Become a Patron!

Ok!

Very sorry. New to all of this and didn't realize i had violated policy. Peace and good luck with your efforts!~

Last edited:

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think you are on the wrong forum. This is for electronic cigarettes, not vaporizers...

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Umm.... we don't vape oils, or natural eliquid (given that over 90% of the flavors are artificial food grade flavoring), and don't know anything about herbs...

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really wish I had an anser for you, but I don't.

Have you looked on Grasscity?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@MicahJ: The very first thing you should always do when joining a new forum is find and read the forum rules. You can find the relevant info for Vaping Underground here: Vaping Underground Rules.

In particular, you will find the following rule:
1. No Drug/Dry Herb related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb references in comments please.
Yes, it really is the 1st rule. (Tho there is an unnumbered one before that. I guess that'd be Rule 0.)

In summary: I fear you're in the wrong place, my friend, for what you seek.

I'd just like to say this name of this forum is very misleading. Being told a forum has nothing to do with vaping and only to do with E-cigs is strange for a forum where the first word is Vaping. No trolling intended..Just trying to add where I am coming from.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I suppose one could get into no end of debates over semantics, but e-cigarettes are vaporizing mechanisms. They heat a liquid with a coil, the liquid so-heated is vaporized, individual inhales the resulting vapor. Thus: Vaping :)

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'd just like to say this name of this forum is very misleading. Being told a forum has nothing to do with vaping and only to do with E-cigs is strange for a forum where the first word is Vaping. No trolling intended..Just trying to add where I am coming from.
Vaping is a term accepted by vaporizing eliquid in a proper vapor delivery device. The other things you mentioned do not qualify as "vaping". That's how.

Vujim my thoughts exactly. In the end it was my mistake for not researching thoroughly enough what this forum was intended for. I tried to delete this thread but was unable to figure it out. If an admin can do it, no hard feelings! Peace!

Vaping is a term accepted by vaporizing eliquid in a proper vapor delivery device. The other things you mentioned do not qualify as "vaping". That's how.
Okay so it's accepted by your community specifically doesn't mean it's not an accepted term by other individuals with other less specific practices.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can not delete any posts here at the VU. You edited it and that's good. We don't talk about what you said because we don't want to be connected to anything illegal..

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Okay so it's accepted by your community specifically doesn't mean it's not an accepted term by other individuals with other less specific practices.
It is accepted that way in every community I've been associated with...but good luck on your search. And I can say from experience, PTSD SUCKS! Best wishes friend!

Good good thanks all. I understand where you're coming from.. Only relaxing my speech now at almost age 30 because of moving to a state where it is legal for use and discussion. Thanks again.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey by all means, stay and visit awhile though. We can help you with anything vaping related!

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

This is true. Vaporizers have been around long before electronic cigarettes. It's why I find it silly some would call their e-cigs vaporizers...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think using the term vaporizer is why some who know little about e-cigs associate them with the other stuff...

Just speaking from my personal experience as a person looking into vaporization as an alternative to smoking for the first time... I saw no reason (at least via the interwebs) to think that the vaporizer verbiage would be exclusive to the E-cig community.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
This is true. Vaporizers have been around long before electronic cigarettes. It's why I find it silly some would call their e-cigs vaporizers...
vap•o•rize (vāˈpə-rīzˌ) v. To convert or be converted into vapor.

That is what an e-cigarette, and all the upscale/upgraded/mod'ed/what-have-you devices do: They turn a liquid into vapor. Thus they are, in fact, vaporizers. E-cigarettes are simply a subset of the larger set of devices that constitute vaporizers, just as a truck is not a car, but they are both motor vehicles.

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We regularly have people who complain about calling them ecigs, yet vaping is actually a more confusing term. We have accidentally lumped ourselves in with those that vape other substances. Those people were vaping those substances since before we had ecigs available.

In trying to stop referring to our vaporizers as ecigs, likely to avoid association with cigarettes, we ended up with a different association.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
vap•o•rize (vāˈpə-rīzˌ) v. To convert or be converted into vapor.

That is what an e-cigarette, and all the upscale/upgraded/mod'ed/what-have-you devices do: They turn a liquid into vapor. Thus they are, in fact, vaporizers. E-cigarettes are simply a subset of the larger set of devices that constitute vaporizers, just as a truck is not a car, but they are both motor vehicles.
E cig 'vapor' is actually an aerosol...

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
E cig 'vapor' is actually an aerosol...
No, it is a vapor.

aerosol (ârˈə-sôlˌ, -sŏlˌ) n. 1. A gaseous suspension of fine solid or liquid particles. 2. A substance, such as paint, detergent, or insecticide, packaged under pressure with a gaseous propellant for release as a spray of fine particles. 3. An aerosol bomb.

The vapor emitted by e-cigarettes and related hardware is no different than the vapor that comes from a pan of boiling water or emitted by a steam engine, save in scale and chemical composition.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, it is a vapor.

aerosol (ârˈə-sôlˌ, -sŏlˌ) n. 1. A gaseous suspension of fine solid or liquid particles. 2. A substance, such as paint, detergent, or insecticide, packaged under pressure with a gaseous propellant for release as a spray of fine particles. 3. An aerosol bomb.

The vapor emitted by e-cigarettes and related hardware is no different than the vapor that comes from a pan of boiling water or emitted by a steam engine, save in scale and chemical composition.

If you say so...

http://antithrlies.com/2015/03/20/science-lesson-what-are-vapor-aerosol-particles-liquids-and-such/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors