 safety communication to remind the public, health care providers, lab personnel, and lab test developers that biotin, often found in dietary supplements, can significantly interfere with certain lab tests and cause incorrect results that may go undetected. The FDA wants to make the public and health care providers aware about biotin interference with lab tests so that patients, physicians, and laboratories can work together to help prevent adverse events.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE: The FDA Warns that Biotin May Interfere with Lab Tests: FDA Safety Communication

November 5, 2019 -- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is updating our 2017 safety communication to remind the public, health care providers, lab personnel, and lab test developers that biotin, often found in dietary supplements, can significantly interfere with certain lab tests and cause incorrect results that may go undetected. The FDA wants to make the public and health care providers aware about biotin interference with lab tests so that patients, physicians, and laboratories can work together to help prevent adverse events.
So a good vitamin may fuck up the potentially deadly drugs big-pharma has on the market?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think what they are trying to say is that this particular B vitamin can fuck with the results of the lab tests your doctor has you do, so he will be unsure as to whether or not to prescribe you one of those horrible Big Pharma pills. :rolleyes:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Possibly low teens to single digits tomorrow night?......NUTS, Nov 6th
Yup, up and down, up and down... teens tomorrow, 40s a couple days later, down to 7 a couple days after that.

Today was kind of weird. Started out with freezing fog. followed by rain, then freezing rain, then sleet, then snow pellets, then (while I was driving home with a truck load of oats), regular snow. Still doing that and there is approximately 1.5 inches on the ground. High temperature today was 33 and right at the moment, it is 25 and the world is white once more. Wish I could live in a warmer state.....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nasty day....I've driven in that freezing fog and rain, it damn sure is a nightmare.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where do you go to get feed, into town or a neighbors farm?
It depends on what kind of feed. Also, bear in mind, "neighbor" means something different here than it does to most of this country. The neighboring rancher where I get wheat and oats is 8 miles down a gravel road, which is where I went today. Cracked corn? That's a feed store in Faith, 27 miles away. Alfalfa pellets, BOSS (my acronym for black oiled sunflower seeds), beet pulp shreds, and oyster shell I get at Dakota Mill & Grain in Belle Fourche, 75 miles away. Large flake pine shavings (for stall floors) is Runnings, also Belle Fourche, but 77 miles away, unless they are out. in which case I try Runnings in Rapid City, 100 miles away.... It goes on and on and on.... :)

VU Sponsors