Become a Patron!

OK here it is. I need help.

Jimmy Fox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm trying to decided on what fasttech box mod to get and obviously unregulated. Idk what to do and I Dont want to spend a lot of money. I seen the kung fu and the Dimitri also the beast box are all options to me help me thin out the numbers please.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I went through 2 beast box clones in about 18 hours, i wouldn't recommend them. After the 2nd one i just got my money back

Jimmy Fox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm just relating my experience my friend. It would suck to wait a month for a mod that falls apart on you in a matter of hours
Oh I'm thankful man. I'm just kinda bummed ahaha my friend and I wanted to order them. I seen a few good good reviews on it and it threw clouds.

retic1959

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to decided on what fasttech box mod to get and obviously unregulated. Idk what to do and I Dont want to spend a lot of money. I seen the kung fu and the Dimitri also the beast box are all options to me help me thin out the numbers please.
I'm waiting to see the feedback on this one , the reviews on FT don't mean much , it's better to read the discussions about the item you're interested in .
https://www.fasttech.com/products/2394100

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck it go a bit saner and just drop a few bucks more on a Dovpro gx200 and call it good.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm just relating my experience my friend. It would suck to wait a month for a mod that falls apart on you in a matter of hours

They are the same exact mods that B&M's and American vendors sell if your buying standard mods. Half of the American B&M's buy from Fasttech and just resell it at a higher price. Just look for the orange / green / yellow sticker.

Fasttech doesnt make anything they just stock the same shit everyone else does - but sell it cheaper.

You also may want to check out http://www.gearbest.com

VU Sponsors