Become a Patron!

Ohm Nation Turbo V2 vs V3....

angelc_vj

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, to be honest I'm a it new to the whole world of vaping and fancy mods ... Right now I have a sigelei 150tc and a couple clone mods... Now going to my main question... I've been checking reviews on the Turbo rda's because a couple friends told me I should get one, but I really don't know which one should I get... On the v3 I like the fact that they fixed the airholes and now u don't have the air coming in through the ohm sign so I think that gives u a better airflow, and also liked the flip top to be able to drip without having to take the whole barrel out, something. I liked about the v2 over the v1 was the screen u had on the tip (since I'm scared that something happens to the fan and I might end up swallowing a pice of fan ) but now the v3 Doesn't have the screen either and apparently the new fan is actually smaller so I really don't know how much of a difference it makes the smaller fan apart of being apparently noisier than the previews versions.... Anyways what are your thoughts on this 2 rda's or which other rda's can you recommend me?? Thx in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the V2 and love it. I was looking at the V3 and thinking about getting one, but the only real difference between it and other RDA's is the fan. I don't really find a major difference when I use the fan in my V2 or take it out. I really just got it for the Om sign, because I also have that on my arm. And because it's a quality build, fan or not.

VU Sponsors